• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Is that Marth trying to do Caramelldansen in your sig, Chaos?

If so, he fails more at that than he does at convincing heads that he's not as gay as Ike.
I think its just a random dance not Caramelldansen lol. But its all just a mindgame. While you think about him being gay you get hit with a fully charged tippered F-smash.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
While you think about him being gay you get hit with a fully charged tippered F-smash.
Man if you just replaced F-Smash with pen
is it would be the perfect "That's What She Said."

In other news, I want that teams set we played right before you guys upped as well. With Alli and that other guy (sorry, I'm awful with names)

I always see you on the boards, Chaos but I bet you I couldn't pick you out of a line-up. What that dude says is true. Of the teams that I fought today your Marth was the only one that made me go, "Just let me fight your teammate instead."

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Man if you just replaced F-Smash with pen
is it would be the perfect "That's What She Said."

In other news, I want that teams set we played right before you guys upped as well. With Alli and that other guy (sorry, I'm awful with names)

I always see you on the boards, Chaos but I bet you I couldn't pick you out of a line-up. What that dude says is true. Of the teams that I fought today your Marth was the only one that made me go, "Just let me fight your teammate instead."
lmao I'll definatly upload the vids. btw "alisn" was me I went the whole tourny with that as my tag. So for reference "alisn" was chaos marth. Also My marth was really that good? xD I don't think my marth is all that great, it needs alot of work too

Also: I have jash vs ADHD's set ready to be uploaded. I needa cut the rest of the vids so i can upload them

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Let's just say that you won't rightfully ever be able to play him and rock a "No Homo" tag at the same time.

Marth's Forward+B (which you spammed) is implicitly homo.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Let's just say that you won't rightfully ever be able to play him and rock a "No Homo" tag at the same time.

Marth's Forward+B (which you spammed) is implicitly homo.
Punish Side-steppers. I'd rather spam Forward b then get shield grabbed on my F-airs or side-stepped downsmashed xD. Its just part of the match-up

Edit: Ok I have ANTi ADHD vs inui and atomsk I think Winners finals and anti adhd vs wes and dire. i think thats losers finals. and grand finals inui and atomsk vs adhd and anti again correct me if i'm wrong

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If it was ddd and diddy yes you can upload them if you may

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Doubles was super fun because I got a high place

This tournament forces me to make up B*ll**** again, even more because I fought M2K like everyone else and lost, I usually try to schedule my tournaments around M2K to screw him over. I then got ***** by forte and may be pregnant with his children, who was sitting there in losers at the same spot that people beat him in. I seem to have very unfortunate brackets when I don't alter them to make me have a guarenteed high spot. I also think Jason and Atomsk shared brazillian butter with each other before matches to give them more power to place higher than me.
I couldn't understand your original post so I ran it through some translators, tried many languages but had to update my computer to run the Inui program, it translates Inui to English; which reveals hidden meanings. I am sorry that you have a deep hatred for singles when you didn't even do that distgusting, I don't think people will stop wearing their "Inui fan T-shirts" because you did bad at a tournament...ok, well, I did take off mine and started to wear the Atomsk, M2K T-shirt because they did better, it is an awesome shirt, it has M2K's weird facial expressions with Atomsk arms and torso but then it is all attached to horse legs and the qoute on the back has horse noices, like ARHEHSGGSVHH. Awesome, but yeah, do better next time, don't complain and hate when normal things happen, eat strawberrie pickles and wish for the best.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
awww i wanted to see m2k....

i was there for like 2 or 3 hours and then i left. sorry i wanted to play singles but i didn't have time and i didn't want to spend too much money.

are videos for this being uploaded at all?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Red Snake vs. green GW on Halberd (tags Ophy. and Doom)
Red MK vs. green Sonic on Frigate (I accidentally took my tag off)

Doom (MK/Snake) vs. Ophelia (Game & Watch/Sonic)

jbandrew

Smash Lord
hahaha this was UBER fun! I met alot of people and stuffz :D it was so epic to play M2K/Bum and ADHD/Anti it was just too good lol. I'm so glad that this is gna be monthly (hopefully) because then I'll be back next month! Good stuff everyone and Weegee will be back to scare ppl in dublezz :O The venue was rad too and Atomsk's pikachu gave me a nose rub LOL!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I couldn't understand your original post so I ran it through some translators, tried many languages but had to update my computer to run the Inui program, it translates Inui to English; which reveals hidden meanings. I am sorry that you have a deep hatred for singles when you didn't even do that distgusting, I don't think people will stop wearing their "Inui fan T-shirts" because you did bad at a tournament...ok, well, I did take off mine and started to wear the Atomsk, M2K T-shirt because they did better, it is an awesome shirt, it has M2K's weird facial expressions with Atomsk arms and torso but then it is all attached to horse legs and the qoute on the back has horse noices, like ARHEHSGGSVHH. Awesome, but yeah, do better next time, don't complain and hate when normal things happen, eat strawberrie pickles and wish for the best.

