• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - X1-12 lynched! Town wins! X1-12, Indie survivor, wins a bit less!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
X why are you trying to get EP to tell you now? What's wrong with us 1st telling our scum picks then 2nd hearing? What can change?

X1-12

Smash Champion
@UTD:

I don't think much will change but it:

A) wastes time
B) may bias some peoples thoughts after he tells and I say what I need to say
C) I wanted to see if he would do it, I was checking his profile to see if he was viewing thread. he was but he did reply so its OK I guess

@EP: You are the play if you had not targeted Vand (impossible). I already know you have lied about your role + none of the flips so far were of a recruited player. (Dastrn died before J, and Town Janitor makes no sense). Thus any scum remaining has been recruited. I doubt SirB, Rajam or UTD were recruited and I know I wasn't which leaves you.

Rajam

Smash Champion
X1: are you saying Edreeses is the play?

Edreeses: I guess Zac has a high chance of being scum now. He and me were the only ones not voting Swiss previous Day, but I know I'm town which leaves Zac. He also has the naive halo and the whole inactivity issue around him, plus vander, me and other people believing the whole game he is town. I think Zac is very likely to be recruited scum.

And if there is an indy around, my pick would be Sir Bedevere. He was inactive last Day and he appeared in the end when vander was online just to L-1 and hammer Swiss. I think it almost clear Sir Bedevere as mafia but still, if there is an indy around, my pick would be him.

X1-12

Smash Champion
X1: are you saying Edreeses is the play?
In the imaginary world where EP didn't target Vand, then yes.

Back to reality: I need to hear who visited Vand; then I will reveal all. Don't lynch anyone before I hear that from EP and you all hear what I have to say.

With a possible vote manipulator still around I suggest you don't even vote yet

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
J did not explode to recruit someone. J was killed by Vander. The breadcrumbs heavily, heavily suggest this. Vander KNOWS that his kill attempt SUCCEEDED on J, otherwise Vander would get a "your ability failed" message. Vander was so sure of how J died because he committed the deed himself. The breadcrumbs are strong to suggest this. J's death was probably a result of the vig kill by Vander rather than a Yakuza suicide recruit. There's the possibility that it was a suicide recruit death, but this is UNLIKELY considering how SURE vander was of how J died. Just read the crumbs I summarized in my last post.

Appreciate the input X1 and Rajam. Just waiting on Sir Bed then I'll reveal.

X1-12

Smash Champion
that was before anyone knew J was a yak, he could be implying that he killed him based purely on the fact that J was dead the next Day

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
That's a possibility, but I think it's unlikely - If J died by suicide and Vander tried to kill him, J would already be dead and Vander would get a PM saying "your ability failed" or something to that matter. Vanderzant would then conclude that although he tried to kill J, J died some other way. I do not think he would be so sure about how J died if he was notified that his ability failed, instead he'd be puzzled as well.

In the breadcrumbs he specifically states that it is a waste of time to speculate on how J died. Don't think would be the case if his ability failed.

I see what you are saying, and it does make sense considering 3 mafia already are dead out of 12 players in the gae, 4 mafia with 12 players wouldn't make sense. So I agree that the other scum is either recruited or indy. But Vand's crumbs strongly suggest its indy.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Have you ever played as Vig/SK/Maf and you have received written confirmation that your kill went through? If no then back this point up with something.

@Raj: I am fairly sure, I am now going out to a party but I'll check other games when I get back tomorrow lunchtime ish (UK)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
You don't get a confirmation if your kill went through, but if your kill fails you do get notified that it failed. I've played as a SK, and often times I'd try to target someone who got killed by mafia. this was in an OS run game. I'd get notified that "my shot/ability failed". Then i'd wonder why it failed, and I realized mafia got to that person first since they had night action resolution priority.

Rajam knows what game I'm talking about, I'm not at liberty to say which game because OS wants to run it again here in dgames.

Has anyone ever been in a game where their kill didn't work and they WEREN'T actually notified that their ability didn't work?

Rajam

Smash Champion
If it's an indy then my picks would be Sir Bedevere first for what I said about his play last Day (he appeared just to quick-"hammer" Swiss), then X1 in a far second place but only for gut reasons (nothing concrete on him). I don't think Zac is indy.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
(the game was played in the BBR) UTD zac might know too if he went back and read the game. You can guys can actually go look it up yourself, and look at the gam results and see my role, you'll see I was SK in that game.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Eh, sux that i had to replace out, but idk if id have been able to get out of that mess :/.

Go scum.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

No votes have been placed.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Friday, November 5th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Rajam

Smash Champion
Sir Bedevere said in the V/LA Topic that his pc died or something like that... Edreeses do you think you can tell who visited vander last Night or do you still prefer to wair for Sir Bedevere's input?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Well if it's possible that Sir B could be scum/indie or w/e then I think it's reasonable to wait for his response. Maybe set a deadline so we don't waste the entire Day sitting here just in case he doesn't show up?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Ah bummer about the dead PC...well deadline is Nov 5th. We can wait a little while longer for him to respond, i'll give it a day ish...

UTD, have you finished catching up? I'd still like to see your scum picks for the Day, ie your top suspect as well.

