• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - X1-12 lynched! Town wins! X1-12, Indie survivor, wins a bit less!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Swiss why don't you claim anyways? at this rythm you will get at L-2 pretty soon, so... why don't you save us the time? it seems you aren't doing anything to avoid claiming in the near future

X1-12

Smash Champion
I understand vand is like 99% cleared as not mafia, but I insist there has to be at least 1 indy around, and I'm starting to get worried on who the indy might be (I've had bad experiences with indies before...). vander still can be indy. Also I don't want to blindly follow a plan which I don't even understand

You seem to trust vander a lot, why then aren't you following him and put Swiss at L-2?
I started the Swiss wagon

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Unvote

Vote: Swiss

I've thought Swiss/Gord slot was scum all game long, and Swiss hasn't really changed my mind. would like a claim out of Swiss as well.

Rajam is 2nd in line but since Vander has sucha good read on him I"l trust his reasoning. Van also, I do see ur plan.

Rajam if I got lynched right now and flipped town who would u think is scum instead? What's your read on Sir Bevedere? Also I see ur case on me and will respond to it in more detail later, at least the points that haven't been already addressed by my retort to Vand's accusations against me.

Also, who do u think is most likely to be indy?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
vander, Edreeses is playing different now... In the game I've been with him and read of him I always thought he was town because of what I explained of his meta. I don't think he is playing the same now, but still I don't like Edreeses play
so basically what ur saying is I'm not playing to my scum meta but despite the meta you still feel I'm scum. Just want to understand what ur saying, is this a fair summary of how you feel about me?

Rajam the fact that u just openly admit to just being lazy makes me feel a little bit better about u. seems honest. being lazy isnt scummy per se tho it is heavily anti town. this plus vander strongly pushing u as town and i'll settle down on ur case for now like i said, but still think rajam is the 2nd best play (after swiss)

looks like everyone agrees that vander is town, glad we can all at least agree on that

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea what's happening, why did you suddenly "dropped" the case on Edreeses and are telling us now to L-2 Swiss? I mean Swiss is also a decent choice, but I think Edreeses is better... would like some sort of explanation if possible, since I'm kind of lost with what you are talking about
Yay for Rajam posting more. Skimmed it but if I do say so I got the same thing with UTD being townish. I'll check what posts you quoted about him, but I like that we agree on that.

I get what you're saying about Edreeses, I really do. If I was going totally off reads and stuff, I'd be pushing for his lynch too. But I have other info that makes me believe he his town. He isn't confirmed town by any means, but mislynching him would be bad.

J was scum (or MAYBE indy). There was no Janitor. Trust me. If there is still an indy alive, they are not a night killing indy (unless they have been targeting the same players as scum each night).

I'd probably be suspicious of me being indy too. But I'm pretty sure I'm dieing tonight (if we haven't won by this stage) so don't worry about it.

Now we just have to "process of elimination" all of our scummy reads. Starting with Swiss.

The "plan" I'm talking about isn't really a plan.

My list of power roles was a check list of roles that Swiss can't possibly be, leaving those that he could claim.

Swiss it's time for you to claim.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Let me get this straight.

I've offered a situation in which townSwiss finds a scum and dies to verify he isn't lying.

It's a situation in which scumSwiss would doe 2Mo.

Hence, my death is guaranteed. Can someone explain to me why ScumSwiss would do this? O HAI SWISS GO DIE KK I WIN! O wait. Ya.

No. I'm not claiming. Vanz should already have figured out what role I have.

The only possible gain I can see from ScumSwiss doing this is me taking a pathetic and immature pleasure in delaying my inevitable lynch by one day.

Raj, why are you not pushing the EP lynch now that it looks like I'm the easiest lynch?

Vanz. Srsly. Just....read. I don't expect to change X1's mind (he isn't indie btw) but YOU are towns only hope!

Think of the children!

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I targeted u van n1 it failed. i targeted u d2 and it succeeded. im on a wine tour bus now will post thoughts later
Can you tell me when (approximate post number, or what time through out the day you did it) on Day 2? Just be approximate if you can.

@MOD: IS ASKING A PLAYER WHAT APPROXIMATE TIME THEY USED AN ACTION AGAINST THE RULES????

@Swiss who are you proposing we lynch then?

I just have a hard time swallowing that you are offering us GUARANTEED SCUM when Gord failed to do so 2 nights in a row. And you also suggested gord has no previous results or info that would be valuable to town. I mean, I know gord isn't exactly the best mafia player around, but I was telling people who to doc/vig/cop since Day 1...

I'mma think about this though.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Swiss, the last person I remeber saying 'I wouldn't do that as scum' was OS in community, remeber how that turned out?

whoever is at going to vote swiss, arrange it so that vand can hammer right after

Swiss

Smash Lord
Raj. Imo.