Am I the only one who found this humorous?

Vids of Bum, plz

shurf

Smash Cadet
hahaha this was UBER fun! I met alot of people and stuffz :D it was so epic to play M2K/Bum and ADHD/Anti it was just too good lol. I'm so glad that this is gna be monthly (hopefully) because then I'll be back next month! Good stuff everyone and Weegee will be back to scare ppl in dublezz :O The venue was rad too and Atomsk's pikachu gave me a nose rub LOL!
Word yo. I got to fight a lot of good people. Specifically Anti. His DDD is too good. The E-spot is cool people. I met a lot of awesome players. I may have placed like..33rd/89 but the tournament was well worth my time. looking forward to next month! Hopefully I'll stick around for the singles finals next time.

Oh and alex and cris you guys did a great job. Everything went really well. Alex you cant stop hosting tourneys now!

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo this was fun and seeing m2k play was amazing. my bad i let you down m2k. right now i'm great in singles, but i just think i'm bad in teams cause alot of ya play so fast and i can't adjust to that right now cause nyc has no tournaments as of now and even when we did, we don't have mk's or snakes. inui, m2k, atomsk, chrome pirate, keitaro, pierce, blackwaltz and dmbrandon. ya make tournaments fun and have me play at my best. i will go to jersey more just cause i learn from ya guys. wes and dire..... ya teamwork was insane and ya both are getting better at the game. malcolm your sonic is really sick and your skills period is good. just be more patient especially when it comes to edgeguarding. pride slowly but surely your proving why yoshi can do the **** thing and be a problem to even top players.

anti... you just keep getting better and better. i guess people should play online more lol. ref your ness is getting better, but you need more practice and tournament experience. d1 i didn't get to see your matches, but just step it up.... and soon i will try to get nyc back on its feet with tournaments. forte your mk is really good. your really quiet but thats ok cause your skills do the talking for you lol. alex great job again getting a good amount of people. next time though make teams 20 dollars per team. i believe things should start going back to the old days with the fees. jash i love the way you play and i'm glad you didn't quit. i want to see you play the piano one day and tell your brother i said wassup.

last is myself. i have multiple tasks i want to accomplish such as, gettin a veune of [our] own that me and my boy been trying to do in mahattan. to take brawl more serious after i get my life better situated. to make nyc come back strong. right now i just really like how nj sticks together and i respect that. nyc needs to step their game up. also i will make it so that way my dk in teams is avoidable in teams...... lol good luck to bum on that.

m.i.a players

snake
nl
spam

if you happen to see these guys, please notify bum at oni163@aol.com asap. these guys are r@pist in the smash game and didn't show.

as atomsk crazy *** would say..... SEE YOU LATER.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wtf? I have every right to complain about a blatant seeding error. Like Mew2King, I am a top seed, and we are crewmates. I should not be playing him any time before semi-finals. I'm not that upset over it because I only lost to really good players and I won teams. Don't accuse me of rigging brackets. That's stupid and clearly false. Sorry, but one single event in June =/= the standard.

@Bum: <3. Keep coming to NJ, aka MK Country, AKA We **** at Teams Land.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
:( I really wish I could've been there yesyerday.
I can only afford 2 shoutouts:
Keitaro- Good **** bro, you def represented MOB the way you need to. Keep it up, and don't worry, we will discuss vs diddy strats, so you can beat chrome pirate without feeling lucky or anything.

Pierce- You did great, and I can't wait to see your set vs bum. Slowly but surely marth is going to take over NJ, its coming soon, lets both represent at COT bro. GG beating keitaro again, the curse is broken lolol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Doubles was super fun.

This tournament made me hate singles even more because I fought M2K in winners quarter finals despite also being a top seed and his crewmate. I then lost to Forte, who was sitting there in losers in the same spot as people he's better than. I seem to have very unfortunate brackets often.

Wtf? I have every right to complain about a blatant seeding error. Like Mew2King, I am a top seed, and we are crewmates. I should not be playing him any time before semi-finals. I'm not that upset over it because I only lost to really good players and I won teams. Don't accuse me of rigging brackets. That's stupid and clearly false. Sorry, but one single event in June =/= the standard.
You yourself go on about how other fighting games don't give a crap as to whether you're fighting some scrub or your mother/father/m2k.

