• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol random...if theres an extra available tv later on after most of the tourny is done then you can set it up. Right now I'm keeping one tv for Melee only.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Then it's settled I'm setting up smash 64 somewhere if I can.

So who ever wants to play smash 64 speak now so I know to bring it.

Cia

das kwl
i'll team with teco. unless he's teaming with spam. it's funny because we were literally hanging out this entire weekend and i forgot to ask him.. hahaha.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
From Bayonne:

• TRAIN: Take the LIGHT RAIL to PAVONIA NEWPORT and transfer to get the TONELLE AVENUE train. You will get off two stops later at the 9th street station. You will get on the elevator then go left to cross the street and will be on CONGRESS ST, walk all the way up to CENTRAL AVE and make a left and walk a couple blocks still on CENTRAL AVE and you will see the venue on the right side of the street.
I lol'd when I saw this. This is the only time anyone will ever see directions from Bayonne in the tourney info.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i need a teammate for this event and also this friday is brawl bx weekly.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i'll team with teco. unless he's teaming with spam. it's funny because we were literally hanging out this entire weekend and i forgot to ask him.. hahaha.
LOL I totally forgot about this :laugh:.

I doubt I'll get to team with Spam since the first one is brawl. He'll probably team with someone who actually plays the game.

So I mean if you wanna team with someone who doesn't play brawl in brawl....

I'll team with you :laugh:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm going because I love the hosts, it's close, and will be very fun. I feel no obligations, I just want to support this tourney.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh wow, I didn't even know about that. Inui, don't feel obligated though.

And thanks Doom :)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Did somebody say mother?

Disgruntled Jigglyqueen, the mother of Pretty Pretty Princess Puff. (Judging by that, you'd never guess that I'm dating an art major, huh?)

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
I'll see if I can head over to this. We'll see how things are going and such. ^^

Did somebody say mother?

Disgruntled Jigglyqueen, the mother of Pretty Pretty Princess Puff. (Judging by that, you'd never guess that I'm dating an art major, huh?)
Oh please, you're the one that's avoiding drawing with me! Next time, I'll get you.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
ill be showing up but I've stopped clicking the attending button on AIB, I get like 80 alerts and it's all like "JG wentworth, Alex Strife, and Inui all edited their tournament about 90 billion times but it was just a grammatical error, hope you like your commas."

Top Bottom