• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash-fest 2.0 - endlolio

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
It was fun! Hahaha, CT lost crew battles in our own state! :(

CT vs The maine/new hampshire/rhode island thing The latter won with 3 stocks left.
CT vs Mass Mass won with like 10 stock left... Mass got PC AND Nus, GG
The maine/etc vs Mass Maine/etc won with 2 stock left. Cort took PC's place and Geos took Nus's place in the mass team.

Too bad I didn't stay for singles/doubles, but everyone basically left at around 3pm, I <3 you all, shoutouts maybe? Most likely not.

Edit: So I left at 3pm and finally got home. @_@

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
whoever the a$shole is who decided to rip the float into 4 pieces is. thanks .
thats a brand new gift that was given to my mother a month ago by my little brothers.

god dam

if i find more **** broken this will be the last vls fest

im ***** pissed

Brookman

Smash Hero
Sorry to hear that Jake. It's also a little disappointing to hear, in regards to both the disrespect towards your house (even if it were an innocent act) and that you might not hold another vls.

Anyway, I appreciate you having us, and I had a lot of fun. It was great seeing everyone. I hope everyone else had fun too.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Wow, really sorry to hear about that Jake. But yeah, brookman basically summed it up, I do indeed hope there will be another VLS. Whoever ripped it up needs to step the **** up and take some b lame.

Skler

Smash Master
Time to man up because I pretty much just got home. Yeah, that was partly (if not all) my fault that the float broke. The story goes something like this...

Skler: Hey, I can totally jump and land on this float.

People: No wai!

Skler: Oh yeah!? *tries*

The float then broke. That was also the abridged version. I never really thought about the little plastic things holding it together and/or the weight of me.

I pretty much made a poor choice very early in the morning (johns). Don't not (double negative) hold another VLSF because I was dumb. That **** was awesome and everybody had a good time. Sorry about breaking it and not saying something asap.

Also, four pieces? My jump made 3 pieces, but 4? I have no idea how that happened. I really should have told you when it happened but I had a combination of forgetfulness and not really knowing the float was important. I forget things easily, ask Maine.

One last thing, Boxman you left stuff in my car and I think you guys took my backpack unless I left it at VLSF. It had clothes and my bathing suit in it, so if anybody sees a green (I think healthsource) backpack it's probably mine so PM me. Boxman I'll bring your stuff to LOBSTER or Hayato's if we both go. Blue I'll give you money for the float next time I see you. Just PM me with how much it cost.

_V_

Smash Ace
This was amazing...I had so much fun!!!

Thank you so much Jake!!!! You are the best!!!!

Milktea, sorry we didn't get to team!!! Someday! We are too good.

Shout outs...more? Later...me sleepies.

SUPER BIG!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Agreed. Skler i do appretiate you not being a loser and hiding and letting me know. So now im eggs.
aka happy enough and no longer upset. everything else seems fine.

Its really not that big of a deal, i was stressed about my kitty issue when i made that post :(

SCIENCE ENERGY

POWER SPAWNING BABIES

400 BABIES

KENYA

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
<3 - I'm disappointed in you. After telling us to man up and show... >_>

SwiftBass - kits ****in goot!

PC - kits ****in tired!

Boxman - kits ****in insane!

KevinM - kits ****in BOWSER

I'll probably do more, less tired shoutouts later.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
<3 - I'm disappointed in you. After telling us to man up and show... >_>

SwiftBass - kits ****in goot!

PC - kits ****in tired!

Boxman - kits ****in insane!

KevinM - kits ****in BOWSER

I'll probably do more, less tired shoutouts later.
I couldn't get a ride...

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Viva la sleep fest was fun , sorry i slept so much got like an hour before i came and it screwed me up <_< LOL

thanks to blue for letting me stay and eric for driving me around

good games to everyone

I AM THE SINGLES CHAMPION

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
BlueDeath is the man for this hosting this event of great magnitude. BlueDeath, you have our gratitude!

so many cool people under one roof:
PC-anytime dude, thanks for the advice and friendlies, too bad we didn't get to team and **** doubles lulz.
Swift-you have gotten 10 times better in the last month or so, keep that ish up bro.
Cort-Wendy's used bars of soap instead of potatoes to make our fries. Good games.
Boxman-I'm glad you found a good use for my Kudos box.
Darc-nice to meet you, good games.
Blackmage!-What's the time? It's game and watch! I only got a taste of revenge against your G&W, i need more!
Dazwa-you're good.
Assman Sean-I put it in your pooper, but your reach around is too good, I lose.
Aiser-people think our Marths are very similar, but if you look closely at my marths sword, etched in the side, you can see the Japanese symbols for "Gay Power"
**** Tom-Read a BOOK *****! a ****in BOOK *****!
Pine-you're lucky that was a "distraction" crew battle, jk. You're good. Must be all that fresh air.
Drew-you know who you are.
BLUEDEATH-You made RE4 so scary with your insane lack of amo, that was really fun to watch, I was happy to help you out ^_^ I'm definitly going to NINJA sometime this year. I hope your kitty is ok. Be sure to watch Milo and Otis, maybe it will help you find him.

Anyone I didn't mention...You're body needs water...SO DRINK THAT SHIIIIIT!!!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
rofl viva la sleep fest sounda amazing chris. i wish i had one.

<3 everyone hope you all enjoyed yourselves :)

Chewman i more or less love you.
But my god last night, those freakin huuuge chain saw zombies that just flail everywhere are the scariest ****s ever. i cried last night

Skler

Smash Master
This reminds me that I'm buying RE4 today. Goodbye world, hello zombies.

Has anybody seen my bag? I think I left it in the kitchen or near the computer.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
What kind of pokemon are you
How do you do the things you do
share with me your secrets deep insideeee
what kind of pokemon are you
are you loyal through and through
and do you have a hearts thats TRUEEEEE
What kind of pokemon are you

Skler

Smash Master
green (or whoever has my bag), give the bag to somebody who is going to Hayato's tourny. I'll go and get my bag back. If I don't manage to go for some reason then give it to cogsmooch. Cog can give it to me at LOBSTER if I miss Hayato's. My bag has a lot of travel plans.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Do Nyou Like Waffles? Yeah We Like Waffles!
Do you like pancakes? Yeah we like pancakes!

Skler, your bag is still in CT. You're not gonna see that for a long time. >.>
green (or whoever has my bag), give the bag to somebody who is going to Hayato's tourny. I'll go and get my bag back. If I don't manage to go for some reason then give it to cogsmooch. Cog can give it to me at LOBSTER if I miss Hayato's. My bag has a lot of travel plans.
I'm going to Hayato's tournament, just in case I'm the easiest person to deliver the bag to...

Top Bottom