• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - X1-12 lynched! Town wins! X1-12, Indie survivor, wins a bit less!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm voting him because opting out right when you are under pressure is something that doesn't sit well with me. That happened very recently in Bioware mafia, and the replacement person ended up being scum. I don't like it. I never even commented on Vand's case on Xys.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Pretty sure you told Vander that you didn't think anything of Xsy thinking MK could be indy or something like that. But your reason for voting him now seems alright I suppose. Is that the only reason that you are voting for him?

Zac should Xsy live or die? Pick a side and stop fence sitting. Also what do you think about EPs responce to your vote?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm not asking to be replaced now because I'm being pressured, I'm being replaced now because it'd be easier for the replacement dude to read 8 pages now rather than more pages later-- you guys still have a few days to scumhunt-- why are you wasting it on someone who isn't even playing?

I'm saying to be nice to the new guy because it'll suck to make him catch up 8 pages just to be lynched for **** that I said. Don't be dumb. Anyone who thinks I should be lynched now instead of using the 5 days you have left to scumhunt should be getting a huge FoS from the rest of you. Only scum would want to end the day asap.

M.K

Level 55
**** that you said is not excusable for the new guy. You are technically the same person, still, and we can't just be like "Well, Xysven said this, but you didn't, so we'll totally disregard that!"

That's not how it works. If the new guy can't keep up, he's a goner.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Unvote: Xsyven

^ Me getting anxious because we've still heard diddily squat from some people who are mad inactive.

I still want Xsyven lynched (and not sure how much is going to change that) but I want to do it on town's terms, i.e. wait for a claim, wait till inactives are replaced or have posted.

So unless another lynch pops up, no one quick hammer, ok? Else I'll take that as you claiming scum and make sure we lynch you tomorrow. I'll hammer once we've got everything useful out of the day. Not saying there can't be another lynch, just that I don't see a better option right now.

@Xsyven: I see no reason why you shouldn't claim right now if you're town. People are going to hop on your wagon solely because you're replacing out. If you can show that your replacement might be helpful for town, then I'd go ahead and do it.

@Rajam: Are you caught up on the game yet? When you respond to things in the thread can you quote the actual posts? It makes it easier to read them instead of opening up 5 other tabs.

@X1: If I had to pick someone in the game as lurking scum it'd be you. Your push on Zen for rolefishing was incredibly flawed, and shows you're not really into the game. Have you read everything that's happened? Why so quiet?

@J: I'd say you're marginally better then those two, but not by much. I see you're online quite a fair bit, but you don't post here much. Why not?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Currently @#165: :mad088:

#134: Gordito, Well OS already said it but don't bring other games which no one will read to make points here

#141: About lynching inactives: No, you pressure them, and if they do not respond, you ask for a replacement. Would you lynch J or another inactive toDay just for being inactive vanderzant?

#142: Vander, give the names for that FoS. FoS'ing like that makes no real pressure since no one feels identified

#144: Meta-Kirby, less AtE please... and about the post restriction: It's easy to detect so basically you had to claim it early... you didn't have much of a choice if you want to look town. Still, that PR says nothing in terms of your alliance and I'm suspecting people who is kind of clearing/suspecting of you just for that PR. MK, what do you think of people like Dastrn and Zen calling you indy?

#145: "Ur not indie, MK -_-. No indie would get a restriction like that. That'd be too weighted against you."

Gordito, pseudo-FoS on you for that. Do not assume that kind of stuff. I've seen Independents with detrimental atributes before (At this point I'd like to add that I have a null read on M-K)

#146: Has this guy said anything useful? (aka scumhunt?) J what do you think of MK's play, and his post restriction? I think you didn't answer that before

#152: The 1st paragraph resumes how I feel we should handle inactives

#156: "Vander - I like those observations on Gordito's reactive vs active play. Don't think scum would point something like that out."

Edreeses, why do you think that? Could you explain this sentence a little more please?

#159: ugh, so, Xsyven, if we don't see something outstanding toNight, are you saying you're willing to rolefish on MK?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Rajam

Is there any way for you to go faster? I mean, I'm happy that you're not being totally inactive, but you're not gonna be caught up for a while probably not until the Night phase. And some of the stuff you're saying is irrelevant at this point (like my mentioning other games, which OS talked about, and J NOT scumhunting).

