• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash-fest 2.0 - endlolio

_milktea

Smash Lord
I'm excited that I'm coming to this.

Nus, you're really nice for coming to pick me up, thanks and sorry for being a jerk at times.

Weeee!!!..!!!

I GET TO SLEEP WITH PC XD.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Gonz... I don't know what to say... good luck?

Also... I might not go because I have no ride and I'm assuming none of you guys will give me one because I'm a stranger and 27.4 miles (about an hour) away. =(

I'll miss you guys and gals.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wanna see V at his last CT event. :( I'm going to really try and make it today.

Blue, I'll call you and let you know what's going on... or something.

I wish someone hadn't stolen Aiser's smash copy.

I'm going to sleep now.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
its okay to be gay guys. no seriously
jelooo shooots aer goos wahh duduuee mani love thia egame its sofuns what laptop says green huntard he says whats going on here thers a fan bloing things on him and omg that light is fail my dog is dead im lookinhg at a picture of him amnd fobm is like totally play a game my cat didnt come home tonight i miss him i hope he isnt dead corey wasays ..... mg tom says i love when you post those tdurink thigns duudue my colck sounds like a doorbell and i was hot w/ ketchinp on my head when i was sa smalli tchild bai

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
i wont lie...being the only sober one here sorta sux...but hey, at least i'll remember the night

Ghetto Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
snekak attack isnot allowed, do the monkey! falcon punch like darkrains falconmarshmellows! evade! he hit me the chine thankfully there is mutlitple smakc=lawls its liek after having sex for aweek in a t=row 32 directions hotugun burst ur brown lgics ur worse than nintendogs

_V_

Smash Ace
I've never forgot anything while drunk...I think people just say that to make excuses for how they acted >.>

And Lil we will destroy everyone!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
THIS.. IS VIVA LA SMASH!! luls.. people will be arriving in 7 hours. i should sleep huh. aiiids

530 am
obm
gh
and i remain

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I highly doubt that any one person at this tournament could throw me into that pool. But I'm sure it will be a group effort...lol...either way it won't happen

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
um... if anyone want to go out of their way to get me for the tourney give me a call.

860 944 9799

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
T_T I'm not going at all. My mom needs the car and I have no car to drive there etc.

Pictures took 5 mins. So gay.

Top Bottom