• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
If you can't make it to robocop, you'd better tell us so we can catch up with you before/afterwards - we'll be there from 28th Sep - 5 Oct :D

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys
I'm new to smash and from perth!
I main jigglypuff!
How's it going guys?

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
jesus christ, you could have played along for a little while:p
yeah nah i got a new account. i want to keep up to date with whats going on and nobody really rtells me about stuff most of the time

and i want to harass you guys to come to my gigs too
a mod should ban my old account, im using my production name now

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I was so excited for a moment there that alzi had come back...

I miss alzi, all you other ******s dont know how to troll at all.
alzi was the god of trolling.

Hater

Smash Ace
Dw Luke its just cos iv been quiet these last fews days, I'll start mindlessly badgering you easterners soon enough ^^

I totally agree with Luke I mean who else is gonna keep shaya in check

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
mmm, me? I've always been keeping shaya in check, you dont do ****.
and I am worrying because your **** and cant even hold a candle to alzi.
your a disgrace to your name.

also I never complained that the thread was full of spam bsrk, learn to read please, I was complaing that mic was infracting people for spamming despite he himself being the biggest contributor, that kind of hypocrosy really irks me, espcialy when his higher up buddys blantently ignored it and claimed he wasnt, not that you'd care or anything right ;)
I really couldnt care less what you guys post in here.

Hater

Smash Ace
Luke I know you miss alzi but there is no need for this hissy fit im sure if you go ask mic and shaya real real nice they will let him back on and you and him can reminisce about all those great troll moments on the boards

"I couldnt care what you guys post in here"
you come here to post that ?

True Romance

Smash Ace
Luke I know you miss alzi but there is no need for this hissy fit im sure if you go ask mic and shaya real real nice they will let him back on and you and him can reminisce about all those great troll moments on the boards

"I couldnt care what you guys post in here"
you come here to post that ?
...You came here to post that?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
a mod should ban my old account, im using my production name now
Roger that.

Anyone go to the game night on Wednesday? I got stuck working on an assignment so didn't make it. Disappointed I missed it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
It was pretty meh - there was a decent amount amount of people there, but Mario Kart, Brawl, Smash 64/PokeStad1, Halo/SSF4, Mario Bros and PS Tekken were the only games there (er, only games that were played :p)

Competition-wise, we only stayed for Mario Kart because that finished at 11pm :[

I guess for $15 it would've been worth it if there were more comps, but I get the feeling it was more a social event anyway... If we knew anyone there it would've been a lot more awesome :D

Technodeath

Smash Champion
mmm, me? I've always been keeping shaya in check, you dont do ****.
and I am worrying because your **** and cant even hold a candle to alzi.
your a disgrace to your name.

also I never complained that the thread was full of spam bsrk, learn to read please, I was complaing that mic was infracting people for spamming despite he himself being the biggest contributor, that kind of hypocrosy really irks me, espcialy when his higher up buddys blantently ignored it and claimed he wasnt, not that you'd care or anything right ;)
I really couldnt care less what you guys post in here.
You come here to ***** about that?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Is anyone able to grab the TV from my place for the tourney on or before the 22nd??? May not be able to get the car for that date T_T

Also, ToS/ToV run/Smash prac/City run anybody??? I'm free Tues and Wed next week :D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
<object width="300" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ZM2o7ClbEw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&loop=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ZM2o7ClbEw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&loop=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="25"></embed></object>
I love coffee and Godot Perth, do you?

Zero

Smash Hero
When I do these things for the sydney threads people ***** and moan about having to listen to AMAZING MUSIC whilst reading posts.

jesus christ.
Moving to perth,
brt.
Us cool kids already listen to music while doing ANYTHING on a computer :(

compounded songs are not fun

Top Bottom