@Zen

I don't think you have a clear stand on who you feel to be scummy, aside from possibly X1. Who would be your top two scum picks, and why?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
If I'm still here by the time y'all are ready to lynch, I'll claim. But you guys have a LOT of time left-- use it. That' absolutely the best advice I can give. Everyone that's dead set on lynching me right now are far more scummy than anyone else. Early lynching is a very clear scumtell.

If you still think I'm undoubtedly scum, use the rest of the day to find your next target. Don't sit around wasting time.

Best of luck, town. I'll stick around and answer simple questions until my replacement is called in, but I don't have time to read and analyze as much as I wish I did. Which is why I'm asking out.

M.K

Level 55
@Rajam that discussion has been done to death. I've already talked about what I think of those who think I'm indy, that they have no basis for that and it makes NO sense based on either a) the job of indies b) MY playstyle c) blending into town (which is what indies want).

Nothing about me being indy makes sense. Why would I put myself out on a limb like this?

M.K

Level 55
I'm soooo done with this game being filled with people who are just like "Mm, okay maybe that person is totally scum, but don't lynch them! Give them a few minutes of your time, allow them the opportunity to manipulate your thoughts before you decide on another lynch! Maybe we should just give them one more day?"

Um, no, how about...no.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J: I'd say you're marginally better then those two, but not by much. I see you're online quite a fair bit, but you don't post here much. Why not?
It is because I have been reading everything so far and I have been doing other things across the boards. However I am gonna try and make alot of posts in here more. Also why did you not mention Sir B. as inactive a bit?

Also UTD, Sir B, J why aren't you voting anyone? Who do you think is scum?
Atm, I think Xsyven most likely will be the play today. I do not like how Dastrn is a bit flip-floppy with people like Myself, Zen, and Xsyven. (haha the last two rhyme ;3c) Also I do not like how Rajam is bringing back up MK stuff when it has been talked about so much, I also find something weird about what he said about me, though it is probably because he had not read up all the way yet. =P

Also I do not like throwing around my vote.

#146: Has this guy said anything useful? (aka scumhunt?) J what do you think of MK's play, and his post restriction? I think you didn't answer that before
I can somewhat understand why you did this. Afterall, you did say you were only at post 165 so you couldn't have seen these posts yet but let me give you some insight.

This post is about me confronting the inactivity issue Dastrn, Edresse, X-1, and Gordito all had on me and pointing out Sir B. not doing to much at all.

This post shows what I think of MK's claim.

However I will elaborate for you. MK's play is a good at the moment. He is chasing people who he thinks is scum even with his restriction. Also once he thinks someone is scum he does not let it go and persues it. I really like this. I am pretty sure I answered this but if you want more please say so.

This post is me comparing UTD and Sir B. How inactive each are and how UTD's posts were somewhat lacking at the time.

This is me asking UTD about a post he made.

Rajam, please state your current top 3 people who you think is scum. Explainations for why each one would be nice. Also when you catch up, what do you think of Xsyven after he announced he is gonna replace out?

Gordito, I am still waiting for what you don't like in the points I have brought up.

Sir B., Top 3 scum picks and why?

Vand/Zen/Edresse/X1 - After Xsyven who do you think we should look into more?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't see the scumminess and whatnot from Edrees saying the "am I the only one that caught this?" thing. I see it as arrogance, yes, but I can see him legitimately skimming over the three posts Zac mentioned, cuz the only one that I recall seeing is the one from Zen
Pretty sure you knew about my vote.

And I'll answer your question when I know myself lol. There's so many people on the DL: Sir Bed, Rajam, X1, Zac, J. Just wish theyd contribute more.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
-EP calls me dastrn
-EP "overlooks" a group of posts.
-Rajam confuses Xsyven with me (#286)
-Gordito claims to have skimed past the same posts as EP
-Gordito once again claims to have "skimmed". Including the same post as before...

What's with all this? I think there's even more that I'm leaving out... Come on guys.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
No, at the time that I posted the question I honestly forgot. Don't ask how cuz I have no clue lol.

@J

Can you please point out the things you do not agree with in the stuff I brought up? I'd like to see your thoughts on them.
You mean here?

The way I saw it, you were just looking at the exterior, and not at the interior. But looking back, and not using meta as my prime base for Zac, I can see where you're coming from.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm not over thinking, people are over skimming.

