• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Ok if any of you guys during a doubles match go metaknight i will go metaknight so it will even out the teams. ;)

I hope that scared some people to not use him in doubles.

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Oh Alzi you finally got sucked into the Metaknight craze.. Time to sell the devil your soul..

As for Ric.. Id say he is hands down the best at powershielding AND spotdodging.. Now those 2 combined scare me.. Id be interested to see more people play next time especially Lord Bowser and Jupz as i've been hearing alot of good comments about both of them..

Getting my wireless broadband this week so ill be back on the net again.. Just wondering if it works on the wii also for wifi and how much does wifi matches actually chew away at your internet usage..?

BLAH..!

Vlade

Social Outcast
Bob, are you getting the 'bigpond wireless broadband modem'? I have that but you need a nintendo wifi usb connector if you want wifi for your wii.

Alzi

Smash Master
Don't worry Bob i might not use him at all anyway unless i'm in a really bad mood.

I have the bigpond wireless broadband modem and my wii connects to it still. Just go search for acces point on the wii and it will find it and just type in your WAP code so it allows the wii to connect to it.

IMO it's the best onlines to have it never lags unless someone is doing somthing on the computer or the other person you are vsing has a bad connection.

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
No Vlade i meant the wireless usb modems you get from 3 mobile.. Do they work..? I ask this cause im aware that the wii has 2 usb ports.. Also i would never go with telstra lol.. They make baby jesus cry.. Hell even zombie jesus for that matter..

BLAH..!

Richard7

Smash Ace
Getting my wireless broadband this week so ill be back on the net again.. Just wondering if it works on the wii also for wifi and how much does wifi matches actually chew away at your internet usage..?
While playing Brawl online, we've logged into our modem and checked the internet usage, it literally takes up like 4kbps and uploads about 3kbps, probably why Brawl's online is so bad. We havn't bothered checking for other Nintendo Wifi games like Mario Strikers or something. But yeah, I just can't believe how much Nintendo suck at making online games, its really annoying lol.

Vlade

Social Outcast
No Vlade i meant the wireless usb modems you get from 3 mobile.. Do they work..? I ask this cause im aware that the wii has 2 usb ports.. Also i would never go with telstra lol.. They make baby jesus cry.. Hell even zombie jesus for that matter..

BLAH..!
Yeah that's pretty much what I was talking about. Except if you want to play wifi it's only playable (as in, the lag is kind of bearable) if you're with bigpond. And you won't plug the modem into the wii, it doesn't work that way.

But who plays wifi anyway? :p

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I've learnt something this past week...Never try to get good at Sonic *fail*.

Serious, has anyone here ever hit his spike for a kill *hit 7 of his U Smash*

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Grats on your Sonic quest for fail Marteh.. Hopefully all comes well out of this.. ^_^

Spewing that you cant use a usb modem in wiis for internet access cause im still waiting to fully utilize my homebrew and my homebrew browser.. As for wi-fi.. Its no biggee as i thank godfully have bacon fingers close to home to practice with.. Also its fun to watch noobs playing the 4 player FFA mode on wi-fi, crack open a beer and even make bets on them.. Then it hits you and you usually start screaming in your mind as to why god why you were even bothering with watching this in the first place..

BLAH..!

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hooray for Japanese Brawl texture hack codes!

There's a slight possibility I might be moving this tournament to the 30th, I'll let you know if that happens.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Yeah I must agree, alot of people have exams coming up, around the start of June and will need the 30th for study.
Try and keep 23rd please, I mean hell I have a party that day but Im still pushing for it, just because more combatants the better.

Jupz

Smash Master
Im not sure who I use anymore (besides my main Dedede, and my seconds diddy falco and of course MK) I used to like wario lucario and pika as thirds but now i seem to like snake and mario :(

Alzi

Smash Master
Jono he is basically calling you bad and crappy at brawl if he wishes to money match $300 i can see him trying to mind game you there.

Why are you changing it to the 30th vlade? :O

Vlade

Social Outcast
No need to stress, I only said there was a slight possibility I was changing it. It's possible I have soccer on the 30th, but I'll find out tomorrow.

Skillskillfiretruck $300 MM me instead.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Vlade $300 mm him using only Falco, I believe in you like ash believes in pikachu. Also our crew is full we have me, you, Muzga, Cease Trick and c3gill (i know they're both good don't worry :)) Got any ideas for our crew name?

Muzga

Smash Ace
I have a few suggestions,
The elite five
Team **** (yes, again. i hope you remember i was the one who actually came up with that:p)
The underdogs
Extinction

I dunno, what kind of a tone are you looking for?

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Hi!

Mic I want your spirit tracks Toon Link texture now. Right now. Post it within 3 minutes of this post or I will burn your face with an icecube.

(btw this is my 128th post so it should draw the attention of Mic_128 very quickly!)

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
If i was as much a douch as to spend 300 dollars to play a game i would have to be elton. Now obviously its a bluff because your either rich and spoilt and you think too highly of yourself or your some massive ******. Not saying which one i think you are. As to the tourney i would prefer the earlier the better.

Alzi

Smash Master
23rd is good i guess.

Also spirit tracks texture sounds good mic post it now i have to see it. Also for crew battles do you have to organise a group of 5 people?

If you do someone choose me in a group since on the day i don't want to be grouped with randoms i don't know lol.

Top Bottom