• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
So I'm finally awake ^_^

Man I loved East and all you guys, I really wish the week wasn't so fast and I could hang out with you guys some more.

Guess I need to head over some other time again.

Hater

Smash Ace
Either the 10th/17th i expect both yourself n splice to attend this one
You gaiz is so slack with your tourney attendance otherwise you would totally be power ranked

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yeah Rick, that's cool man, but I don't know what she'll do outside of watch people play smash... Unless she likes billiards :p?? Anyway, I'll finalise the details tomorrow once I've had some sleep - chances are the tournament venue may already be booked for the 17th and we may have to look further ahead. I'm cool with running this tournament :D We really need to figure out how to stream Perth tournaments for free...........

I'm sitting outside in 20 degree sunny weather here with a Krispy Kreme doughnut, drinking Sonic Boom and uploading photos. Get at me Perth!

@Zero: yeah, that guy was totally bad. We found out it was the people in 709 that complained btw, the *******s... They were probably partying at the3 nightclub on Friday and Saturday like the hypocritical asshats they want to be.

Zero

Smash Hero
Oh really? :(

doof doof doof doof doof doof doof doof doof doof doof

*hears a little chatter and laughter*

OMG TOO NOISY

MTGod

Smash Champion
SECURITY!!! PEOPLE OTHER THAN MYSELF ARE ENJOYING THEIR STAY!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NAO!!!

Lol JK they were probably Japanese and were offended by the sex jokes in that Anime...

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Yeah, Jesse she knows.

She'll most likely bring origami and such.

I'm playing Brawl with her now actually.

Do you need me to bring a setup? (wii)

I'll also need you to pick Amy and I up from the station, if that's cool.
I came down by bus this time, since it's cheaper.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'll include all those details when I finish updating FB...

Gotta plan all this out :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
This just in, I need to see if I'm working on Sunday or not before I organise anything to do for the 10th. So yeah, I'll keep people posted.

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
I am the only person worse than Buff at Munchkin, and it's because everyone hates us both way too much to let us win.
ahh munchkin
we should play again sometime!
id offer to host a fest but my brothers 21st is on this weekend and he hasnt told me of his plans.
Anyone want to do something at some point before the weekend? I can host at my house before!
maybe a post-robocop meet/fest/munchkin game,
or we could bring back brawl in the backyard.
or we could do something cool like go to the beach or something, i dunno!
anyone who is interested should hit me up

MTGod

Smash Champion
I hate my life - I've been rostered on to not only work til 2am on the 16th, but also to start in the morning on the 17th... This is beyond ****ed and I'm going to have a massive *****ing session to my boss just saying "hey, you're a ****ing ******, get some ****ing common sense *******", but in a tone that won't get me fired.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Are we resuming EI3 discussions again? I propose consulting more with the East Coasters to get a better idea of a date to pin. Need lots of time to plan/save and also pick a season with more forgiving flight prices.

Pete278

Smash Lord
A date's already been settled, and we're about 95% along getting the stuff ready to advertise it. The event's almost entirely planned, but we don't want to go ahead and post anything when there's still stuff to confirm. So, please, just hold on a bit longer and you'll have plenty to get hype about.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Technically I wouldn't be getting backhanded as I didn't lose to anyone I shouldn't have :D The only good thing about getting bracket/pool ***** ^^

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yep, definitely - your ZSS is pretty **** good :p Still, next time we meet I'll be wanting a rematch, and you gun get rolled :D

Still, I really wanted to play against Vyse and Liam as well :( So many things I didn't get done *sob*

Hater

Smash Ace
lol the having gastro/4 hours sleep cos of your snoring n marteh kicking my bed dont give me a reprieve from not being able to powersheild ? my hands were like a second behind my mind was like really annoying

MTGod

Smash Champion
Because my snoring which Scoot and Marty didn't hear was -definitely- louder than the doof doof of the nightclub. And you never said anything about Marty kicking your bed when you were complaining about before which leads me to believe you made that john up just then. Don't blame others, lrn2sleep nuub ^^

Anyway, sucks about having gastro though.

So I'm def not working on the 10th (this Sunday). This means smashfest/KrispyKreme tourneys!!!

I'll say from 10am onwards, then after lunch we'll have some tourneys (high tier, mid tier, low tier, team battle/"atyeo ruleset"? etc idk whatever is felt like on the day). If you need to know where I live or summink gimme a PM or speak to me on MSN. If people are coming by train, I'd prefer it if you walked to my house from Canning Bridge (really, a kilometre is not that far :p) but if you absolutely -must- get picked up from Bull Creek Station because you got a broken leg or something then I will have an automobile. I will be picking up Rick and Amy from BC station due to them not being from around here, so I can fit two more people in that carpool if people want to meet up with them for the train ride.

Awesome people with cars, the driveway will be okay to park in, but just be wary that if we go for a bubble tea run we'll be taking the most accessible vehicles at the time :p

Also, I need people to bring set-ups most importantly - we need three more Wiis an one more TV minimum if we want to get accommodate for everyone I reckon. I'm pretty sure more than 8 people will be interested in coming along :p Let me know when you can provide!

Pete: I'm gonna swing by your house some time soon to pick up that TV I left, and if you want to donate another TV to the cause for Sunday I can grab that at the same time. I'll speak to you about it on MSN when I see you on there next.

Robocop crew better ALL be there, or I'mma come over to your house and smack your ***** up!

Hater

Smash Ace
yes i did i said at 4am marteh kicked my bed ask marteh, I mentioned it at least 3 times with every1 present learn2hear b4 u start being a prick

swordsaint

Smash Master
yeah, buff mentioned marteh kicking his bed

jesse couldn't hear that though because of his snoring

(you did snore from time to time though, nothing loud enough, or long enough to keep people awake though, only time i heard it was when i was already awake)

Top Bottom