• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i just realized i placed right outa the money. lolol i wish i coulda stayed and focus on my match had to go home for cousins 16 party. this place was mad chill cuz i went down the street to eat colombian food ( my nationality)

so gonna make it back here. too many pros =[ gotta get like them

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hm, I wish I could say I took it by accident but I don't even know where my own classic controller is.

I'll talk to the owners about helping you out.

Diem, I'll see if your jacket is still there.

Blackwaltz, you left like 832849028 of your controllers there. x_X I think Alex took them and I think I have one.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ninjalinks wii with the trippy costumes and stages shoudlnt be used if someone doest want to. like i cant be having a char with a red costume and not on the red team lol and the purple and pink backgrounds hurt my eyes and make me think of the 60's

soul ark

Smash Ace
ninjalinks wii with the trippy costumes and stages shoudlnt be used if someone doest want to. like i cant be having a char with a red costume and not on the red team lol and the purple and pink backgrounds hurt my eyes and make me think of the 60's
it's so true the 60's was an awful time i hated the whole beat counter culture thing ninjalink should be ashamed of being different in fact i'll start by addressing him as he should be ninja link

nah im just playing man up Criz

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I still think texture hacks are fun :laugh:

I just agree that they shouldn't be used in tourny.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea ninjalinks wii isnt allowed at my tourneys anymore unless he takes the sd card out at the beginning of the tourney.

that FD was freicken ridiculous and almost cost me the match. thankfully we won the set. i mean really? there was freicken text in the background, and its really hard to not be attracted to read during the match. dont to mention how many insane colors there were etc

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^

:D yeah everyone usually has a good time at these events. I wonder if we could start doing crew battles since these always end earlier.

Allied

Smash Master
i'm definitally coming to this next one i can't believe i missed the last one =(

expect kirby action.

Allied

Smash Master
wow hab you know my wario gets nice tho XD

seph u still coming to this we need to team =P

Top Bottom