• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Robeson??? I'm trying to convince him, Louai, Sean and Jon to come to the next tournament - I have a feeling it'll be all or none of them attending :p

Aerodrome... Kinda reminds me of Alzi, but that post clearly didn't have any needless repetitions, nor did it even try to mention anything about $50 driving lessons...

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
44 I w4nt elton back44 44 4 .... It''''s been so so so so long since he w4s here that I''''ve forgotttten what his f4vourite number w4s....

btw brawl should be 4 stocks not 3 stocks....

Pete278

Smash Lord
Robeson??? I'm trying to convince him, Louai, Sean and Jon to come to the next tournament - I have a feeling it'll be all or none of them attending :p

Aerodrome... Kinda reminds me of Alzi, but that post clearly didn't have any needless repetitions, nor did it even try to mention anything about $50 driving lessons...
He also didn't look at a woman.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Alzi could impregnate someone with just a look :p (can't remember who said that, but it was funny at the time, so well done mysterious enigma from my past!!!)

Hater

Smash Ace
Remember violent illness or i can always rock up at your house and beat you with a baseball bat
dw i wont hit you hands so you still play smash ^^

Hater

Smash Ace
Huh we didnt get to 18348 posts any other way, infact the other day shaya was telling us to spam more ;) Also my comments are 100% relevant to my upcoming tourney therefore i deem it not spam

good day

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
i saw posters at empire toys and freaks and geaks 2day, they were pretty cool, i luv that c.f is on them haha....does andre still post here? i bumped into him at the dean last sat :) haha

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
im not sure if you were tallking about my horrible spelling or that its now actually owned by tokyo underground lol

Top Bottom