• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - X1-12 lynched! Town wins! X1-12, Indie survivor, wins a bit less!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Let me get this straight.

I've offered a situation in which townSwiss finds a scum and dies to verify he isn't lying.

It's a situation in which scumSwiss would doe 2Mo.

Hence, my death is guaranteed. Can someone explain to me why ScumSwiss would do this? O HAI SWISS GO DIE KK I WIN! O wait. Ya.

No. I'm not claiming. Vanz should already have figured out what role I have.

The only possible gain I can see from ScumSwiss doing this is me taking a pathetic and immature pleasure in delaying my inevitable lynch by one day.

Raj, why are you not pushing the EP lynch now that it looks like I'm the easiest lynch?

Vanz. Srsly. Just....read. I don't expect to change X1's mind (he isn't indie btw) but YOU are towns only hope!

Think of the children!
uh? where was that, which post?

? It's not like I think you're town... just a minutes ago I was fine with either Edreeses or you being lynched, though it seemed to me Edreeses was a better play. In fact I still do but I'll go with vander and follow his recommendation. If you think I'm scum or other player is scum, then it's more to you convince to change the pressure to that player specially because you're about to get lynched

Rajam

Smash Champion

X1-12

Smash Champion
props to you.

REMINDER TO ALL

Swiss is L-2, don't vote for him unless Vand is online and viewing the thread (and preferably Swiss is offline) so Vand can have the hammer

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Rajam I think there are def indies im this game and i think the last scum and indie are hiding between u and swiss. i cant differentiate between
indy and mafia really, i can only spot scum play... not very good at deciding whether the anti town player is town or scum.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Raj. Imo.

Zac if we really had to push it but that'd be a lucky hit.

Vanz eat a biscuit and look for.....OMG YES

@ X1 - that was because my scumbuddies wouldn't do as they were told >_<
Which attitude or posts of Zac make you think he is scummy, more than total inactive?

Zac, what do you think of J's flip? and what are your thoughts on Gordito/Swiss and Edreeses?

Sir Bedevere, what do you think of Zac? and who do you think is indy?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
*waits for someone to come online*

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Swiss will flip scum. Or indy lol.

@X1/EP: Tomorrow if we had to lynch between Sir Bed and UTD, who would you pick?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
oh man i'm bad

Must sleep, will do stuff tomorrow. I can claim if you guys want me to, but I'll say right now you won't know anything I can do unless I explain my role fully lol.

@Rajam, Zac is super town for using that ability then, I don't know why scum would be able to make themselves unlynchable. Now, if Zac's scum PARTNER had that ability, and could make anyone else unlynchable, or Zac was forced to use it D2 to create WIFOM for town, that'd be reasonable, but they're both pretty unlikely, so I don't think he's mafia. Could he be indie? Possibly, and he'll likely end up being a good lynch if we catch all the scum and the game doesn't end.

If I were to guess who's indie...either you or EP. Looking at how much stress OS put on hiding your identity, and seeing as there's no killing indy, I would guess that our indy is a "Name Hunter", a role I almost used in a set-up I'm making, that needs to learn everyone's identity in the game to win. They probably also have a name-cop ability to go along with it (cop+rolecop+name cop in one game omg), and seeing as I know my role isn't that, Zac has already used his unlynchability (and is thus unlikely to have that in addition to having such a simple wincon, though it's still possible), van is probably not indy and is likely to die anyway, X1 seems to be the force voter, and Swiss is more likely to be mafia than indy at this point, that just leaves you two as unknowns.

On that note, Swiss, don't char claim. If our indy wins alone when he reaches his win con, you'll lose us all the game if we decide not to lynch you for some ungodly reason.

Although you should roleclaim because I'm superhappy just putting my vote on you right now and, if you've legit breadcrumbed your role and van can find it, I don't see why scum can't find it too. >.>

also I don't know wtf kind of jan you guys have been playing with, but generally, the janitor is ALWAYS a mafia role that both kills a players and hides their role/alignment for the mafia. Sometimes mafia can substitute the janitor's kill for their mafia kill indefinitely until their jan is killed, sometimes the Jan can only be replaced in for the mafia's kill once (i.e. it's one-shot), and I think it's also possible for the jan kill to be its own separate kill from the mafia kill that basically acts as a one-shot vig (jan) kill for the mafia in addition to their regular kill(which may have happened here). Mabe it was actually just an SK kill+jan kill that I'm thinking about, but w/e, van seems to have info that suggests its not.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Interesting thought about the name indy too. We don't have a "killing" indy per se, so that's a possibility.

I was thinking that the vote manipulator might be the indy (could make sense, that's be useful for an indy) but then I realised no one was forced toDay, so J was probably the vote manipulator.

It makes sense too because he tried to create ALOT of wifom about the vote manipulation (targeting X1 pretty unreasonably). It's partially why I think he got killed.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Not necessarily, it could just be that the force voter hasn't gotten around to using their power yet. I don't think there was much of a reason to (although I don't think the last two cases had much reason either, heh).

*checks*

Swiss does not appear online.

Vote: Swiss

No whammies?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Well on Day 1 it helped scum/indy lynch the vig (who is a danger to them)

Day 2 I think scum used it as a way to WIFOM up the Dastrn/Rajam situation.

Hopefully there is no indy :D

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
TBH I probably should have reread and stuff before making decisions like this, but I couldn't see this day ending in anything but a Swiss lynch. :/ Will be using the Night to its fullest to get **** done.

^this will sound bad is Swiss flips town lol (but he won't :>)

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I just don't see why a scum force voter wouldn't just use their force vote on MK to make him lose his abilities, ESPECIALLY after they used their role cop on him and knew that was how MK's PR worked. They wouldn't have even had to kill MK last Night; they'd get rid of both you and him in one swoop with a force vote. Yeah, OK, it makes MK obvtown at that point, but getting rid of strong PRs is much more to scum's advantage then having random cleared VTs they can take into endgame, at least IMO.

Unless MK DIDN'T have any restrictions, which would be interesting, but unlikely (because thinking of a restriction like that at the beginning of D1 is o_O).

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
"Yeah, OK, it makes MK obvtown at that point, but having random cleared VTs they can take into endgame is a fine sacrifice for getting rid of strong PRs, at least IMO."

fix'd

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Final Votecount:

Swiss (4) - X1-12, EdreesesPieces, Sir Bedevere, Vanderzant

Not Voting - Rajam, UTDZac, , Sir Bedevere, Vanderzant, Swiss

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Swiss (Robokiyu, Mafia Janitor) has been lynched!

A corpse was discovered!

J, (Carnage, Mafia Yakuza) was revealed!

Night THREE begins.
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, October 27th, at 3:00 p.m. EST
Send in your Night Actions faster and the Day starts faster.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. But maybe if you are told by the mod you HAVE to do something, that over rules the voting restriction. Or maybe the manipulator knew that it would not affect persons with voting restrictions...