Zac if we really had to push it but that'd be a lucky hit.

Vanz eat a biscuit and look for.....OMG YES

@ X1 - that was because my scumbuddies wouldn't do as they were told >_<

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Wait so a janitor doesn't kill their target as well???

Does that mean if there was a jan, they would of had to correctly pick J as dieing???

How would they pick J as dieing... there is no way they could of theoretically known that J was going to die.

MK was obv getting targetted by scum. But from Day 1 vig death and night 1 where only 1 person died... they wouldn't of targetted J... therefore there can't be a jan, unless they didn't have to pick a target??

I believe it's more likely to be a J scum ability.

Swiss I'm still looking lol >.<

X1-12

Smash Champion
?

I was talking about when you were town OS was scum and he said, why would "I do something as stupid as that when scum?" which you've said atleast twice in this game

X1-12

Smash Champion
Wait so a janitor doesn't kill their target as well???

Does that mean if there was a jan, they would of had to correctly pick J as dieing???

How would they pick J as dieing... there is no way they could of theoretically known that J was going to die.

MK was obv getting targetted by scum. But from Day 1 vig death and night 1 where only 1 person died... they wouldn't of targetted J... therefore there can't be a jan, unless they didn't have to pick a target??

I believe it's more likely to be a J scum ability.

Swiss I'm still looking lol >.<

if the jan if maf then when they send in the NK they can chose to jan it I beleive,

I guess it could work a different way, but I've just had a realisation and I know can see why you think jan is unlikely, idk I guess I'd have to think about it

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Seriously Swiss I think you should just claim.

Realise that NO MATTER WHAT POWER YOU HAVE if you are town, scum WILL NOT BENEFIT from roleblocking you over OTHER PLAYERS.

I know town still has a few aces up our sleeves.

I NEED a reason to lynch UTD over you. You ain't giving me one. All your WIFOM about jan's and how you'd have to have a scum partner makes me uneasy.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Swiss Swiss is online now dGames MVP++
Smash Rookie

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: Today 09:26 PM
Current Activity: Private Messaging

^ scum slip mirite?

X1-12

Smash Champion
?

I was talking about when you were town OS was scum and he said, why would "I do something as stupid as that when scum?" which you've said atleast twice in this game
That worked as it helped his scumbuddy.

We've pretty much established that Swiss scum doesn't have a buddy.

*cries*

And if I do, it's not Raj!
no, I was talking about using it as his own defence, which you are doing

Swiss

Smash Lord
Vanz I want to digitally slap you right now.

Noooo. I will NOT claim. Vanz YOU can understand the breadcrumbs, you knew I was scum D:. God even and X1 and EP should be able to see them. SRSLY WAT NO.

I'll be lynched before I claim.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Uh, probably. OS said guard that information carefully did he not?

I'll char. claim if at L-1. But I fail to see how that would change any facts/opinions.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea what you've bread crumbed. X1 what about you?

Scum janitor

I should be the lynch 2mo imo. I can actually contribute as opposed to Raj. What's he doing? Nothing. The cost of me being townie is far larger than the cost of him being town. If we lynch townSwiss toDay, 2mo is that bit tougher wrt active townies playing.

I can claim 2mo first thing, or now. Claiming toDay means I should be considered a VT if I don't die (which is pointless, imo - apart from me being more useful than Raj there is no point). I will not be able to use my ability without extreme WIFOM if it has been claimed.

Recommendation - lynch Raj, upon his [scum imo] flip take information given by Swiss the next day, lynch Swiss to verify content. Go into [LyLo?/MyLo?] knowing the final identity.

Alternatively, the game could end when we lynch Raj (or myself if I were scum). But I doubt that 2bh.

Can you supply a valid reason to not go along with this plan?
I'm fine with you being an effective VT if it means scum have to deal with wifom for their night actions. 1. You can't guarantee your usefulness without claiming. You're asking us to trust you, which we have no reason too.

Town winning this game does not hinge on the success of your role. Understand that.

I have my suspect. I have no way of verifying this as of yet. J is the key to this imo.

This feels like Oddworld all over again. Except I'm Nich (indie suspect amirite?) D:
Do you have info regarding J? Is that why you've been wifoming all over the place with him? Or can you get info regarding J? :S :S :S

Unless you want me to say what role I have, and thus who I will use it on? Which, depending on what roles scumdie have. Would render what I want to do TOTALLY useless. (Caps are a scumtell amirite? lmao). I'll be sat here 2mo either lying and guessing who scum are before I die pretending I got my result (likely knowing me) or saying that I got screwed over.