Also J, when signing up for a game, you're making a commitment. I know how active you can be around the boards, especially late at night. If you're town, you should be as active as you can, otherwise you are hurting us, and I know you're not putting as much time as you could into this.

Even in the DR you were playing better than this, and you didn't have a lot of time for that iirc. You remind me of two other players. Both of them have really odd activity levels and their posts are always so happy >_> and it really makes people paranoid lol so they are always on the lynch topic. I think the same applies to you.

Just saying, you should play more pro-town. You're not playing the same as the last game I played with you and it's making me uneasy. Also your responce to the first question I asked you this game was pretty odd to me. And since you never responded back on it, it makes feel like you actually are scum.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm soooo done with this game being filled with people who are just like "Mm, okay maybe that person is totally scum, but don't lynch them! Give them a few minutes of your time, allow them the opportunity to manipulate your thoughts before you decide on another lynch! Maybe we should just give them one more day?"

Um, no, how about...no.
Ugh, you are such a frustrating player.

Never squander time... ever. Time is money.

The fact that you're trying SO HARD to get the day to end, and that you're trying SO HARD to look like you couldn't POSSIBLY be indie/scum... I mean, are you seriously playing this game? You're so not town. If you are, you aren't doing anyone any favors.

M.K

Level 55

The fact that you're trying SO HARD to get the day to end, and that you're trying SO HARD to look like you couldn't POSSIBLY be indie/scum... I mean, are you seriously playing this game? You're so not town. If you are, you aren't doing anyone any favors.
No, I'm not. You're just the typical "We need to use all the time we have, none wasted!" type of player that prolongs the game and gives scum more opportunities to influence your thoughts before, WHAM, you make a wrong lynch.

I'm not trying to end this day early, I'm trying to tell you that I'm not waiting around for nothing.
Xsyven, it's pretty clear that I'm town. How am I trying SO HARD to look like I'm not scum/indy? By disproving the weak, little cases that are presented against me? Here's a thought, if you would get it into your brain that, logically, I've had no reason as scum or indy to do the things I've done with my restriction, my claiming, when I've claimed, what I've told you, how I'm dealing with it, or where I stand in this game, then I wouldn't have to explain it so many times.

M.K

Level 55
Let's assume that time is precious, which, I'm not disagreeing with you there, it very much is.

However, let's also assume that town and scum are playing towards each of their respective win conditions.
The asset of time remains neutral because both factions benefit from it and can be hindered by it. Depending on the circumstance in which the asset is altered depends which faction is benefiting from the time. Therefore, it cannot be reasonably assumed that prolonging a day will bring benefits to town which don't also bring benefits to the scum faction. Likewise, as long as town should feel it necessary/imminent that a lynch is to occur and the lynch is to the benefit of town (lynching scum) , there should be no question that time should be cut short. Town has reached it's optimized play for the day, the OPTIMAL action being the scum lynch. Therefore, scum benefits from the increased time, as it gives the more time to persuade, alter, and dissuade the scum lynch.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Xsyven what are your thoughts on EP?

Also I don't disagree with what MK is saying. Like right now you're totally making me think twice >.> If you're scum, then you're doing exactly as he describes.

Also you guys should quit with the whole indy debate thing. MK there's ni defense that could clear you. Your defense may seem logical from your view, but you have to see it from everyone elses perspective, which is just a bunch of WIFOM. So please quit with the "why would I do this" defense. It in no way defeats what Xsyven is saying.

M.K

Level 55
Zen, I understand nothing is certain and there is always gonna be suspicion. I suppose my frustration is the fact that nothing can ever quell these things, even what I say, and that I'll probably address the same argument ad infinitum throughout this game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Confirmatron GOOOOO
Zuru will scar you for life maaaan.

2 (MXC and Sonic), and I dropped out of 1 (Bioware).

Vote: Xsy

why ya gadda capy mah canfirmin :<
I think I'm comfortable with MK's claim. Maybe if like, sometime before lylo we don't have any good lynches and MK's done nothing, then yeah, we can lynch him, but for now I feel comfortable enough with the way things have played out that I don't think he's the play toDay or anytime soon.

As for MK not revealing it right away, I don't think it means much. In Sonic mafia, I did not initially reveal my suspicion that there was a mafia recruiting role until someone pushed me on it, and I was town. Yeah, that's not exactly the same (and I was wrong lol), but it shows that town doesn't always necessarily reveal information they think town should know right away (although they probably should lololol).

