• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Mr. Grey

Smash Cadet
2 questions

1) Can you enter for doubles AND singles?

2)what happens if the tournament closes before its over?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Let's see if I can make an appearance here. What time does this end?

Should end around 11 to 12 hopefully! But it all depends on how many people bring TV's. I encourage everyone to help out with TV's/Wii's if possible, I'll try to see if we can cut venue fee for those who bring.

1) Can you enter for doubles AND singles?

Yes, of course you can enter both if you want

2)what happens if the tournament closes before its over?

That shouldn't happen, I talked to the venue owners and they were pretty flexible about the store closing time if the event runs late. I also gave them that scenario since these things tend to run later than expected.

Thanks for the questions all :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You mean component cables right? I know Alex has a set, and I'll try to pick up a set myself, I was hoping for the other two that people can bring them. I'm going to make an update soon so I know who's bringing what.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Ref rule 52 according to blackanese: Always carry a small lag free T.V.

Everyone take lag free T.Vs.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not going anymore, not gonna support this b@stard. you others have fun and what not. and you boys can say w/e you feel like towards this post. idc. or you can just ignore it and move on without responding to it.

*unsubcribes*

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going anymore, not gonna support this b@stard. you others have fun and what not. and you boys can say w/e you feel like towards this post. idc. or you can just ignore it and move on without responding to it.

*unsubcribes*
Ill respond. I dont even know you and by the sound of it, I dont really want to. Who the **** cares what happened in the other thread, its just a ****ing message board. If you dont like someone, dont talk to them. Its that simple. It doesnt mean you have to post stupid **** in this topic about it.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Ill respond. I dont even know you and by the sound of it, I dont really want to. Who the **** cares what happened in the other thread, its just a ****ing message board. If you dont like someone, dont talk to them. Its that simple. It doesnt mean you have to post stupid **** in this topic about it.
I lolz at this so hard. Dark that was mad random of you to post that crap. so you deserved that post towards u. lol

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I lolz at this so hard. Dark that was mad random of you to post that crap. so you deserved that post towards u. lol
Pointing it out is the only way to prevent more stupid **** in the future :) Thats the only reason why I bothered to point it out in the first place. If you think about it I did the same thing I told him not to do XD. If it prevents 5 more ******** posts on his part then it was worth it

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock

*unsubcribes*
Posting in here randomly, like a flopping fish is caring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop advertising your 5 year old mentality.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dpch: wtf? Plz to be taking your drama in other places other than here. kthx

Cia

das kwl
LOL, I don't even know what's going on. and Cris!! NOOOO!! you broke the golden rule!! it's ok though. you make amazing stickers :D

Team Back Door Sluts 9 will be in this full force.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
UGH I'M SUCH A HYPOCRITE *emos* lmao sorry guys.

edited for future souls to be saved

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
I will see if I can come to this, and alexstrife is this place huge? or small cuz recently I went to one of bum's weeklies in the bronx and that store was very tiny to see. I understand the direction on how to get there. I hope this tourney does not get pushed back cuz I want to smash mad hard!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I loved the Ness sticker I bought...

You should carry like 50 of each kind.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Well...I don't know what's going on. But I seriously don't care...I'm so tired.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
F that sticker I want a sticker that just has C.Falcon saying YESS
With built in sound effects too so that it becomes illegal in tourneys for being a modded controller because YES! is too powerful of a word.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
With built in sound effects too so that it becomes illegal in tourneys for being a modded controller because YES! is too powerful of a word.
I was initially going to say that it should only activate whenever you knee someone, but I just thought of how epic it'd be if it activated any time you shined.

WaveYES!

DrillYES!

Falco Dair to YES! combos. YES! Pillaring.

YES! Spike!

Top Bottom