• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
Encoding process has started, and I'm aiming to get them all up on youtube by friday (since tomorrow I won't be able to do any encoding).

Gotgames State Qualifiers. Hopefully Gametraders will support the event.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah I realised towards the end, but I had to leave. Next tournament we'll MM.

And next time, we're playing on FD/BF for the 3rd match of the set, lol.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
If you guys could get the event to be held at gametraders in the city, I'll be able to bring a boat load of people from my school. We're all competant enough to hold our own on a state wide level but we're really going for a challenge to see where we stand against everyone else in the state.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah niv, I thought Castle Siege might have been a good idea because of the first part I could get control of the left side underneath the platform, and just laser the heck out of ya. Turns out you were fighting for the spot as well :p

Anyway, the more people we can get to the state qualifiers the better, although I don't think me, samuel or richard (candidates to win, I'm not being cocky) could go interstate. Don't know about niv or bob, but we'll have to see.

Jupz

Smash Master
hmm so i can come to tourneys in the next school holidays. ill see if i can come to any before that but just planning ahead maybe sunday 19th april?? i can get a few friends to come and i will do whatever to help organize the event.

also what is this state qualifiers stuff?

Vlade

Social Outcast
YES!! I've finished encoding the videos. I'm uploading them as we speak. I'll aim to get them all up by friday like I said before.

FYI Jupz, the GotGames State Qualifier is a tournament that we are trying to organise so that we can determine a winner to go to melbourne and play in the national finals. For a better explanation, ask Riot_Fires or CAOTIC (Currently known as Caotique), who is the mastermind behind this event.

By the way, I won't be free on one of the March weekends iirc, I'll check my schedule again later just to confirm. Don't organise tournaments when I'm away! :p

Jupz

Smash Master
i should be able to go to any toourney between 10-28 april. hopefully sometime around the middle so i was hopin 19th

Vlade

Social Outcast
4 videos have been uploaded. It's taking forever lol.

I don't think I'll have them ALL up by the end of friday. I'll try my best to do it as quick as possible though.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Lol thanks, although most of my matches were pretty mediocre :( Richard was on fire that day though.

Uploading is almost finished.

EDIT: @Ravener - sure no problem.

Alzi

Smash Master
Niv plays a nice r.o.b also richard i hate game and watche and you seem to play a good one too. >_>

Vlade

Social Outcast
After a very long time, all of the videos are up!

Just check out my youtube channel for them. I provided a link earlier.

And what's happening with Gametraders?

Jupz

Smash Master
dam all u guys mains are good against d3 except wario and rob (who is neutral)

u did a good match against niven at smashville

Vlade

Social Outcast
dam all u guys mains are good against d3 except wario and rob (who is neutral)

u did a good match against niven at smashville
Richard actually used to main random, so if he goes up against you he might not choose to pick wario :p He likes Game and Watch ;)

Thanks for the credit though, but I ended up losing the set /stage johns. Next time I'm going FD/BF and niv knows it lol.

EDIT: Darn, missed out on post #1500. Oh well.

Jupz

Smash Master
lol did i get it? :p

anyway i saw the matches again in the falco forum nice. and i hate g&w :p i also use falco, marth, pika, and lucario but am nowhere near as good as my d3

Jupz

Smash Master
well im in yr 11 this year but whenever i have a break in homework i like to check smashboards, my clan site (are any of you guys in a clan??), or practice against computers. me and 3 friends are organising a little get together on thursday so we can practice 2v2s and my friend slept over last friday and we played a few hours of smash so im still practicing. cant wait to play you guys.

btw dedede stil has wolf beat with the small step cg

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Hey dudes jus postin from my dodgy phone internet.. Dont have the net at home atm so will try to post the next tournament details..

Seems like alex forgot to ask gametraders about holdin a state qualifier inthere perth store.. If someone wants to ask in his place that would be great..

Ill try to get hold of the net soon as i get a chance in between work so expect to see more tourneys soon..!

Nice to see more people on the scene also..

Blah..!

Alzi

Smash Master
Looks like i have no choice but too actually force my self to go to Riot_ Fires tourneys......

I want to hold a tourney were my mum cooks food for us in the afternoon but this is just me dreaming. Oh and no wonder your good with wolf Lord Bowser i never knew he was your secondary lol.

Ok and is it just me or did smashboards make their size 1 text even small now i have to type size 2 and i'm not use to that :/

Muzga

Smash Ace
Im in talks with my parents about the next tourny im gonna hold! ill keep you guys posted!

Vlade

Social Outcast
Don't forget about our MM niv (or rather, make sure I don't forget).

Oh, and will there be doubles at the tourney?

Accepting all MM's. As long as there's enough time.

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
hey i actually did ask them and they sounded pretty keen, really interested gave them my number and they said they would call me back and work it out, but i never heard from them again :confused:.....i think im gonna go back maybe they wrote my number down wrong lol, anyways i'll let ya know...hopefully ill have good news

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Oh nice one.. Yeah def get onto them about it dude if you can i think we are runnin out of time.. Andre its good to see you back after i heard you chickened out ha ha.. Miss you dude cant wait to verse your wicked metaknight again..

Ill be keen for money matches vlade.. Should post my 2 weeks tourney notice tomorro night unless andre is keen to hold one instead.. Let me know anyways dude..

Blah..!

Alzi

Smash Master
If muzga holds one theres a 95% i will be coming if Riot Fires holds one theres a 35% chance of coming.

Now if jono is coming too there will be a 97% i will be coming to Muzga's and a 40% chance to Riot Fires. I will probally rage too much since Muzga uses metaknight and Riot Fires uses Olimar lol.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Oh nice one.. Yeah def get onto them about it dude if you can i think we are runnin out of time.. Andre its good to see you back after i heard you chickened out ha ha.. Miss you dude cant wait to verse your wicked metaknight again..

Ill be keen for money matches vlade.. Should post my 2 weeks tourney notice tomorro night unless andre is keen to hold one instead.. Let me know anyways dude..

Blah..!
$5 sound good?

Oh and what day is the tourney gonna be?

Top Bottom