@X1 where you at
maaan don't make blanket statements

Cello in DBZ claimed Hated Bulletproof D1, a pretty weird thing to claim and something that could have easily been non-town, but he stuck his head out and most people believed him. Noone lynched him. He went on to win the game. He was indy.

Granted, the situation is a little bit different (Cello claimed mostly out of pressure, you claimed because you found it necessary for town to know about your restriction), but the point stands that you "putting yourself out there" is not necessarily indicative of non-indy. Sometimes the best place to hide is to hide in plain sight.

That said, I still think you're town now, though. Just keep playing the game.

When you FoSed me in particular, were you only looking at just the number of posts, or the actual content of the posts? Because Zac has not done much more than me, if he has done more than me in the first place. He only has 2 posts of any actual content, one of which is a single line of agreement, and the other being him defending you of your inactivity (compared to my one post of fleshed-out reasoning as to why I don't think we should lynch MK).

I don't mean to turn this into a "let's see who technically has the least amount of content and lynch them" sort of thing, but I'm curious as to why you FoSed me specifically, when there are other players in the game with similar if not worse levels of inactivity/usefulness.

Your wagon was bad and the people on it should feel bad. Lynching an inactive 1 or 2 days into the game is silly, especially when the basis of the wagon came mostly from meta from other games. I don't think Dastrn is as scummy as much as most others may think, but he's definitely on my radar now, whether or not his push against you was legitimate or not.

I don't really see much else going on (I already commented on the MK deal). X1 pushing zen on non-existent rolefishing is kinda weird, but that might just be X1 being X1. I'll reread after this post just to make sure (posting this now because I can see I'm getting ninja'd).

@Zac, lol, so you do the same thing as J and then rolefish. OK.

@Dastrn, I'll wait on your answer to that question before I answer (everyone else may as well do the same).
Ah, OK.

Personally, I prefer lynching passive anti-town behavior first in the beginning, reason being an active anti-town player is, at the very least, active (unless a player is being blatantly anti-town/scummy, like Kirbyoshi in Sonic mafia). My priorities change once the Days go by; starting with D2 or D3, I start going after the more active players and put the passive anti-towns as a secondary priority.

Is there any particular reason you're asking this, or is it something you want to keep secret till after everyone answers?

He was INDY mason. Not town mason. (and not me, I wasn't in that game :p)

@Van, no one as of yet, though I have a pile of town reads and a few people I'm keeping an eye on (you all know 1 from either group). Self-meta is kinda shaky (especially when I've only been in 2 full games), but I'm generally pretty slow in the first Day or 2. Just keep asking me (specific) questions and I'll keep contributing, otherwise I'll contribute when I feel I have something worth contributing. Once we get some information (flips) I start posting more (both MXC and Sonic Mafia are examples of this).
oh, durrr

NVM then, lynching MK before lylo is not a high priority.

Did you just figure out that voting would strip you of your night action now, or did you always know, or are you just assuming? I remember you saying you didn't actually know the punishment for voting someone "out of turn", you just knew you would be punished.

@X1, I still don't see why "baiting" a posting restriction (if that's even what Zen was trying to do) is actually scummy. There's nothing scum actually gains from learning that someone has a posting restriction, unless one of their aims is to kill them, in which case, they'll know right away ("OMG, I'm supposed to kill the guy who keeps using smiley faces and there he is! DIE DIE DIE!").

If posting restrictions were something people are supposed to hide and Dastrn/Gordito had them, I think Zac would get in just as much heat as Zen for what he did.
But you wouldn't have to ask "hey, do you have a posting restriction?" to find out if they have one, at least not the ones we've talked about lol (colour and smileys). From a scum perspective, if they were trying to find the person who used smiley faces, all they'd need to do was wait and watch Gordito to see if he continued to do it, and if he did, they'd do whatever they wanted to do with him. If Zen/Zac were scum attempting to find posting restrictions, they wouldn't put themselves "out there" as they did; they'd just wait and see if the posting restrictions kept up.

