• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Richard7

Smash Ace
OID is Jesse's in 2 weeks, the larger one is early July and being that it's on likely July 4th it's name will probably be related to it.

Also you might not have caught it but we don't have Alzi.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275621
Yeah I had seen it, but we still have him in a sense, I dont think he's left the country or anything.

EDIT: Eh, dunno if I'll go to the connection tour, but we'll see. Last ones was really lame, especially since no one I knew went.

Alzi

Smash Master
I had a very sudden urge to post about the connection tour.

I will be attending. :)

If the team part is seperate and doesn't interfear with the singles then i will gladly team up with anyone.

I am a pro new super mario bros guy btw. ;) So richard i'm up for that run through of the game now. hahaha.

Also super mario galaxy 2 July 1st can't wait.

Anyway i'm basically not posting here much and i have blocked you guys of msn for that while but i was studying for exams and test so i won't be active for 2 more weeks or so. I decided to keep you guys unblocked as you hardly speak to me on msn so it's not distracting in anyway.

I can't make the tourney this Sunday not because of exams but because i have a driving lesson on friday.

and lastley i will be normal Alzi like old times.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
who called it? ****ing everybody did, welcome back from your 1 year of not posting alzi ;)

glad to have you back

Alzi

Smash Master
I wasn't actually going to post but then i got a email about the connection tour so i had to ask to see who is going etc and find myself a doubles partner. We could also advertise Eastern Invasion 3 with simple flyers with just text on them.

So tourney in July is when luke and crew are coming?

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Yeah, July sounds like the most likely time they'll be making their way over.

and any form of advertising helps the scene, even if they're random noobs.
hopefully they'll want to improve, like Kane saw in me.

Alzi

Smash Master
Most of you guys talk alot so you could probally tell them about eastern invasion 3 and our regular brawl tourneys.

Just make sure you start with the hot chicks first then work your way down the list. ;) haha.

MTGod

Smash Champion
We do need a poster-girl, after all... Maybe we should hold one of those reality TV shows to see which girl gets to be the face of the Perth Smash Scene :D???

Dibs on judge!!!

MTGod

Smash Champion
I sense some distress towards the idea of many girls crawling over each other to advertise the smash scene, Rick :p

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Rick, I'll judge how attractive you are when I meet you. You're not a wog so don't expect a high rating, son.
<3 Nova.

Also is there any news on the July date yet? It can't be the 4th. >_> I dunno if anyone responded to me earlier this week, cbf looking.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I dunno, probably in block form. Yeah. Although I do like things melted, bot not excessively, then it annoys me.

@ Hobo Thx. <3
I don't care if it's on the same date/weekend as Reloaded either, I'd rather go to Perth. :D

Top Bottom