• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
DOUBLES:

1: To Eat Extra Meat (Sam + Dr. E)
2: Eat a **** Sam (Marty + Jesse)
And ironically that was the day the smash scene stopped caring...Hmm

Well anyway on that note for all you Perthlings who are still in this thread...Aka me

But did you know there's a Melee tournament happening this weekend?
I bet you youngins didn't

https://www.facebook.com/events/392683434134049/

Although it's just for fun, it could be interesting.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Yeah most likely not.
I'm talking with Ryan to get some sort of Marathon going just to keep up the trend but not sure what.

And if I have recording gear in time I'm going to compete with Sydney to glitch the **** out of Majora's Mask.

But we'll see.

Vlade

Social Outcast
You may always borrow my Dazzle, if you want to that is :p

If there's a marathon I might be in for old times sake but I'm going on a 1-week cruise shortly after Xmas so we'll see how things work out calendar-wise.

I don't have much time left in Japan which is really saddening but it will be good to hang with you guys again as we always did (Y)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Man without you or Jesse I'm never in the city these days.

Haven't had bubble tea in like 3 months.

When are you back in Australia anyway man?

MTGod

Smash Champion
I haven't had bubble tea since here. Booze is actually cheaper than bubble tea here. No joke.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'll be in Perth from next Tuesday (22nd) to Monday (28th) visiting my sister. If anybody wants to hang out or anything, we could arrange something :d
My sister lives in Darch I think.

ultimateDk

Smash Rookie
Hey all, setting up a social competative event for all perth smash 64 players. Just need to get the ball rolling to see who will be interested. Will be 18+ aswell. As itll most probably be at my house or my new house id rather not have parents or anything on my back. Soz bout that :/
Can ppl email me on : smashbros64perth@hotmail.com and ill get back to ya. Thanks. Lets make 2013 a good year for smash64 :D

Cheers,
Leroy

:phone:

Hey all, setting up a social competative event for all perth smash 64 players. Just need to get the ball rolling to see who will be interested. Will be 18+ aswell. As itll most probably be at my house or my new house id rather not have parents or anything on my back. Soz bout that :/
Can ppl email me on : smashbros64perth@hotmail.com and ill get back to ya. Thanks. Lets make 2013 a good year for smash64 :D

Cheers,
Leroy

lol bro that is the most early 2000s email adress

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Hey guys, I'll be in Perth from next Tuesday (22nd) to Monday (28th) visiting my sister. If anybody wants to hang out or anything, we could arrange something :d
My sister lives in Darch I think.
A few us old Smash guys are in the city this friday to celebrate Vlade returning to us from Japan.
Going to be lunch, board games then drinking (if people arent broke)
Thats like the only thing we have planned but you're more than welcome to join us man.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Shaya knows I don't care if my number's on the boards. Anyway, it'd be a good idea if I have at least one person's number for tomorrow, so if you could text me Marteh, that'll probably make tomorrow less hazardous :p

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Hmm strange I did text you, I checked the number and it's correct

If not my number is 0402 905 700, I'll be at work tonight so if I dont reply if you text me thats why :p

Vlade

Social Outcast
Results from our reunion that we had on Sunday:

1: Corpsecreate
2: Vlade
3: Carlos
4: Ghnaschnakoff
5: Richard
5: Elton
7: Diego
7: Trill
9: Alzi
9: Radz
9: Roman
9: Quetz
13: Niven
13: SummonerAU
13: MTGod
13: Miguel
17: Muzga
17: Bsrk_
17: HypoJosh
17: lvl 9 weegee
17: Mic
17: Xyrrath
17: Red Packets On

MTGod

Smash Champion
I flew all the way back from Japan to participate in this tournament and Marty couldn't take a train for 40 minutes. Jeez man, get your priorities straight!

thetrue23volt

Smash Rookie
sup people :) im kinda new to smashboards and wanna see if i can join this community. ive only got SSBB but i hav played both 64 n melee, however a friend of mine gav it away for his xbox:facepalm: i really do enjoy playin any smash game though online is probably all i can do (considering im only 16), id rather play people here so its around the same time zone and hopefully not wait forever on vs anyone...
Thanx :ike:
PS Fire Emblems awesome:roymelee:

Top Bottom