If Zen wanted to find out if Gordito had a posting restriction, he wouldn't have asked him that directly. Yes, it isn't AS direct as "yo, you got a posting restriction?", but it's direct enough that, if asking for posting restrictions was later determined to be scummy, Zen would get in trouble for it. The fact that Zen was not 100% direct with his question is not relevant, as it was pretty clear what he was attempting to find out by asking what he asked. If Zen didn't want to let others know he was fishing for posting restrictions, it wouldn't be as obvious as that.
All of Sir Bed's posts in the games. I must say the last few posts he made were quite nice, but dude where you @???

I haven't played with Sir B before. Is he usually this invisible?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not over thinking, people are over skimming.

Also J, when signing up for a game, you're making a commitment. I know how active you can be around the boards, especially late at night. If you're town, you should be as active as you can, otherwise you are hurting us, and I know you're not putting as much time as you could into this.

Even in the DR you were playing better than this, and you didn't have a lot of time for that iirc. You remind me of two other players. Both of them have really odd activity levels and their posts are always so happy >_> and it really makes people paranoid lol so they are always on the lynch topic. I think the same applies to you.

Just saying, you should play more pro-town. You're not playing the same as the last game I played with you and it's making me uneasy. Also your responce to the first question I asked you this game was pretty odd to me. And since you never responded back on it, it makes feel like you actually are scum.
I know I am making a commitment. My activity levels are sporatic if I had to give a word to them. I still make time to read them and make notes for when I can post. I am trying to be active as I can but where is this coming from Zen? I am putting as much time as I can...if you want a reason why today and yesterday I couldn't post i'd be glad to give you reasons however people can just say "he could be lieing" or "who cares you still need to be active" so I really so no relevance in doing so. =/ Why bring up the activity issue again? I thought it had been settled.

Zen, you were gone for D2 and D3 in the game (which were the days I was alive and the last days of the game) in which you could not read at all also I still tried as much as I could and even then it wasn't enough. So because I (and apparantly 2 others) post cheerfully it automatically strikes paranoia. Yes, sadly this has been applied to me alot T~T and I just cannot shake it. In fact, my first game it was easy for rPSI and Marc to get me to be lynched. (it also was because of how weak of a player I am atm.) Also same in Oddworld. They have declared me the second most scummiest-acting player to ever play back here. (well Cello has) *sigh* I need to learn how to change this style of mine ;-;

Can you be specific as to how I am acting different from last game? =s

J I was scum against you last game so ofc you'd want to win against me as scum, ie revenge :chuckle:

wtf MK you can't vote because of a post restriction?
Do you mean this? I thought it was just an RVS statment and not really a question but if you want me to answer this then I will. =x

haha, I am not really the type for revenge. If I was scum it would be cool and would sort of even the score wouldn't you say? :laugh: I'm not that lucky however.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
All of Sir Bed's posts in the games. I must say the last few posts he made were quite nice, but dude where you @???

I haven't played with Sir B before. Is he usually this invisible?
I agree with this alot. I like what Sir B has been doing however he hasn't posted since yesterday (well 2 days ago if you are EST) at around 5. I would like to see what he has to say on Xsyven's replacement notification and the questions that have been asked by everyone.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
In the other game you gave your thoughts about everything where as here you have only made remarks on a couple of things with lack of follow up. You've been posting, but you haven't been scumhunting, only making agreements on what you want to see from other players and targeting inactives. Posting means nothing if you're not scumhunting and follwing up with your suspicions/questions/etc.

Don't worry about the cheerful thing lol, that's just you. You just have to make sure you don't come off as dismissing pressure and blowing things off. That's the thing that people don't like. [btw my first dgames game was quite horrible as well lol...]

X1-12

Smash Champion
Unvote: Xsyven

^ Me getting anxious because we've still heard diddily squat from some people who are mad inactive.

I still want Xsyven lynched (and not sure how much is going to change that) but I want to do it on town's terms, i.e. wait for a claim, wait till inactives are replaced or have posted.

So unless another lynch pops up, no one quick hammer, ok? Else I'll take that as you claiming scum and make sure we lynch you tomorrow. I'll hammer once we've got everything useful out of the day. Not saying there can't be another lynch, just that I don't see a better option right now.

@Xsyven: I see no reason why you shouldn't claim right now if you're town. People are going to hop on your wagon solely because you're replacing out. If you can show that your replacement might be helpful for town, then I'd go ahead and do it.

@Rajam: Are you caught up on the game yet? When you respond to things in the thread can you quote the actual posts? It makes it easier to read them instead of opening up 5 other tabs.