Going by rankings, Atomsk is higher than you, so you'd either be on his side or m2k's side; you're right about crews, but as you say, other fighting games don't care, so why should we? ^_^

Forte lost to keitaro, who is good, but it's not like it was a seeding error to put them up against each other.

10falcons

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
OYY, put up that Green G&W vs Green Sonic.

Ophy vs DOOM.

btw props to Rockin, jash, blue, malcom, and the rest of my Sonic mains.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Alright I have about 10 hours of matches to look through, so be patient on the uploads. Right now I'm uploading team's losers finals, then Winners finals, then grand finals. Then i will upload Bum's set vs pierce, then pierce vs Keitaro and I'll see what else i have.

nintendomaster24

Smash Cadet
NNID
NMaster
Too much fun. Me and Wes were going at it hahaha. thanks Alex and Crismas, awesome tournament

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You yourself go on about how other fighting games don't give a crap as to whether you're fighting some scrub or your mother/father/m2k.

Going by rankings, Atomsk is higher than you, so you'd either be on his side or m2k's side; you're right about crews, but as you say, other fighting games don't care, so why should we? ^_^
Hey, look, it's Kashif 2.0, except this one types horrendously and pretends to be nice about it, lol.

Sorry, but you don't understand bracket theory or how brackets should be made. I should have been 4th seed. Atomsk should have been 3rd seed. That means I should have faced Mew2King in winners semi-finals, not early than that. Atomsk, being seed 3, should have faced Bum, seed 2, in semi-finals, not Mew2King.

Forte lost to keitaro, who is good, but it's not like it was a seeding error to put them up against each other.

10falcons
That's still an upset.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
grrrr Crismas and Alex!!!! hurrry up with the results thread before I forget what I want to say in shout outs!!!

D1

Banned via Administration
Melee is the most enjoyable thing to play in the world. Hands frickin down. Get at my suit and crappy Falco. Laterz.

BUM163

Smash Lord
the only thing i can agree is that other fighting games, people don't care who faces who. in the last jersey tournament aka gas chambers, i had to play alot of tough people. blackwaltz, ninjalink, d1, snake, inui, atomsk then spam. some days you get it easy and some you don't. it's up to you whether you going to keep pushing or not. justin wong stay having to play his crewmates before quarters lol and thats a true fact. it sucks, but reality is... you not going to get what you always want.

sf4 is comin out in two weeks basically. i can't wait.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
um alex/crismas sorry swr didnt go. crismas, we still have ur control/melee copy so um were going to cot4. hopefully u or alex go to that so we can give them to you there. oh and shin go to cot4 so we can have our 10 dollar mm there

g-regulate

Smash Hero
maybe forte was 4th seed and you were just unlucky enough to be put in m2ks bracket. chances are youd have to play m2k at some point anyway, so if its early, than you will just play a bunch of noobs in losers anyway. since you are 4th seed, you should easily handle them.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol Thanks g-reg. Yes inui I care so much about grammatical correctness on teh intarwebs xD

and I am nice about stuff. I could've just said "stop B!tching no johns" :p but i digress. everyone has their bad days dude just do better next time :)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Don't accuse me of rigging brackets. That's stupid and clearly false. Sorry, but one single event in June =/= the standard.
I'm getting tired of reading this nonsense in like 2910138120938902 threads so I'm going to dispel it.

June 07, 2008(almost)
Inui puts me, dmbrandon, Emblem Lord, Atomsk, and Bajisci on the same side of the bracket. The best people on the other side are Eazy, Ether, and Inui. dmbrandon loudly complains for 30 minutes and then Inui swaps me and Eazy while making fun of dmbrandon by saying that he's only complaining because I'm on his side of the bracket.

June 28, 2008
Inui let's dmbrandon make the doubles bracket. Chu+M2K and Azen+Chillin are on the same side of the bracket. Guess what side Inui+Diem are on? Yup, the other side.

Let's take a look at two brackets
the only thing i can agree is that other fighting games, people don't care who faces who. in the last jersey tournament aka gas chambers, i had to play alot of tough people. blackwaltz, ninjalink, d1, snake, inui, atomsk then spam. some days you get it easy and some you don't. it's up to you whether you going to keep pushing or not. justin wong stay having to play his crewmates before quarters lol and thats a true fact. it sucks, but reality is... you not going to get what you always want.

sf4 is comin out in two weeks basically. i can't wait.
This man is a genius

Top Bottom