• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Oh, so I guess your bro isn't coming Glenn?

BTW North won Basketball (as if it needed to be said :p)... They're playing Munchkin right now, while I'm stuck at work... FML...

MTGod

Smash Champion
Wow, it hailed??? While we were playing basketball in decent-hot sunny weather in Perth??? That's... interesting...

And yeah, work totally wins stuff... On the up-side, it allows me to eat next week... Down side, I have uni work to do for tomorrow, but if I wasn't working I'd be procrastinating it til about 9pm anyway so no real loss there I guess :D

STOKED for tournament this Sunday :D Im thought about catering tacos for everyone, but sadly that's not in Episode 1... Looks like we'll just have to invade somewhere :D

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
Yay Im Up Too My 100th Post Woop Woop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Btw Alzi And I Will **** Nebody In Our Path And Im Playing Sheik/peach
Fear Me

MTGod

Smash Champion
I've just updated some rules of the tournament guys:

- Bowser's Side-B rules about winning also applies to Ganon's side-B
- If there is a tie in both stocks AND percentages after a time out (incl. tie by DKO), a 1 stock overtime will be played (because sudden death is stupid :p)
- Added the Mage's DQ Rule to the ruleset, but keep in mind for a match to be "called" I have to physically announce it/let the players' know... With pools, though, I'll be assigning a TV to each pool so you should be able to schedule your own matches (will give out a recommended game schedule for Pools that'll try and make sure people aren't waiting around for a match for too long as well :D)
Nothing too effectual, more just for clarity in case of disputes so I don't get people coming up crying to me mid-tourney :D

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
glenn plays a pretty sxc peach, and yea i will coem but just not for doubles dont know about setups either

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
yeh i play an awesome peach
ego win:)
but i think u shud fear me slightly

oh and i shud be able to bring setup
and a copy of tatsunoko vs capcom(if nebody wants mini tourney of that then yay)

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Im thought about catering tacos for everyone, but sadly that's not in Episode 1... Looks like we'll just have to invade somewhere :D
Get me the stuff and I'll cook us all tacos.

I won Munchkin today and Saturday morning, also you all missed not only basketball and Munchkin but also the evil vs good battle for the universe, Evil is legit.

Thanks to Pete for having us at his awesome smash house too.

Trillest

Smash Ace
Omfg it feels good to finally have evil validated! Iv been repping them for a while no doubt but time and time again good guys win by b.s. This victory its just the inspiration i needed to continue my evil limbless ******, kicking & humiliating ways ^^ Also <3 Cell

MTGod

Smash Champion
oh hey can i bring some bakers delight crap down
and by crap i mean food, not actual crap
It's up to you :p I'll stipulate first that if you're bringing food everyone will be standing to eat it, probably outside due to lack of room inside the house xD That's why it's so good having food joints really close by, as everyone can just eat there without fearing they'll miss out on Singles rego :D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Speaking of government, Michael Atkinson has stepped down from being Governor General. Yippie! Major progress to an R rating right there. :D

Also Trav, got some bad news about Left 4 Dead for you. :c

MTGod

Smash Champion
So, I narrowly escaped death by about 5 minutes today :D Seriously, what is with that hail!?!?! Massive ****...

Sieg

Smash Champion
Speaking of government, Michael Atkinson has stepped down from being Governor General. Yippie! Major progress to an R rating right there. :D

Also Trav, got some bad news about Left 4 Dead for you. :c
I know right?

I kinda want L4D DLC now lol.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I heard that was your opinion and I respect it, however I will decline to believe in your opinion on this matter by stating the vast amounts of amusement I've had while playing the game.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Who doesn't these days.

Alot of people actually.

Lol.

Hurry up and have EI3 so I can come to Perth.

Sieg

Smash Champion
So we can make sweet man love.

Also so I can taunt my son with my Fate plushie that I am getting next month.

Top Bottom