• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - X1-12 lynched! Town wins! X1-12, Indie survivor, wins a bit less!

X1-12

Smash Champion
if yes to both, claim please, even if you leave out your characters name, your abilities and when you used them will be fine. If you have multiple abilities please say

X1-12

Smash Champion
if yes to both, claim please, even if you leave out your characters name, your abilities and when you used them will be fine. If you have multiple abilities please say
eek! Scrap this just realised gotta wait for EP first. Stick to the plan I wrote in my long post

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
N3 Investigated EP Result :Watcher: Essentially what EP said, although he lied about details. He chooses a target and has to watch that player until they die.
I didn't lie. This is the case. I just didn't mention it yet. When did I ever say I could switch targets every night? I targeted Vander night 1 and it FAILED. BECAUSE IT FAILED I was able to re pick. Once it locks ON a player it is THEN that i can't switch it. Nowhere did I lie.

@EP: you even receive information about any day abilities which are used on that player am I right? And you can only watch one player at a time until they die.
Yes that is correct.

N3 Killed Vanderzant: Why? I am a survivor, I knew if any of the currently alive players were scum they would kill Vand, however if Vand was scum he would almost definitely kill me or EP. I couldn't take the risk of my dying so I had to just kill vand and hope if he was scum my kill would out prioritise his.
Vote: X1

X1 is scum. Guys he TRIED to Vander. If this isn't proof he needs to die, I don't know what is. I am town aligned. He is independent aligned. The choice is yours if you'd rather lynch someone trusted by a confirmed town (Vander) over someone claiming independent. In addition, Rajam, i need not remind you the last time what happened when you trusted an independent player who lied about their win condition being pro town. I think X1 is lying about his win condition/about being a survivor just as Omni lied about his as an independent to win CT mafia.

PLAN:

I want this in the following order

1.) EP to say whether he was lying (read: lying by omission) about his role
2.) UTD Zac full claim + when he used any abilities (I know about the super jump thing)
3.) Rajam + Sir B full claim + when they used any abilities they may have. Any order for those two.

4.) Lynch EP

Basically Steps 1-3 are just precautions

Vote: EdreesesPieces

Any questions? I'll answer them in the morning most likely. I think there's no holes in this plan but I may have forgotten something, The only thing you need convincing of is that I'm not just BS'ing you, well idk I think everything I said is logical (and true lol) but if you need convincing I will pull up old posts of evidence/breadcrumbs

ggs
The whole in your plan is that you are scum.

Here is a real plan that works whether X1 or me is scum.

1) Lynch scum (X1)
2) If X1 flips independent survivor and the game still continues then what X1 is saying is true and you guys can lynch me tomorrow.

Even if I'm scum and can night kill, If X1 is lynched today, and I night kill someone tonight, there will be 3 players left alive, with one scum and two town. you guys can then lynch me Tomorrow if the game is still going on which it probably won't be.

X1 admits to killing Vander because he knows he has to, because Vander himself confirmed me as watcher and he knew I would see who killed him.

By the way, X1's accusaiton that I"m scum means the scum team had 4 people. Scum did NOT recruit anyone because Vander was SO SURE that he was the one that killed J. He would have gotten a PM saying his ability failed. Read my last few posts and all of Vander's crumbs.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Sorry I think I mis understood you on one point. I don't receive any information about the abilities used ont he players I watch. All I get to see is who visited the person I'm watching. All I was told is that Vander was visited by X1 last Night. That's all I get to know.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
x1 what is your win condition? Also can you restate everything you know about EP please

Do we know anything about rajam/sirb roles?

I plan on rereading all you guys' posts tomorrow. I have some free time then.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Hey guys, got a new monitor, will be able to start playing again tomorrow. :> Again, if you guys will want me to claim I'll claim, but wait til tomorrow when I have the time and patience to reread. Sorry for all this.

wtf @ jan+yak though

X1-12

Smash Champion
I specifically asked for confirmation of both of last nights actions, I was told that I only receive confirmation through results and given the info about your role.

@UTDZac, I win when all of mafia or all of town are dead. i checked with mod and the game can continue after i have won to resolve the win conditions of other factions

@EP: you also fail to take into account that if we lynch you and I am scum, I can be lynched tomorrow too. Since you are town you should have no problem with your own death if your other town players can win the game for you, I on the other hand cannot play like that, I have to survive. The fact you must live through toDay implies you are not town (be it scum or indy)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm not agreeing to that because I don't know if other independents exist or what other unknown factors exist or how much of your claim you are lying about. The only thing I know is that you tried to kill a huge ally of town (Vander), and didn't own up to it unless you knew you were caught, and you are not town aligned. For these reasons you should be lynched toDay.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Sir bed no need to rush a claim. I think everyone should claim today to help decide the best play for the day, at this point in time i support claims from utd (who already claimed I guess, unless he left anything out), sir bed, and rajam. However sir bed take your time and catch up with everything and let us know what you think first, then we can all decide as a group if mass claiming is indeed the best way to go toDay. I think it is personally.

