• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Riot_ Fires

Smash Apprentice
Shux they dont need prizes to come show us there moves.. And besides we may as well give em to sam lol.. Either way this sounds great mic good to hear.. Also good to hear that Luigis Mansion is still in..!! bwahahhahahhahahahhahahha.. *cough*

BLAH..!

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
If this gametraders thing goes through, make sure you give Sam the Swine Flu so he can't come and rest of us stand a chance.

Edit: Am I the only finding it amusing the last 3 posts, in post count wise goes

Especially considering theres only 3 months diff in joining dates?

Vlade

Social Outcast
^ LOL I never realised that... what a coincidence :p

But hey, one day someone will beat samuel - I'm working on it ;)

@ Mic: Epic title change for the thread! It's awesome.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
You speak of nothing but lies!

And It looks like I'll be needing a doubles partner, I'll be taking applictions as of now and be sure to be quick because I'm sure I'll be flooded with requests. :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Singles sounds good as i've improved my game a little. Even if sam did have swin flu he would still come and give us the swine flu.

I find it weird that he mains toon link and you said the comment about swine flu and one of toon links ending to him winning i shim chasing a pig lol. Tommorow i get the day off too so i might practice a few things offline. Do you think setting your percent to 130 and having a cpu chasing and attacking you will improve your shielding?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Ok, not sure if Jupz and Lord Bowser are being sarcastic (hard to tell on the internet) but the actual date of the tournament is 23rd May (which is a Saturday).

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Irony of all this is, is last night I finally passed Trials and Tribulations, only got Ace Attorney to go now (So playing them out of order ^_^)

Lord Bowser, you don't need a double's partner it's a single's tournament. Thank god because all my friends are either working or going to that fecking heart of the card's thing.

And Vlade I expect you to present evidence to your claim of a "single tournament", and if you're so sure of yourself let's give you a penalty to go with it.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Oh yeah good point Marteh I seem to have gotten ahead of myself. :)

EDIT:Are we still doing that leaderboard idea? I remember Bob said he was going to edit it into the OP of the tiurnament listings thread but never did.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
You fool! That is possibly one of the worst games to play out of order that I can think of! A real shame that you didn't play them in order, they're great games.
Tell me about it, at first I didn't know Ace Attorney came before Justice For All, so I just kinda killed a few good plots in Ace Attorney but oh well. Problem is then waiting for the new one @_@

@Lord Bowser. What the hell man? Do it and now!

Alzi

Smash Master
All of you should be playing Wind Waker. Also Lord Bowser i was wondering what happened to that leader board. It would be nice to see where everyone stands in the perth community.

Richard7

Smash Ace
All of you should be playing Wind Waker.
I've played Wind Waker. I'm guessing most people here have played it too.
Tell me about it, at first I didn't know Ace Attorney came before Justice For All, so I just kinda killed a few good plots in Ace Attorney but oh well. Problem is then waiting for the new one @_@
The 3 Phoenix Wright games were remakes of GBA versions that only came out in Japan. Although the last case in the first game was DS specific. The next game in the series is "Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney". It came out like last year. Its really good. :)

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
I love my snake video. can't wait till the brawl tourney now lolz. I really want to pwn with my snake, lucas, pit and possibly IC. Hope my bro comes. Vlade tell Josh not to be afraid. haha. josh is funny on msn.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Already passed Apollo, my only real complaint with it was the last case seemed very lacking to me, I mean compared to Justice for all and Trials and Tribulations it just didn't have that build up or anything.

Still when I said next game I meant Gyakuten Saiban 5. Or whatever it'll be in English.

As for Wind Waker, I've passed that 3 times already =[

Vlade

Social Outcast
@ Mic: Just thought I'd let you know that it's the '23rd' and not the 23th' ;)

Thanks to richard I pretty much played the Ace Attorney series in order. I started with the first 2 cases of Justice for All, but then Richard forced me to stop :)

I'm very glad he did :)

Alzi

Smash Master
Yes it is. I really like the name of it "winners club" lol. I wonder what those people at the gym thought we where doing inside.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no way, zelos isnt (MASSIVE SPOLIERS) basically kratos wins at life, and has the best voice actor in the world aside from david hayter (snake)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
no way, zelos isnt (MASSIVE SPOLIERS) basically kratos wins at life, and has the best voice actor in the world aside from david hayter (snake)
Yay Tales of Symphonia fanboy rant =D

But dude Zelos is a perve, what's not to love, and his expressions are just awesome.

Stupid emo Kratos.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolol, zelos is funny I'll give him that, and he has a lot of character depth later in the game, but kratos is kratos.
And he's not even close to being an emo, he like doesnt even know what emotions are, and he's a total smartass.

anyways to avoid being infracted I should probably relate this to smash somehow... umm.. kratos would totally work in a smash game cause the way specials work in both games is similar and the moves would totally work in brawl, I even invented the doubles thunder blade combo from symphonia, just have marth hit the opponent with a shield breaker and time it so that you team mate (pikachu) hits them with a tunder straight after.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
XD Love your logic, I've actually been waiting for a TOS texture hack...Maybe I should learn how to do it

Edit: Screw it, to much effort, when you cant even find a guy you know to, you quit before starting lol

Top Bottom