@X1: If I had to pick someone in the game as lurking scum it'd be you. Your push on Zen for rolefishing was incredibly flawed, and shows you're not really into the game. Have you read everything that's happened? Why so quiet?

Yeah my push on Zen was flawed and I know and I've dropped it, Since then I have read everything but nothing has jumped out as bad play (see gorditoboy + everyone who is not posting. Xysven is still my top pick and I look forward to seeing what his replacement has to say. I'd like to give him a big L-2 welcome party or something. I will post later with who I think has connections with Xys

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
In the other game you gave your thoughts about everything where as here you have only made remarks on a couple of things with lack of follow up. You've been posting, but you haven't been scumhunting, only making agreements on what you want to see from other players and targeting inactives. Posting means nothing if you're not scumhunting and follwing up with your suspicions/questions/etc.

Don't worry about the cheerful thing lol, that's just you. You just have to make sure you don't come off as dismissing pressure and blowing things off. That's the thing that people don't like. [btw my first dgames game was quite horrible as well lol...]
Ah I see where you can be getting at. It was just that I thought I did everything wrong in that game because everyone thought I was so scummy ;-; I'll try and do better Zen! Also my thoughts last game were mis-construed well rather twisted by rPSI into me being a bandwagoner. I am just a bit more hesitant this game i think. =x The only reason is because i seem to be my worst enemy T_T You have seen this yourself.

Alright ^^" I'll try and work on that too and ouch i know your pain.

Hmm...i am gonna go do a re-read for tomorrow.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J

You mean here?

The way I saw it, you were just looking at the exterior, and not at the interior. But looking back, and not using meta as my prime base for Zac, I can see where you're coming from.
Hmm...I guess I can take this but I still do not like it that you were the one who refuted my argument and not UTD at first. Seemed weird.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman

#141: About lynching inactives: No, you pressure them, and if they do not respond, you ask for a replacement. Would you lynch J or another inactive toDay just for being inactive vanderzant?

#142: Vander, give the names for that FoS. FoS'ing like that makes no real pressure since no one feels identified
First point, if there are like 4 or 5 players just coasting how do we pressure them ALL at once, except with the threat that they do not improve we lynch them?

You don't need to have any real level of intelligence to determine who is inactive. Inactive =/= scum. I'd rather use my vote and pressure people who are legitimately SCUMMY.

Yeah I probably would lynch someone if they were totally inactive. No one really fits that criteria right now, which is why I want to lynch who I feel to be scum.

Second point: Well I might as well just copy paste the entire player list bar MK and a few others, because there were a LOT of people saying MK is dead weight and we need to lynch him before LYLO.

They can't ALL be scum, so I figured that they all were just parroting eachother, and probably just didn't think it through.

Everyone that's dead set on lynching me right now are far more scummy than anyone else. Early lynching is a very clear scumtell.
I know you're not going to do it, but if you're town you should give us a list of your suspects and why.

Tell us why you aren't scum and why the case on you is bogus if you truly believe it, instead of throwing out OMGUS accusations.

Don't just stand there and say "anyone who wants to lynch me now is scum."

I'll be seriously surprised if you are town.

It is because I have been reading everything so far and I have been doing other things across the boards. However I am gonna try and make alot of posts in here more. Also why did you not mention Sir B. as inactive a bit?

Atm, I think Xsyven most likely will be the play today. I do not like how Dastrn is a bit flip-floppy with people like Myself, Zen, and Xsyven. (haha the last two rhyme ;3c) Also I do not like how Rajam is bringing back up MK stuff when it has been talked about so much, I also find something weird about what he said about me, though it is probably because he had not read up all the way yet. =P

Also I do not like throwing around my vote.
That's cool, I like your last few posts you've made.

Forgetting Sir B is an honest mistake actually >.<. His presence is so small that I'd sort of forgotten he was in the game.

Not too sure really (can't think of one specific person). I really think the cop (if there is one) should investigate Dastrn or Edreese. I'm fine to keep getting everyone to talk (keep scum hunting as much as we can), and then going fresh on Day 2 with a flip in mind.

The irony.... oh the irony... :urg:

Yeah my push on Zen was flawed and I know and I've dropped it, Since then I have read everything but nothing has jumped out as bad play (see gorditoboy + everyone who is not posting. Xysven is still my top pick and I look forward to seeing what his replacement has to say. I'd like to give him a big L-2 welcome party or something. I will post later with who I think has connections with Xys
Ok cool, I have my own thoughts on this, so I'm interested to see if you get similar reads to me.

