• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash-fest 2.0 - endlolio

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
smink - thanks for the amazing double shine technique, i shall practice this

skler - super sexy vs sheiks, i really need to work on my bad matchups with gw now, inspiring

pine - what kind of pokemon are you?

cort - fun gettin drunkz, new glitch for the win, we'll have to play more next time

aiser - good crew battle fight, corner ftl

geos - good crew fight, good friendlies after, keep workin on the falcon

pc - good to finally play you, thanks for reppin ma, birthplace ftw lol?

milktea - nice seein you again, although we didn't play

dazwa - i need to train... next time i'll get you

boxman - amazin mewtwo

matt.sober - good ****, we'll play next time

**** tom - rave soon son, fun times gettin drunk with ya

stew - sucks i had to take you out, fun times tho

brookman - thanks for the words of encouragement, glad to see you as always

emmy - low tiers ftw

kev - good to finally meet you, fun times and the bowser is awesome as i expected "no the ladies call you stop get away ****..." i lawld... hard

darc, awsmsean, v, nus -

whitemage - stop doing the thing where you "don't care anymore". you think people don't mind, but im sure they do. no one wants to play isai's second round pool form all the time, much love practice son

green hunter - work on the anger, channel it. we'll practice more

gfab (omegaracistmage) - lol win fox, shoulda stayed for wed night, you missed a good time, see ya soon

jake - can't thank you enough for the awesome time. hope your drunk right now, or as much as you were last night. so many amazing memories from this week... your a beast in the pool , and the solid snake crawl is amazing. see you in a few weeks hopefully and i sincerely hope that your cat returns

Skler

Smash Master
Emmy you should put that **** on video discussion, and also add "What kind of pokemon are you" during Pine vs Geos. Seriously, that song owns.

Whoever has my bag, give it to Cog, a Mainer or me at Hayato's tourny (at least one of the three should be attending). Then I can get it at LOBSTER. Also PM me so I know who has it. Thanks!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
An apology to a gentleman named Sklerzorz.

Act I:
Parents enter the domain of blue.
Mother: Wtfson floor is sticky, lick this **** up!
Father: "Proceeds to go outside"
Chair not belong here! Hose not wrapped up!Float be exploded!.....
.....How did the float break?
Bluemotha****indeath: Fat kid fell on it.
Father: I hope he got hurt, but then again, i hated that thing and now i haev a reason to buy a non ****ty float.
GG life.
Skler go jump on more things and my dad will give you things.

Also from this day forth, i will no longer post, because i feel like im rocking out when i read my post count.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
You should probably change the title of the thread >_>

I can't wait for the crew battles to be up.

Green Hunter

Smash Apprentice
Time for some shoutouts.

Maine Hampshire - You guys are too good. Falcon's Dair into the pool was much fun minus float breaking.

Matt Dot Youngster - I still have no idea how you amassed nearly 900 kills in Dead Rising in that seemingly small amount of time. Did we ever actually play a match against each other??

**** Tom - I don't even know where to start with you. That was all too good. Gears, Dunkin' Donuts, your hilarious reactions to all the funny vidoes and whatnot. Always a pleasure to see you.

Nus - Stop killing your teammate, lol.

Milktea - I don't think you're that bad against Samus, unless I was just doing really bad for some reason. Good fun in teams friendlies. Nice to actually sit and talk with you for a change rather than feeling like a noob when you say "Hi" to me.

Emmy - Playing your Zelda is like a test of patience.

KevinM aka Chef Bowser - Way to man up and cook hot dogs on the grill. XD You're a funny guy. Bum messed up so bad at MLG.

AwsmSean - I played you in the singles tourney, and that was it. Needless to say, it was fun. Never doubt the Luigi.

Brookman, Cort, PC Chris - Didn't get to play. Sad face.

LAPRAS! - Block out the light in the pool again, you large bouyant man.

Long Hair? - No teams, but whatever. That only means we successfully defended our teams title. I'm really in a weird spot with the emotion situation. If I try my hardest and still lose, it can't be helped, and if I show no emotion whatsoever, it's terrible, i.e. our matches wednesday morning. I need a ton of work on mindgames, I think, or (a little extreme) a character change.

Ghetto Racist - You really missed out Wednesday night. Too bad, really.

JAKE!!!! - You are an amazing person, the greatest person I've met through smash. Thank you for everything this week, including my first time drinking. You made everything possible and worthwhile, and I couldn't have asked for more. By the way, I left my pillow behind. It's got a solid blue pillowcase, probably the same color as the shirt you wore Wednesday (if you can even remember that. I don't know how I did XD). Make sure I get it back when you come up for a visit.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Matt Dot Youngster - I still have no idea how you amassed nearly 900 kills in Dead Rising in that seemingly small amount of time. Did we ever actually play a match against each other??
Jump kick -> Landing kick. Works wonders when you don't have 2x4 to beat the **** outta stuff.

And no I don't think we officially played. :teeth::teeth:

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Theyll be up eventually, but unfortunatly after taking 2 weeks off wow, its pretty much ****** any free moment i have, but even free time has been slim. :( ill try to get them up within a few weeks., only tricky part is going to be figuring out when we stopped ct v ma since it was recording for 2.5 hours..

Skler

Smash Master
This was indeed amazing. Especially the games I played against Cogsmooch. Too good man, too good.

On the topic of my bag, Blue are you going to the Framingham tourny? If you are then bring it there, I'll be there. If not is there any way for you to get it to somebody who is going? That'd be sweet and such.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey, does anyone know how far we made it during board the platforms in the pool, i only made it to the second one.. did Green hunter make it to the third..

Skler messed up on his frame counting for that ****

Skler

Smash Master
It should be changed to assman, to represent that crew roster.

Edit: I thought *** was supposed to be sensored, somehow I am dodging it.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow, i hate not having the internet...and apparently my new nickname is lapras...s'all good....anywho, gg's to all that i played, esp kev m, jake, emmy, brookman and pc...if i didnt name you gg's as well, my memory is totally gone atm...hope to see you all soon, and if not, always remember, cataclysm is the best tournament series evar...oh yeah...it's coming back...>.> :runs to prepare:

**** ui forgot my crew...Blackmage, ur my inspiration to get better, G-racist: i still hate ur sheik...i pray one day that the needles stop begin so ****ign gay...Hunter: calm down bro, it's just a game. Channel that negative energy into ur motivation to get better. you get pissed when you lose, so learn what you need to about your game to stop losing. I hope someday it works out like that for you.

Top Bottom