X1-12

Smash Champion
you are exxagerating, since the start of the day I've known I'd have to admit to it, but what if I had, you lynched me then you got NK'ed and someone else who killed vand got away. That is why I only wanted to know who visited vand and to make a big deal to ensure I was the only one.

Saying things about other factors is the reason you don't want to get lynched today, what are you implying, that there could be 2 nightkills tonight after your death? i find that unlikely. Of the 4 players that would be left alive 2 of them have killing abilities, after 3 scum and a vig have already died + my power to one shot kill someone? That would mean that OS was runnning a game where potnetially 5 kills could occur N1 and winning the game for either main faction could occur before D2. Get real EP.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I have to check some stuff, but I'll say this now: I don't believe X1's win condition (that he is survivor). Most likely my vote will go against X1. We're five left. If we lynch X1 and his role turns out true, and even if Edreeses NKills, we'll be three left, and we know X1 was the vote manipulator so we still we'll be 2 against 1 -> Edreeses loses.

Zac and Edreeses: don't claim. The thing is between X1 and Edreeses, not us. We don't really have to claim, idk why X1 would propose such a thing.

Rajam

Smash Champion
N3 Killed Vanderzant: Why? I am a survivor, I knew if any of the currently alive players were scum they would kill Vand, however if Vand was scum he would almost definitely kill me or EP. I couldn't take the risk of my dying so I had to just kill vand and hope if he was scum my kill would out prioritise his.
Did you seriously believe vander was scum, to the point of wasting your 1-time-kill on him? And why vander over Edreeses? Did you really saw vander scummier than Edreeses, why?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Any questions? I'll answer them in the morning most likely. I think there's no holes in this plan but I may have forgotten something, The only thing you need convincing of is that I'm not just BS'ing you, well idk I think everything I said is logical (and true lol) but if you need convincing I will pull up old posts of evidence/breadcrumbs
Of course there is a hole: If your win-con is false, you're trying to gain time: For example if we believe you now, we lynch Edreeses. Next day we'll be four people. If anyone votes you at that moment, you vote-manipulate them, and force them to vote against someone of your like. If your manipulative ability can be used only once, then you provoke ties forever. Things get a lot worse if you can vote-manipulate everyone voting you. Your investigative ability also helps you as a shield against dangerous abilities for you.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I have to check some stuff, but I'll say this now: I don't believe X1's win condition (that he is survivor). Most likely my vote will go against X1. We're five left. If we lynch X1 and his role turns out true, and even if Edreeses NKills, we'll be three left, and we know X1 was the vote manipulator so we still we'll be 2 against 1 -> Edreeses loses.

Zac and Edreeses: don't claim. The thing is between X1 and Edreeses, not us. We don't really have to claim, idk why X1 would propose such a thing.
Why don't you kill EP then kill me?

In this scenario where I am scum and EP dies I NK someone, its still 2v1 and the vote manipulation won't work, so long as the two of you vote me within 72 hours of one another you can still kill me. If you vote me and I manipulate you, don't post again and you don't have to change your vote

Do you think its realistic I am scum with 3 abilities when all the dead scum had their own abilities? do you also think its realistic OS would give the scum 2 of the same ability? (powerrole investigation) which Dastrn had

I asked you guys to claim just incase there's another indy like a lyncher or something meaning the game cannot end till that condition is resolved. I made it very clear that claiming was just a precaution. If you would rather not claim and we just lynch EP that's fine with me. I asked so I could check one of you toNight

I knew if any of the currently alive players were scum, they would kill Vand, however if Vand was scum he would likely kill me and this was a risk I could not take. I knew I could still win this game because I was confident EP was atleast clever enough to watch Vand. When he did and only got me as a result I knew he was scum.

What kind of broken role can allow me to manipulate EVERYONE who votes me, either way it falls down at what I said in paragraph1

Rajam

Smash Champion
I didn't lie. This is the case. I just didn't mention it yet. When did I ever say I could switch targets every night? I targeted Vander night 1 and it FAILED. BECAUSE IT FAILED I was able to re pick. Once it locks ON a player it is THEN that i can't switch it. Nowhere did I lie.

Yes that is correct.

Vote: X1

X1 is scum. Guys he TRIED to Vander. If this isn't proof he needs to die, I don't know what is. I am town aligned. He is independent aligned. The choice is yours if you'd rather lynch someone trusted by a confirmed town (Vander) over someone claiming independent. In addition, Rajam, i need not remind you the last time what happened when you trusted an independent player who lied about their win condition being pro town. I think X1 is lying about his win condition/about being a survivor just as Omni lied about his as an independent to win CT mafia.

