• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Apparently they have this new thing where you can get charged for that, "assault" or something.

Awesome pic Alzi going to save that for special owned occasions now. I like having a good rant every now and then, lets some frustration go.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I declare anytime after 5am is not a late night post but rather early morning and considerng it's like 6:50 where you liive so you get nothing! you lose! Good day sir! (anyone catch that reference?)

True Romance

Smash Ace
Proxy and I will be at anigames to make it competitive if any one is interested. Could be fun?

Unfortunately though proxy was talking to the event organisers yesterday and there's every chance it could an items tourney or a ffa tourney or something stupid. Consider yourselves warned :D Regardless proxy and I will probably enter all the gaming tournaments to make it worth while :D

Vlade

Social Outcast
Arrgghhh just realised that I'm on school camp from 28th July throughout half of August! (*groans*)

You guys are going to have to fend for yourselves XD

I'm back before 23rd August in which case we can organise something, but I don't think there'll be enough advance time to get a maximum turnout :/

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Sif try and steal my signature late night post. I'm totally going to burst through the doors riding a tiger while wielding a huge sword next tournemnt.
Agh dammit Trav, all that lying in wait (and playing Animal Crossing for 2 hrs for no apparent reason) just for 9 minutes later for you to beat me!
/wrists

Edit: Reading the brackets I lold, Kareems gamer tag in Hoskikage, yet that's what you kept reffering to Josh as lol. So in my eyes Kareem teamed with himself :p

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I don't understand why you guys don't gang bash him the next time he goes to a tournament. :)
I won't be paranoid. Besides what good will you'll be? Scott remember your 2 rules for the internet?

Sorry everyone again. umm. why isn't there any crying emotions??? NVM

e- MARTEHHH - i didn't say anythign rude at the tourneys, BELIEVE IT!

Richard7

Smash Ace
Well Bob, (plus anyone else interested) I just heard very good things about The Conduit from my oldest brother Robert. Haven't had the chance to play it myself, but he says the controls are VERY customizable. Its also got pretty good graphics for all you graphics junkies. :psycho:

EDIT: Bob, whats your msn? I added one that I saw in some random smash boards thread, but I haven't seen you online at all. Did you make a new msn or do you still have restricted internet usage?

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I don't msn anymore sorry ric_ I do have the internet in the form of wireless broadband, but i stray away from msn_ Might eventually start up an aim account_ yeah Conduits customizability makes it push the line up for future FPS games (if any) on the wii_ Good news is that they will be constantly pushing how much freedom you have in control custimization in all future games_ Keep your eyes peeled for Gladiator A.D by High Voltage_

Elton is that avatar of you_? God forbid if it is_

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
haha bob. you should know who it is. my brother clayton the one you beat at the tourney. Wait till i upload the video of him being a terrorist. EXTREMELY funny

e- hope nasch comes to the next tourney i attend to. I really want to pewn him. REVENGE.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I have badminton tournament tomorrow, wish me luck! I have to play in the men's group though, since I'm 15 (if you're older than 14, you have to play adults :/).

Bob make sure you lemme know what your aim is ;)

Have fun at Anigames guys

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Am I the only one who doesnt find terrorism funny?

And good luck Vlade, kinda sucks you have to play with the "big boys" but thats life.. Man I sucked at badminton, most sports actually, although I loved volleyball...

Alzi

Smash Master
I was watching a review for Conduit last week and i saw all the options on how you can make your controller customizable. When i get it i'm putting the sensor thing on fast so it turns around hell quick. I will buy the limited edition version when it comes out. I seriously cannot wait for all these good games that are coming out. I hope they release a spirit tracks limited edition DSi when it comes to that release which gives me an excuse to buy the DSi.

Vlade goodluck with badminton.

And is Kane brothers with nasch? or just freinds. All those guys who where near nasch i thought some where his brothers lol.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Lol at how short The Conduit is. My brother was playing for like 2 hours on the hardest difficulty, it says he's already 33% through the single player lol. The online actually doesn't look so great. Rob played it for a little while, it was just people jumping while shooting lol. But maybe there's a little bit more to it, only saw FFA.

Bob I gotta get your friend code.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
This thread has been stuffing up for me for like 4 days. the background is just all white and stuff isn't in order. why so?

:crazy::cry: kool :item9

Alzi, why type so small

Alzi

Smash Master
I am using internet explorer and everything is going just fine. I use the smash blue skin aswell i find it better.

By the sounds of it Richard conduit might make me rage from noobs just jumping lol. But if we all get it we should try and organise a massive online day to play it in a group.

Thanks for that vlade. Also where on earth is mic?? Since the tourney he hasn't posted in here?

I type small elton because i think it's better. Also bob do you watch Naruto or read it? I saw your shirt but coudln't tell if you enjoy naruto or just wearing it because it looked bad *** :p

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Yeah Ric unfortunately as you stated, The Conduit doesn't have a long duration due to the graphical content etc_ The main point is that it supports multiplayer at a stable rate Ric, which is also a nice achievement considering Nintendo themselves fail at utilizing its own consoles capabilities_ I will still say that this is a tremendous stepping stone for the company in terms of testing the wii's boundaries and capabilities_

Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories_ Look at how good graphically they are looking_ Dead Space Extraction is also coming to the wii_

The sad news_ Suda 51 announced that No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle may be the last time we see him on the console as he will be expanding the series onto the xbox/ ps3_ :( Nintendo is losing one of its most creative 3rd party developers to a console that may/ may not be so accepting_ but hey, everyone loves Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games right_? RIGHT_?! Sigh at mindless consumerism_

Alzi

Smash Master
They stated that Desperate Struggle might not even be released on the wii. They also said that Metroid prime trilogy, Wii fit plus and new super mario bros are coming out before christmas. ;)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Everyone DOES love Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games

Everyone = mainstream gamers

Money > The Satisfaction of Hardcore Gamers

I want nintendo to be the way it was before :/ Let's all reminisce about Ocarina of Time lol

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Everyone using the Revolution skin is having some problems, I want the cool layout Mic has.

Nintendo has abandoned their faithful fanbase in favour of money. :(

Also check out the new sig courtesy of Alzi, click it, you know you want to.

EDIT: Curse my spelling errors i only pick up on hours later.

Alzi

Smash Master
BOB I GOT THE CONDUIT.
The limited edition version too brand new and sealed for $74 from Jb Hi-Fi. ;) Going to play it now. I am really in the mood to shoot the f_ck out of some aliens.

Jupz

Smash Master
so just got back from new zealand! w00t for flight being cancelled and having to wait a tiny little airport for 21 hours ;)

lucky we had a hacky sack and 2 packs of cards. **** im so pro at hacky now.

anyway skiing is the funnest thing ever!!! i went once before like year 5 but i couldnt remember it. have any of you guys ever been skiiing? also i figured out how to be really good at extreme sports after that so i'm gonna pick up BMXing again.

just got back, and i checked out the results from genesis then came here. im gonna go for a shower now then ill be back.

couldnt find any internet cafes over there, sorry :(

Top Bottom