You know what roles they have, Vanz? If you do, tell us. Then I'll happily tell you what I'll do tonight, assuming the roles are AOK.
Scum would be dumb to target you. I've pretty much crumbed a zillion times that I have an ability. Everyone knows EP has an ability too. Heck, even Rajam hinted at some ability.

You said you can get a result. But because you HAVE to target someone, this means you can **** up. Again, if you can influence how scum will use their own roles, then that is a GOOD thing. WIFOM is GOOD. Everyone knows scum will probably kill me. But if you can make them think twice, or punish them if they try this, then that is GOOD.

Scum MIGHT have a roleblocker. EP suggested he was roleblocked. But scum aren't targetting you, they're going to target EP. But if you can make them target you, then maybe EP can get a result. Maybe they'll consider killing EP and roleblocking you? Is that good? Maybe? Depends what I can do.

Tell me where to look for bread crumbs (pg number) or SOMETHING.

Seriously, ARE YOU A WATCHER? If you are we can just move on, but otherwise we HAVE TO lynch you.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

X1-12

Smash Champion
Swiss: Vand is essentially voting you (he's waiting for hammer) and you're currently at L-2

char. claim

@Vand: the talk about nich suggest forensic investigator, but I have a couple of other ideas that I want to hear his character before I say

X1-12

Smash Champion
Swiss: if not char claim, then atleast claim which universe you are from, i.e which series of comic strips/films/games you appear in.

X1-12

Smash Champion
yeah I guess, UTD, Rajam and SirB are the only players I'm not atleast 90% sure of thier alignment, I can see the benefit in claiming, but Zac has already used his 1 shot unvotable ability has he not?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Unvote

Vote: Swiss

I've thought Swiss/Gord slot was scum all game long, and Swiss hasn't really changed my mind. would like a claim out of Swiss as well.

Rajam is 2nd in line but since Vander has sucha good read on him I"l trust his reasoning. Van also, I do see ur plan.

Rajam if I got lynched right now and flipped town who would u think is scum instead? What's your read on Sir Bevedere? Also I see ur case on me and will respond to it in more detail later, at least the points that haven't been already addressed by my retort to Vand's accusations against me.

Also, who do u think is most likely to be indy?

Gordito (Swiss), for the reasons stated before, then Sir Bedevere. I don't really think X1, Zac or vander are scum

Sir Bedevere is a full null read, I can't evaluate if the few connections he did with Dastrn are honest or not... I'll see what do I get from my future analysis on Day 2. Null read of course mean he could be scum as well as town so I'm not discarding anything

indy... I guess everyone but the most likely could be X1 due to short sentences which are hard to remember and overall invisibility, and Sir Bedevere for same reasons plus inactivity and bunch of null reads

Edreeses do you think there are indies in this game? If yes who is your pick?

Swiss same question to you

Rajam

Smash Champion
so basically what ur saying is I'm not playing to my scum meta but despite the meta you still feel I'm scum. Just want to understand what ur saying, is this a fair summary of how you feel about me?

Rajam the fact that u just openly admit to just being lazy makes me feel a little bit better about u. seems honest. being lazy isnt scummy per se tho it is heavily anti town. this plus vander strongly pushing u as town and i'll settle down on ur case for now like i said, but still think rajam is the 2nd best play (after swiss)

looks like everyone agrees that vander is town, glad we can all at least agree on that
Correct

Edreeses I'm keeping my vote on you still, I'll go with the same thing I did but on Day 2 and see if my oppinion of you keeps, improves or gets worse. I want to specially focus on Sir Bedevere as well since having null reads on people bugs me a lot

OS when it's the deadline?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Yay for Rajam posting more. Skimmed it but if I do say so I got the same thing with UTD being townish. I'll check what posts you quoted about him, but I like that we agree on that.

I get what you're saying about Edreeses, I really do. If I was going totally off reads and stuff, I'd be pushing for his lynch too. But I have other info that makes me believe he his town. He isn't confirmed town by any means, but mislynching him would be bad.

J was scum (or MAYBE indy). There was no Janitor. Trust me. If there is still an indy alive, they are not a night killing indy (unless they have been targeting the same players as scum each night).

I'd probably be suspicious of me being indy too. But I'm pretty sure I'm dieing tonight (if we haven't won by this stage) so don't worry about it.

Now we just have to "process of elimination" all of our scummy reads. Starting with Swiss.

The "plan" I'm talking about isn't really a plan.

My list of power roles was a check list of roles that Swiss can't possibly be, leaving those that he could claim.

Swiss it's time for you to claim.
unvote

I'll trust you on the Edreeses info you have

vander what do you think of Sir Bedevere?

Top Bottom