The whole in your plan is that you are scum.

Here is a real plan that works whether X1 or me is scum.

1) Lynch scum (X1)
2) If X1 flips independent survivor and the game still continues then what X1 is saying is true and you guys can lynch me tomorrow.

Even if I'm scum and can night kill, If X1 is lynched today, and I night kill someone tonight, there will be 3 players left alive, with one scum and two town. you guys can then lynch me Tomorrow if the game is still going on which it probably won't be.

X1 admits to killing Vander because he knows he has to, because Vander himself confirmed me as watcher and he knew I would see who killed him.

By the way, X1's accusaiton that I"m scum means the scum team had 4 people. Scum did NOT recruit anyone because Vander was SO SURE that he was the one that killed J. He would have gotten a PM saying his ability failed. Read my last few posts and all of Vander's crumbs.
This

10 this

Basically Edreeses being a watcher screwed X1 and whatever were his plans.

X1-12

Smash Champion
EP is also the only one who has a non-legit reason for wanting to survive toDay, if he is town he should have no problem dying today to prove his claim

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
lol

um

so

Am I the only one to see that if X1 is ANY kind of scum, he auto-wins in 3-man lylo?

You guys remember what role he has, right?

Vote manipulation: yes guys sorry, that was me. If someone votes me I can make them vote for another player in their next post and be unable to unvote for the rest of the day. I started thinking about WIFOMING it up making it real easy to win alongside scum.
Yeah. Seems pretty good if you only need two votes to lynch someone, right?

Methinks we have flailing scum.

---

Alright, now let's enter the meta-zone.

I am confident that J used his Yak ability successfully on someone, and that someone was likely X1. Van did not necesssarily get a message saying his kill was successful. You only REALLY need those with investigative abilities (i.e. cop) that need to return a result, not vig-type roles where you do something, and what happens during the Night tells you what happened with your ability. Also, look at this:

Wait so a janitor doesn't kill their target as well???

Does that mean if there was a jan, they would of had to correctly pick J as dieing???

How would they pick J as dieing... there is no way they could of theoretically known that J was going to die.

MK was obv getting targetted by scum. But from Day 1 vig death and night 1 where only 1 person died... they wouldn't of targetted J... therefore there can't be a jan, unless they didn't have to pick a target??

I believe it's more likely to be a J scum ability.

Swiss I'm still looking lol >.<
Van doesn't seem to be confident about J's death at all. He seems to think that it was part of J's ability to flip "????"; but we know (or at least I know) that that isn't how a Yakuza works. A Yakuza is a suicidal recruiting role that targets a player, kills themselves, and makes the targeted player join the mafia. They normally have priority over other kills, a rule I'm absolutely sure OS is following as he was a Yak in DBZ mafia, and if it wasn't for his priority he would have died before pulling off his recruit, and drawing all those Night abilities in would have been for little. The only thing that DOESN'T add up is why J flipped "?????", because a Yak does not normally do that... at least until we factor in the Jan. It's very possible that the Jan was modified slightly to allow for Yak recruit kills to be Jan'd too, which is entirely possible, especially with the synergistic nature of the mafia roles (rolecop finds good roles, Jan uses them for fakeclaims or the Yak takes control of them (Yak'd vig omg)). This would also explain why J's role was revealed upon Swiss' death; this Jan might reveal the roles of the players he Jan'd when they die.

So basically, J targeted X1 for a Yak while Swiss targeted J to clean up the kill with Van trying to vig J, but J's self-kill outprioritized van's and he successfully recruited X1 and Swiss' Jan casued J's role to be hidden, and van wasn't sent a message because vig roles don't need any. then when Swiss died, J's role was revealed.

this game just got planked

---

So yeah, pretty sure X1 is scum. If there's anyone in the game (aside from Van) that was a good Yak target, it was him. I've mostly been a null tell all game and yakking me wouldn't do scum much good. Rajam had previous heat on him which made recruiting him a little risky in case the heat came back. Zac, although basically cleared, had a useless role and was put up as a good "indy-lynch" by a few people. EP had a bunch of pressure on him and many, including myself, still thought he was scum, so again, not a good choice. X1 is the best since he was heavily suspected as being the vote-forcer (and it seems he was), and never had any real pressure on him, aside from being the force-voter (ad that would now be considered a good thing, since he had refrained from making MK vote and killing his role).

Let's change X1's roleclaim tio what it ACTUALLY is. :3

Right, I am Kefka, Mafia-Recruited Vote Manipulator, I can win this game alongside Town or Mafia. I have 3 2 abilities.

