• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Andrew, what's up with Square Enix publishing Wakfu :O:O:O

*On topic* Messinas don't forget to bring Dazzle this Sunday!!!

Pete, I need to drop your TV off - Saturday good?

Smayush practice anywun!?

MTGod

Smash Champion
WHAAAAAAA!?!?!!?!?!?!??!??!!?!?! I really don't see a Wakfu console version the way it was when I last played it :p Definitely not gamepad friendly...

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I'd be up for it Jesse :p but yarda yarda yarda you know the usual ****. But, I shall be in Perth, living, sometime January C:

Thanks to Andre and his family

@ Anime Idea - I'd be up for comic relief, but why am I that role? Am I not the angry guy?

Pete278

Smash Lord
I actually don't think Trav meant to change time...
I get a feeling Trav is subconsciously god and bends the world to what he feels like at said time.

Whenever Trav is sad or depressed "closed space" will appear in various areas while one of his friends (whom may or may not be me) is an esper who constantly has to travel into this space.

While the one person he cares about (Pete) is constantly put into danger due to Trav's feelings towards him while another one of their friends (Andy) is actually an Alien who is an "observer" yet constantly inserts himself in situations to better the outcome for the world, or to save Trav.

The last member of the group (Mic) who is extremely attractive due to his younger like appearance, thus having many fanboys fapping over pictures of him constantly. Oh and he is also a Time Traveler who rarely discloses information due to "Classified Information"

I think this is all very believable....
Quoting an old post to remind everyone we do actually have an anime already.

MTGod

Smash Champion
As soon as I read that Buff, "You were my greatest failure" just played on my iPod.

iPod has spoken.

MTGod

Smash Champion
According to the East and the Messinas, I am you. I am a better you than you. How does it feel to have a meaningless existence knowing that someone is a better you than you? :D

Hater

Smash Ace
Ya see gronola man you are only good because other people confuse you as me, really your just a 50 yr old man in a 19/20 yr olds body :p

At least with people confusing you with me. You get to cool and people actually remember you :p or should i say me ^^

MTGod

Smash Champion
At least with people confusing you with me. You get to cool and people actually remember you :p or should i say me ^^
I do believe, good Sir, that it was you who were getting confused for me (except for the Messinas who are just trololololing). So your entire argument turns around to screw you in the arse. Yes, you just ****ed yourself XD

Granola = top tier ^^

Hater

Smash Ace
Actually your right people must be that focused on your old man fence sitting persona that anything interesting you do must be done by some1 else ie ME :p

Edit: UMAD cos im good at technica

DBL EDIT: Unfortunately i look like jesse so i dont get no womens :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
I doubt it, I think it's more me being too awesome that the East didn't think that it could be contained within one person alone, so they projected my image onto you to compensate... It's a biology thing - you don't need to understand :p

And wow, 2 edits? You can't even wit on the internet :p

Hater

Smash Ace
At one point scoot called me that power ranked marth player from perth i was like wtf, In general i just think its the lower iq's of the more convict based population from the east that led to all this confusion. However as i have previously explained i have the ability of anonymity to suddenly look like any over 6 foot tall white person with darker hair

Hater

Smash Ace
^^ <3 Sieg

Scoot ya see the difference is in rl you would laugh at the random hate being thrown round between Jesse and I

Why do you expect more from the interwebs </3

Hater

Smash Ace
Moderators/brsk can you change the title of the Perth tournament thread to reflect the next tournament coming up Afternoon Delight 24/10/10 hosted by HATER !

Top Bottom