• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltix

Smash Lord
so u and antic are teaming in october? Diablo and i will see u there. oh and fullmetal stop trying to take money from youngsters >_< u should be ashamed of urself... <3
Well I'm not sure yet. He and I have some team issues we need to work out. My friend that came to spectate this tourney wanted to compete on teams with me in October. I believe he should do 1v1 though, but he thinks it's too stressful or something of the sort.

Only time will tell.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I realize that was an argumentative post, but I watched some brawl tourney matches at AWA and it was wack city. I literally started yawning and got sleepy. I just wish some one could consistently do something cool in that game that didn't involve items, final smashes or some other hot garbage. But, I'm sure you guys are tired of people ragging on the game you play though, so I'll stop.

btw, I know you can't start a sentence with "but", but... brawl is wack

j/k;)

keep brawlin... I guess

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I realize that was an argumentative post, but I watched some brawl tourney matches at AWA and it was wack city. I literally started yawning and got sleepy. I just wish some one could consistently do something cool in that game that didn't involve items, final smashes or some other hot garbage. But, I'm sure you guys are tired of people ragging on the game you play though, so I'll stop.

btw, I know you can't start a sentence with "but", but... brawl is wack

j/k;)

keep brawlin... I guess
Watch Reflex play in a competitive match.
It's one of the most entertaining things in brawl.

-----

People interested in the bonus tournament so far:

Desu
Fullmetal
JFlo
SOFT
Alex
Octix

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I agree. Watching Reflex play is muy bueno.

Also, S0ft, I love you man but... we can't do that again. So, PB&J, wanna team? I would appreciate someone who actually plays Brawl this time around haha.

OH, and I am interested in the bonus tournament this week. Thanks. More people must come. Now.

i think i did alright considering he is like best marth in GA and all..
Understatement... considering he is the best in Barwl and Melee. Much love to the Fullmetal Mike.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman

-----

People interested in the bonus tournament so far:

Desu
Fullmetal
JFlo
SOFT
Alex
Octix
add me in, i come to waba every weekend so i'll be at every monthly tourney.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
*apologies for double post, i mean to edit my previous one. apologies again :[ *

Shout Out cause i was to lazy to do it earlier.

Octix - I'm glad we actually team, i think we did pretty good we just have to have consistantcy and not hit each other xD. Your Lucario haxed my Kirby (we even have proof :o )

BigLou - Why must you have beasted me in the first match of brackets?! WHY!?! Good games, i'll play some Kirby if you come next week for the bonus tourney, maybe even practice some more Melee so i'm not pathetic. xD

Soft - I'm never going to BK with you ever again, remember fries and a drink with an entree is (contrary to popular belief) a combo meal. Beasted some melee, can't believe you won about three matches with me even though i did absolutely nothing. Hilarious brawl combos btw.

Xio - You and your gay *** TL. You should've beaten Dyno's MK. That makes me sad :[.

Dyno - MAAAARTH! D:. More MM's if you come back. (not sure if KingK comes here) Tell him to stop giving out my advice D=. <3

Desu - Psh whatever is see you like three times a week. You don't need a shoutout.

Full Metal - GG's dude, we didn't really chill to much this tourney, i'm filled with sadness :[.

ace/JFLOW - your first match against Biglou left me depressed to have DDD as my main </3

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
@dyno - i actually would support MK more than marth, don't know why, i just can never go against marths.

Octix - I'm glad we actually team, i think we did pretty good we just have to have consistantcy and not hit each other xD. Your Lucario haxed my Kirby (we even have proof :o )

BigLou - Why must you have beasted me in the first match of brackets?! WHY!?! Good games, i'll play some Kirby if you come next week for the bonus tourney, maybe even practice some more Melee so i'm not pathetic. xD

Soft - I'm never going to BK with you ever again, remember fries and a drink with an entree is (contrary to popular belief) a combo meal. Beasted some melee, can't believe you won about three matches with me even though i did absolutely nothing. Hilarious brawl combos btw.

Xio - You and your gay *** TL. You should've beaten Dyno's MK. That makes me sad :[.

Dyno - MAAAARTH! D:. More MM's if you come back. (not sure if KingK comes here) Tell him to stop giving out my advice D=. <3

Desu - Psh whatever is see you like three times a week. You don't need a shoutout.