1 shot mafia kill ability: except it's not one-shot because I have a billion

Vote manipulation: yes guys sorry, that was me. If someone votes me I can make them vote for another player in their next post and be unable to unvote for the rest of the day. I started thinking about WIFOMING it up making it real easy to win alongside scum.

also if it's 3-man lylo i win lols

Powerole investigative ability: bs role that I made up kekeke
vote: x1

yo yo scummai

Rajam

Smash Champion
x1 what is your win condition? Also can you restate everything you know about EP please

Do we know anything about rajam/sirb roles?

I plan on rereading all you guys' posts tomorrow. I have some free time then.
Zac, don't claim. You, Sir Bedevere and me are basically confirmed town with this X1-Edreeses discussion. Either X1 win-con is a lie, or Edreeses is scum, and if that's the case, he is recruited scum, which probably means he is vanilla scum (4 scum with a yakuza role in a 12-people setup is dumb). If we mislynch X1 now, we lynch Edreeses toMorrow. Keeping our abilities hidden is also a plus against any of them. Sorry about X1 if he is telling the truth, but our goal as town is to get rid of dangers to town, and lynching X1, then Edreeses, is our safest bet and plan as town.

X1-12

Smash Champion
my abilities doesn't force you to post so you can vote me then not post for 72 hours while the other one hammers

seriously UNVOTE PLEASE

no accidental hammers due to ninjas please

X1-12

Smash Champion
Zac, don't claim. You, Sir Bedevere and me are basically confirmed town with this X1-Edreeses discussion. Either X1 win-con is a lie, or Edreeses is scum, and if that's the case, he is recruited scum, which probably means he is vanilla scum (4 scum with a yakuza role in a 12-people setup is dumb). If we mislynch X1 now, we lynch Edreeses toMorrow. Keeping our abilities hidden is also a plus against any of them. Sorry about X1 if he is telling the truth, but our goal as town is to get rid of dangers to town, and lynching X1, then Edreeses, is our safest bet and plan as town.
what could possibly go wrong with lynching EP toDay and me tomorrow?

Rajam

Smash Champion
@ ANYONE BEING MANIPULATED:

Don't post. That will force to change your vote. X1 is the safest play, and the play toDay really.

This is crucial. Zac if you believe in X1 tell us asap

X1-12

Smash Champion
what other role do you think I could be with my 3 different abilities, all of which are confirmed. A scum? how broken would that be

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm not manipulating anyone, just think about this for a bit

Think

Why does EP want to survive toDay, why will he not die and let us kill X tomorrow? you know its safe to do that

Rajam

Smash Champion
@EP: you also fail to take into account that if we lynch you and I am scum, I can be lynched tomorrow too. Since you are town you should have no problem with your own death if your other town players can win the game for you, I on the other hand cannot play like that, I have to survive. The fact you must live through toDay implies you are not town (be it scum or indy)
False. Your vote-manipulative ability plus the shield you get with your investigative ability can grant immunity like forever.

X1-12

Smash Champion
You can still kill me tomorrow, I can only manipulate someone who is voting me and then they can just chose not to post forever. if I could just manipulate anyone do you honestly think OS would give a scumteam a yak, a jan, a PR cop, AND another player with PR cop, 1shot extra kill and vote manipulation which can be used on anyone?

Rajam

Smash Champion
what other role do you think I could be with my 3 different abilities, all of which are confirmed. A scum? how broken would that be
I never said I don't believe your abilities. In fact, I do. What I don't believe is that you're survivor, and I really think lynching you then Edreeses is a lot safer for town. I care about town and what's best in order for us to win, not your survability

Rajam

Smash Champion
Sir bed no need to rush a claim. I think everyone should claim today to help decide the best play for the day, at this point in time i support claims from utd (who already claimed I guess, unless he left anything out), sir bed, and rajam. However sir bed take your time and catch up with everything and let us know what you think first, then we can all decide as a group if mass claiming is indeed the best way to go toDay. I think it is personally.
I don't. Is either you or X1. Zac, Sir Bedevere and me are basically confirmed town with what's happening now, so I don't see why we should claim.

X1-12

Smash Champion
what makes that order better?

what do you think I am, a SK? a lyncher? none of those require the level of abilities I have.

X1-12

Smash Champion
this point still is very valid. My vote manipulation can't save me in 2vs1

Rajam

Smash Champion
V/LA today. I really need to think about all this. I'll vote tonight. Zac, we really need to know where your vote will go toDay.

X1 is at L-1 btw

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vote Count:
Edreesespieces (1)- X1
X1 (2) - Edrees, Bedevere

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Friday, November 5th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Top Bottom