• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash-fest 2.0 - endlolio

Banks

Smash Hero
milktea should consider herself lucky that boxman ONLY took a picture of her. She shouldn't sleep at smash events.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Short shorts are too comfy, FTW. If you were a girl, you'd agree. And Nus is right, they're all I have to wear.

Boxman will never be a part of team Kirra!

I just woke up.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Holy crap @ darc

HOW DID I NOT INSTANTLY CATCH THE POKEMON JOKE

GOD ****IT

Edit: someone photoshop milktea's head in her sig into that pic >_> also mewtwo colorfy it >_>

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

Blue: Thanks for hosting. Hope you host another, that was great. :)
Spawn: **** you for not coming! :( Come next time....
Bakura: Well, you beat me, so I'll stop calling you Gonzo. ;) Doesn't mean I won't stop calling you Bakura.. :p Thanks for conveniently being there so I could randomly start a war on the boards to increase my post count... :p Also thanks for the matches.
Gfab: Nice playing you like a million times finally lol....
Black mage: Lol G+W has combos... :p
Other mages: Nice playing you too. :)
Skler: Lol, that's worth another 2 Sheiks... ;) Good **** in crews.
Rest of Maine Chester Island: Yay for owning in crews!
Aesir: **** you, stop getting so good! :chuckle:
Milktea: Good **** for ruining more sausage fests with me!
**** Tom: Read a book, read a book!

Everyone else: Good ****! See you next tournament. Might make more shoutouts when I'm less lazy.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
blue is the most drunk ive ever seen anyone ever...i wish you were all here with me to see this...he fell over the railing on his porch a few minutes ago and crawled around on the lawn pretending he was solid snake...oh yeah...gg's to all

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
one more good quote from mister bluedeath: "I don't care what I do in life, as long as people have fun at my expense."

And one more for the road: "I want her vag
ina
in my di
ck" <---- da
mn CENSOR!!! Thank god for censor dodging ;)

Silly blue, how I love thee

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
jesus fucliog chjrost o thjio im going to ******* vomit i feel like a electorde that is ab out to explode god dam fiucing christ im going to diwe my vomit reaitp is liek 2a900 i hate this game oh gothe frog themes is liek ***gtot multritasint the mgaes aresis tisldhhere ****nnnn

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
we're trying to get him to go to bed, but he has the most energy of any drunk i've ever seen

Top Bottom