Also @J that was another subconscious reason why I didn't include Sir Bed, because he was on my "can live another day" list for those couple of good posts he made, which MK quoted just before.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's cool, I like your last few posts you've made.

Forgetting Sir B is an honest mistake actually >.<. His presence is so small that I'd sort of forgotten he was in the game.

Not too sure really (can't think of one specific person). I really think the cop (if there is one) should investigate Dastrn or Edreese. I'm fine to keep getting everyone to talk (keep scum hunting as much as we can), and then going fresh on Day 2 with a flip in mind.

Also @J that was another subconscious reason why I didn't include Sir Bed, because he was on my "can live another day" list for those couple of good posts he made, which MK quoted just before.
About Sir B, I am fine with keeping Sir B around another day as well however if he continues this then we need to start applying a little more pressure. I do like what I am seeing from him. I do not think it is good however that his presence is so tiny that you completely forgot about him. =/

Vand, what are your thoughts on UTD?

Also I understand your reasoning on investigating Dastrn but why Edresse? Also if there is a doc who would you say they should try and save at the current time?

I'm going to sleep now (z_z)

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
About Sir B, I am fine with keeping Sir B around another day as well however if he continues this then we need to start applying a little more pressure. I do like what I am seeing from him. I do not think it is good however that his presence is so tiny that you completely forgot about him. =/

Vand, what are your thoughts on UTD?

Also I understand your reasoning on investigating Dastrn but why Edresse? Also if there is a doc who would you say they should try and save at the current time?

I'm going to sleep now (z_z)
UTD is the definition of a null read for me right now. I have no reason to believe he's town, and no reason to not see him as scum. I also have no idea who I'd connect him with if he were scum. Apart from Gord's ramblings, but by this stage I've already emptied a bottle of WIFOM.

If there is a cop you should use your own discretion first off. If you've got a strong scum read, follow that up. Otherwise, either Dastrn or Edreeses are EXCELLENT cop targets. They're too hard for me (or most people I guess) to get a read on, and I don't get an obvtown vibe from either of them really. Both could be really strong players for town in lategame if we don't have to second guess ourselves about their alignment.

If theres a regular vig, you need to man up and shoot someone who's activity is going to hurt town (and isn't Meta-Kirby). Rajam or UTD (or, again, if you have a good read based on the flip) are probably good choices. If you're a 1 shot or limited vig, be careful with this (I'd probably save it, as then you can prove you're not a sk, otherwise lock and load).

If theres a doc or roleblocker just protect someone who you don't want to die. If in doubt just protect me :D.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer

I agree with X7's thoughts here on MK. However, I think it's more likely scum(x7) trying to sound like town, rather than town trying to point out something scummy.

I've been busy kayaking and playing with my nieces to be as active as I prefer in this game, but I want to summarize my thoughts quickly.

1. We don't have to draw out D1 super long. We'll learn more from our first flip and everyone's votes and responses to each other than we will by more conversation at this point. We don't have anything concrete to compare everyone's thoughts to. We need one lynch, one NK, and one night's worth of night actions to start building something serious. that's why D1 can be relatively fast at this point. D2, however, I will advocate for taking our time on.

2. I don't like xsyven's play, and I'm going to vote for him now, but I'll be fair and mention that xsyven and I always butt heads in mafia, and then get along just fine in normal interactions. Our joke votes at each other were because our last game was pretty tense during a critical D3, and I did everything I could to thwart his plans all day, since I was indy and had ALL the information in that game by then, and I had a pretty clear path to victory if I just ****ed with xsyven long enough to get my way. I don't expect to like his play in this game, since we so easily find ourselves arguing in mafia games. With that said, I don't think we've ever been on the same faction yet, and I wonder if our arguing is a result of us having completely separate objectives every time we play. I wonder this specifically because we get along fine outside of mafia games. that makes me think that we're not on the same faction AGAIN this game, meaning he's probably scum.

vote: Xsyven

Personally, I'd prefer we end D1 in the next 24 hours and get a little new information to work with, so we can get past a lot of the silly arguing that we've had to do this D1 (common D1 stuff, but I want something to compare it to.)

Top Bottom