X1-12

Smash Champion
its been a day pretty much, what he says changes nothing. I have a plan which will win the game for town, he doesn't even have to be around for it to work.

what results did you get last night? don't talk about other night results just yet

Rajam

Smash Champion
I also support the claim now. If we wait for Sir Bedevere will wait forever and just waste time. I assume that when he appears, he will tell us a lot about the issues being addressed.

X1-12

Smash Champion
make sure no-one claims between EP saying who visited vand and me telling you everything, this may end up being really immportant

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Fine, since the majority seem to support the claim now including Rajam.

I saw X1 visit Vander last night. Vander died last night. Conclusion: X1 is scum.

X1 I think you should claim, and lets hear your "plan to win town"

My plan to win for town: Lynch X1.

The breadcumbs in my claim are already laid out by me and Vander in the last post I made. He knew I was town watcher, expected to get killed tonight, wanted me to claim and tell people who visited him on the night of his death. Pretty sure X1 is scum.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I was definitely the only person to target vand? It really is important in the event that somehow you flip town.

REALLY REALLY DON'T VOTE, I know it sounds ridiculous but what I say will totally change your mind. Jumpinjg to conclusions is a bad idea.

X1-12

Smash Champion
X are you saying that Edreeses is scum?
ask me again when EP confirms whether no-one else targeted vand. But most likely he is yeah.

Sorry to be blunt guys but at this stage saying things like: "what do you think of X" really aren't necessary anymore

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
ask me again when EP confirms whether no-one else targeted vand. But most likely he is yeah.

Sorry to be blunt guys but at this stage saying things like: "what do you think of X" really aren't necessary anymore
It's not necessary but its helpful. Additional stances don't hurt town

X1-12

Smash Champion
I've got to go to a poker game now, I have a long post up when I get back in the next 3/4 hours, sorry for dragging this Day out guys, thanks for the waiting and consideration.

This probably looks like I'm stalling but It'll make more sense if I post everything together which I don't have time for now

X1-12

Smash Champion
Right, I am Kefka, Independent Survivor, I can win this game alongside Town or Mafia. I have 3 abilities.

1 shot kill ability: cannot be redirected or prevented

Vote manipulation: yes guys sorry, that was me. If someone votes me I can make them vote for another player in their next post and be unable to unvote for the rest of the day. I started thinking about WIFOMING it up making it real easy to win alongside scum.

Powerole investigative ability: I can find out clues about each character's role and abilities, but nothing about alignment or masonries if any exist. I also am then immune the that player's abilities the following Day and Night

N1 Investigated Zen: Result: action failed

N2 Investigate Gboy Results: Janitor style ability. Gboy is messaged by the mod with all of the kills which are ordered and he can choose to devour or process. Devouring hides alignment, and processing reveals that players alignment but allows you to devour a different player. I kinda breadcrumbed this at the start of D3 where I suddenly started asking what people thought of Gboy and the janitor. then tunnelling swiss hardcore.

I ask if you can re-read D3 with the knowledge that I knew Gboy/Swiss is scum. I didn't claim to avoid being NK'ed

Everything I said about meta on him is complete BS. I knew he was then jan and ergo anti town. At this point I suddenly had a U turn and realised that after J being likely scum, Swiss being scum and Dastrn being scum it would be muchos easier to win alongside town (I assumed 3 scum)

N3 Investigated EP Result :Watcher: Essentially what EP said, although he lied about details. He chooses a target and has to watch that player until they die.

@EP: you even receive information about any day abilities which are used on that player am I right? And you can only watch one player at a time until they die.

N3 Killed Vanderzant: Why? I am a survivor, I knew if any of the currently alive players were scum they would kill Vand, however if Vand was scum he would almost definitely kill me or EP. I couldn't take the risk of my dying so I had to just kill vand and hope if he was scum my kill would out prioritise his.

I beleive myself and EP both killed Vanderzant last Night.

~Unlikely case that EP is not scum. It means that the only anti-town faction left has no NK. This is why we role claim so I can use my ability to check each of your roles out and no lynch each day.

Even more unlikely case that EP is not scum. There is a ninja-esque role that doesn't show up on EP's watch list, if this is the case then I have a 1 in 3 chance of finding who that player is tonight. That player won't NK me because they know they can team up with me in 1town 1scum +survivor tomorrow meaning in this crazy unlikely scenario

PLAN:

I want this in the following order

1.) EP to say whether he was lying (read: lying by omission) about his role
2.) UTD Zac full claim + when he used any abilities (I know about the super jump thing)
3.) Rajam + Sir B full claim + when they used any abilities they may have. Any order for those two.

4.) Lynch EP

Basically Steps 1-3 are just precautions

Vote: EdreesesPieces

Any questions? I'll answer them in the morning most likely. I think there's no holes in this plan but I may have forgotten something, The only thing you need convincing of is that I'm not just BS'ing you, well idk I think everything I said is logical (and true lol) but if you need convincing I will pull up old posts of evidence/breadcrumbs

ggs

X1-12

Smash Champion
Thats fine, I think I know which character you are. Then again I though Vand was Sylar from Heroes TV show and he wasn't so meh.

What do you think about everything else?

X1-12

Smash Champion
by the way, full claim usually means character and role, I know what you meant but just so's you know in future. Live and learn and whatnot

Top Bottom