• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hey doesn't anyone have a mini USB charger for a phone? Or a charger for a Cricket Wireless? Please please please bring it to the tourney tomorrow. Rogue Pit is bugging me about it because he forgot his and he kinda needs it to get home later the day. If someone has a charge please dont forget it and allow Rogue Pit to charge it during the tourney.

Okay it looks like this

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Hey doesn't anyone have a mini USB charger for a phone? Or a charger for a Cricket Wireless? Please please please bring it to the tourney tomorrow. Rogue Pit is bugging me about it because he forgot his and he kinda needs it to get home later the day. If someone has a charge please dont forget it and allow Rogue Pit to charge it during the tourney.
its cool, il bring one. no worries

edit: na im jk, someone bring one

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
*double posts for the greater good*
im leaving now if your wondering who i am how i look im the small 11 year old kid look for me im sexy ;) anyways cya all there~!!!

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Well, I had fun. Didn't make it very far, but with the given competition, I didn't expect to. Still had a good time, though. Got to see and meet a lot of big names in the area, which is always a plus. Thanks to Alex Strife and Crismas for hosting this. Keep up the good work.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It was my fault. Without someone good against Snake to cover my weakness, I failed to obtain victory and soiled myself with a 2nd place in doubles yet again...

Sorry, Ether.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Considering Peachy again for it but idunno. And Inui stop underestimating my Sheik/Zelda -_- . I suck against Ike if you're going to bring that up lol. I'm scared of the 'big' characters :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui I heard you got 25th?... what has happened to you!
I always do really poorly in singles at these VC events, and only these VC events... I think I'm cursed at these things. I lost to Rhyme, and then had to fight Cable right away in losers, and he ***** me as usual.

I'm strongly considering not going to these anymore, or just only doing teams, since I've done poorly in singles every single time.

This place...seems to cause upsets consistently. Has anyone else noticed the vast number of upsets that occur at these events?

Everything is strange...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I look forward to the next time I get to play ADHD :bee:

I hope he looks forward to facing me too. My gameplan vs Diddy is on point right now and I want to face the best Diddy on the planet once again.

As for Inui 25th, his Ike failed him against Rhyme first match and then came Rhyme's Kirby which somehow won (I played it, it's actually pretty good though). Then Cable's just a ****ing beast so no surprise there.

DMBrandon made me have the funnest set this year :laugh:

Imma figure out something for those gay stage bull****s!!!!!!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I always do really poorly in singles at these VC events, and only these VC events... I think I'm cursed at these things. I lost to Rhyme, and then had to fight Cable right away in losers, and he ***** me as usual.

I'm strongly considering not going to these anymore, or just only doing teams, since I've done poorly in singles every single time.

This place...seems to cause upsets consistently. Has anyone else noticed the vast number of upsets that occur at these events?

Everything is strange...
hm...so how about not come and make everyone's life much happier. I have a better time when your not around. Its sad how only 2 people in my crew I even get a long with outside of cristin ( kai + atomsk ) and the rest i do not like talking to or are babies

inui dont wanna place 25th play better or dont come at all.. i think most people would enjoy it...but you will still come because you need the money.

my crew is so silly sometimes.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ATTN: Alex/Crismas

Please talk to the owner of the venue whenever possible (the sooner, the better) about checking the surveillance tapes. I had a yellow plastic ShopRite bag containing only a classic controller + Wiimote that was placed right by the chairs on the setups closest to the front door on the left of the venue (the ones right past all the computers. If you look far enough back on the tapes, you'll see me and Arrancar 18 playing friendlies over there around 1 PM).

ATTN: Everyone

Make sure you did not take home a classic controller and a Wiimote with NO BATTERY COVER and ONLY ONE BATTERY (it was an Eveready Gold, in case you're wondering). This is your one chance to confess to it. If I find out who took it, YOU ARE PAYING ME TRIPLE WHAT IT COSTS TO REPLACE IT. I cannot play this game anymore because I do not own a sensor bar! PLEASE tell me if you have these items or know who might have taken them.

I am dead ****ing serious about the amount of money you're paying me back for stealing from me.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
im cristin she actually lives two blocks away and she would help a lot more and be able to access that.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
ATTN: Alex/Crismas

Please talk to the owner of the venue whenever possible (the sooner, the better) about checking the surveillance tapes. I had a yellow plastic ShopRite bag containing only a classic controller + Wiimote that was placed right by the chairs on the setups closest to the front door on the left of the venue (the ones right past all the computers. If you look far enough back on the tapes, you'll see me and Arrancar 18 playing friendlies over there around 1 PM).

ATTN: Everyone

Make sure you did not take home a classic controller and a Wiimote with NO BATTERY COVER and ONLY ONE BATTERY (it was an Eveready Gold, in case you're wondering). This is your one chance to confess to it. If I find out who took it, YOU ARE PAYING ME TRIPLE WHAT IT COSTS TO REPLACE IT. I cannot play this game anymore because I do not own a sensor bar! PLEASE tell me if you have these items or know who might have taken them.

I am dead ****ing serious about the amount of money you're paying me back for stealing from me.
Also, I left my black jacket there. Windbreaker-esque.

Also, if you took Doom's stuff by accident, no problem. If you don't give it back I will take your wii home, sell it, and buy doom and new controller. I might also take your wallet.

See if I'm joking. ^_^

Top Bottom