Full Metal - GG's dude, we didn't really chill to much this tourney, i'm filled with sadness :[.

ace/JFLOW - your first match against Biglou left me depressed to have DDD as my main </3

LoL. My bad. It was all for ****s and giggles obviously. I like how after it he was like, "**** THIS! I'm not letting that happen again." Then I fell right into Mike. Boo. ****ty luck on brackets is ****ty.

Saltix

Smash Lord
*apologies for double post, i mean to edit my previous one. apologies again :[ *

Same here man. I believe we did pretty well, considering we've only had 3 hours of team practice since the game's release lol.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, I did some zero death combo w/ TL to some guy who played Ganondorf. Then you didn't let me get the replay because you were pissed or something...

Was it OcTIx, or AntiC? I swear these names mindgame me all the time. <_<

Saltix

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I did some zero death combo w/ TL to some guy who played Ganondorf. Then you didn't let me get the replay because you were pissed or something...

Was it OcTIx, or AntiC? I swear these names mindgame me all the time. <_<
LOL. 0-Death? I wasn't the player, neither was Antic. you played one of my friends GRIM. He was so pissed about you winning all the matches in the car ride home lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
LOL. 0-Death? I wasn't the player, neither was Antic. you played one of my friends GRIM. He was so pissed about you winning all the matches in the car ride home lol
Lol, you guys should just put nametags on your shirts so I can remember you guys. I'm terrible with names, so bear with me ha.

That makes sense though, I guess.

I just need to get Xio's TL videos up and I'll post everything for you guys to view.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Lol, you guys should just put nametags on your shirts so I can remember you guys. I'm terrible with names, so bear with me ha.

That makes sense though, I guess.

I just need to get Xio's TL videos up and I'll post everything for you guys to view.
I actually thought of doing that. I have a blank polo and I wanted "Mikalott" (My old tag) written across the back with a picture of Lucario. Alternatively, I wanted to write Lombardi across the shoulders and then get a picture of Falco, but I have no idea where to get either of these done.

Looking forward to the vids :D
You didn't happen to get any footage of me did you?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I don't think you came to set-up 3 so you probably weren't recorded. I'll run another check on the DVD.

Everyone in general can push 'Record' on the DVD recorder if they want. I don't mind as long as you don't screw up my recorder. It's expensive to replace.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I don't think you came to set-up 3 so you probably weren't recorded. I'll run another check on the DVD.

Everyone in general can push 'Record' on the DVD recorder if they want. I don't mind as long as you don't screw up my recorder. It's expensive to replace.
Yeah. When I came to ask you about it, I was about to have match #1 on set-up 3. But they took too long, and Min told me to go to 4. By the time I finished my 1st set, Dyno came over for the 2nd one. And then Desu came during round 2 of Dyno and I. When fighting Desu, Full Metal came over at about round 2ish.

TL DR; I was on #4 the whole time :/

Saltix

Smash Lord
i play brawl with you guys some day when they make lucas and peach god teir :)
but really i play someday
Peach is pretty good. I was going to play her at this tourney, but I new I'd get my **** rocked.

Especially after I got to play FM's Rabid Fox before the tourney, I decided to stick with Lucario/Falco >__>

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
how you play a character doesn't change their tier.
Peach still sucks overall.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
peach is bottom tier ROFL
I think Peach has a pretty fair amount of potential. She still has her obscenely good priority, which is primarily what I thought made her so potent in Melee.

(Peach is middle tier, by the way, although the current tier list is scrunched and weird.)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
whatever reflex sais goes ;) he sais stop playn mk to me ill stop plyn mk
No, I still need to MM you to restore my "honor." =O

I know honor and competitive anything doesn't match, especially when it's Brawl + honor. But whatever.

$5 MM?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
No, I still need to MM you to restore my "honor." =O

I know honor and competitive anything doesn't match, especially when it's Brawl + honor. But whatever.

$5 MM?
agenst u i might do a 50cent moneymatch.. ;) but idk ill think about it, btw, did u find the vids of me and diablo in teams vs kingK and Gear? first match was poke1 and 2nd was pirate ship if u can upload asap that will be greatly appriciated thx <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom