• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - X1-12 lynched! Town wins! X1-12, Indie survivor, wins a bit less!

Swiss

Smash Lord
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I made a post explaining the differences in play style of rage Swiss scum and posting funny rage pic swiss. I used loads of caps and got mad last time, go re-read. the differences are astonishing.

I then said that was ******** of you and I'd FoS blah bah Vanz buddying joke.

THEN MY INTERNET DISCONNECTED AND I LOST THE POST ABOUT HOW I'M NOT RAGING AND AM NOW RAGING EXPLAINING WHY I WASN'T BEFORE. THE IRONY BURNS.

*sobs*

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
So EP after you tried to target me did you target me again straight away and was is successful? Or did you target someone else? Really need to know this it's important.

Soz swiss, blame gord not yourself. Talk to me if you want. Tbh using your play in the past few hours (maybe its been a day?) as evidence for you being scum is incredibly dumb. Gord made the links with everyone else, and that's what I'm basing me wanting you lynched off on.

Sir B/EP can you go ahead and put Swiss at L-2 (or L-1) so he claims.

I'll be the hammer, but consider my vote on you swiss. Just don't want UTD/Rajam coming in and throwing down a vote. Know what I mean.

Claim please :D.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
And by that second paragraoh I mean the theoretical idea of another player calling you scum based on what you have said specifically.

Swiss apart from Rajam who would you pin as scum?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Scum janitor

I should be the lynch 2mo imo. I can actually contribute as opposed to Raj. What's he doing? Nothing. The cost of me being townie is far larger than the cost of him being town. If we lynch townSwiss toDay, 2mo is that bit tougher wrt active townies playing.

I can claim 2mo first thing, or now. Claiming toDay means I should be considered a VT if I don't die (which is pointless, imo - apart from me being more useful than Raj there is no point). I will not be able to use my ability without extreme WIFOM if it has been claimed.

Recommendation - lynch Raj, upon his [scum imo] flip take information given by Swiss the next day, lynch Swiss to verify content. Go into [LyLo?/MyLo?] knowing the final identity.

Alternatively, the game could end when we lynch Raj (or myself if I were scum). But I doubt that 2bh.

Can you supply a valid reason to not go along with this plan?

Swiss

Smash Lord
I have my suspect. I have no way of verifying this as of yet. J is the key to this imo.

This feels like Oddworld all over again. Except I'm Nich (indie suspect amirite?) D:

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
See I also have plan.

1. Lynch Swiss.
1a. If scum game is won as long as we cull our potential indys
1b. If town I am night killed by scum
???? shenanigans
2. Town lynch the scum who killed me.

---

Ignoring my plan for the moment, why is it Rajam that we lynch toDay? Why not UTD? I'm prepared to take Rajam to MYLO/LYLO.

I don't see why people are calling him scum for any reason that doesn't also loosely apply to UTD. Meta-Kirby told me Rajam plays like that as town. I trust MK's vibe as well as my own interpretation of his interaction with Dastrn.

Swiss if you have info that can prove you are town or otherwise prove why someone else isn't, I think it is worthy of revealing it toDay. Don't claim yet. Think about it.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Wait, is the use of your ability only hindered by the chance of you being night killed?

Surely if you are confident in being able to use your ability toNight if you don't claim and are not killed, Gord would have already produced useful information as well?

Swiss

Smash Lord
I think you overestimate Gord and have missed what role I have.

I cannot prove I am town. I will not be able to 2mo. Even after we lynch the indiescum guy it could have been a 'good guess' or bus by me. Hence why I will probably need to be lynched 2mo, and then after I'm dead people will be like "Oh my days Swiss a ninja, gutted we killed him 'cuz we're so narrow minded". C'mon, if this game reaches LyLo and this playerslot is atillalive, who's NOT going to lynch me? No-one. Gord wrecked the town cred of this slot. I die 2mo.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Unless you want me to say what role I have, and thus who I will use it on? Which, depending on what roles scumdie have. Would render what I want to do TOTALLY useless. (Caps are a scumtell amirite? lmao). I'll be sat here 2mo either lying and guessing who scum are before I die pretending I got my result (likely knowing me) or saying that I got screwed over.

You know what roles they have, Vanz? If you do, tell us. Then I'll happily tell you what I'll do tonight, assuming the roles are AOK.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Right now I think claiming would be the best :/. But don't yet at least. I'm too tired to browse mafiascum/wiki/roles and need to sleep ASAP.

Explain why it's Rajam that has to die and not anyone else.

I'll talk to ya in a few days time. We got a week to chill at least.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
sigh

I'm just too tired to think right now.

But swiss I almost know for a fact (well, logically speaking) that if you were to claim your role and who you were to target, scum would be dumb to target you for a kill (or even a role block) over others.

Let's discuss this again in a few days wjen I have a clear head...

Swiss

Smash Lord
Kk.

I found Rajam scummy as opposed to inactive. UTD is a non-entity imo. So Raj>UTD.

Hence why I asked you in my long *** post why Raj wasn't scummy in your eyes (pretty sure I asked that). You like fizzy drinks? Look 7up.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, just recovering from being ill again ...

Gonna make my cases and respond accusations on me today. Feel free to lynch me if I don't.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Sorry guys.

I've been getting graped by college. Test project project test. Ugg. Got 2 due this Monday. Going out of town to VC8 this weekend.

I have had time to read the posts in the thread, not in one sitting but as they come in. I haven't had the time to come up with a good case / response to anything going on. Can't analyze anything =(

I do not like that G was replaced. Reminds me of some past games.

Rajam

Smash Champion
ok let's see...

Dastrn connections (connections to dead people mostly ignored):
Day 1:
#18: vander asking Dastrn how many mafia games he has completed in DG
#23: Gordito saying he has played before with Dastrn
#61: Dastrn seriously voting against J for inactivity in another game
#63: vander wondering about Dastrn's vote
#67: Gordito telling to Dastrn he is ok with the pressure on J but ask him to wait for J go really inactive before voting him
#75: Dastrn explaining his vote on inactives in JVS and "deducting" Gordito must be scum...
#78: Gordito's answer to the "deduction"
#98: vander not recognizing the "dangr" name
#108: Dastrn noticing Edreeses' pro-town behavior on the M-K possible penalty issue
#111: vander being very suspicious about Dastrn's vote on J
#112: Dastrn's response
#120: Gordito not minding about Dastrn's pressure on J, and asking Dastrn why he dropped the pressure
#123: Edreeses voting J as a pressure to post and asking him what he thinks of Dastrn's push and backing away
#124: Dastrn liking Edreeses play style; asking to Zac his thoughts on M-K's claim
#125: X1-12 saying to Dastrn to stop acting like Cello and guessing JVS = RVS
#131: Gordito asking to OS for Dastrn's vote on Zen
#133: Zac's response
#137: Dastrn telling Zac he won't change the font color
#138: Dastrn naming players that know him only from Oddworld mafia
#141: vander puts more pressure on Dastrn about J's case
#143: vander highlighting some Dastrn sentences
#147: Dastrn telling Gordito that he thinks M-K is prettending the post restriction
#153: vander asking Xsyven and Dastrn how did they figure M-K is indy and not regular scum
#156: Edreeses caution on Dastrn
#161: vander reminding Dastrn to answer his question
#163: vander saying he'll respond Xsyven's question after Dastrn respond his question
#165: vander saying both Dastrn and Xsyven shouldn't be capable of distinguish between indy and mafia at that point, and suggesting to lynch Dastrn first
#167: Dastrn response
#179: J response to Edreeses about the vote and the push and back away from Dastrn
#183: Dastrn not comfortable with J calling Sir Bedevere as inactive; asking me about JVS; asking Gordito for his reads on X1-12, and asking everyone who to lynch
#185: X1-12 response to the open question
#186: Sir Bedevere adding Dastrn to his "radar", and saying he'll wait for Dastrn response before he responds
#189: Dastrn response to X1-12 and Sir Bedevere on the "who to lynch" question
#192: vander likes Dastrn's 167 but still not comfortable on the indy call
#193: vander responds to Xsyven saying he finds Dastrn scummy
#199: Sir Bedevere giving his personal insight on the who to lynch question to Dastrn
#207: Dastrn not liking Zac's response in post 200
#208: Zac response to that
#211: Gordito liking Dastrn a little more
#216: Dastrn liking X1-12's meta, not comfortable with Zac's attitude, and telling he needs to hear more from me
#217: Dastrn telling Gordito to let people defend themselves
#225: vander still finding Dastrn suspicious about the MK-indy issue; unvoting Dastrn and voting Xsyven; saying both Dastrn and Xsyven are good lynches
#226: Edreeses agrees with Dastrn appreciation on indies, and saying Dastrn is either scum or town but not indy
#229: Dastrn asking vander to move on; asking me to build a case on him; asking Gordito to do a scum list of 3 people instead of a town list; asking vander to keep the suspicion on him and Xsyven
#231: vander saying to Dastrn other people need to post too
#235: Me not liking Dastrn's case on J in post 115
#244: Gordito saying to Dastrn he'll respond his question in another post
#260: Gordito not liking Dastrn's flip floppiness, and saying he's 20% likely scum
#286: Me asking M-K what he thought about Dastrn and Zen calling him indy
#316: vander saying cop should investigate Dastrn or Edreeses
#318: vander saying to J cop should go by his own discretion, and that Dastrn and Edreeses are excellent targets
#325: X1-12 saying Dastrn made connections with Xsyven, and that Dastrn is a good pick for a cop

I'll finish this in like half an hour or one more hour but I prefer to post it now. I'll do my accusations based on these connections mainly once I finish

Rajam

Smash Champion
#328: Sir Bedevere noticing Dastrn, along with other 6 people, weren't counterclaiming vig to Xsyven; Dastrn third in his scum picks; Says My post could be some intent to create distance from Dastrn; Thinks Edreeses tried to defend Dastrn; not liking Dastrn overall
#331: vander asking Dastrn if he still finds Xsyven scummy and if he is the best bet
#333: vander finding Dastrn's post very "weird"
#336: vander saying Dastrn is still a good lynch
#340: vander asking Dastrn to explain why Xsyven can't be town
#341: X1-12 wanting to hear more from Dastrn and being wary about the "cop investigate me" stuff
#348: Dastrn response to vander
#390: X1-12 telling to the cop to likely investigate Dastrn
#398: Dastrn not comfortable with X1-12 suggestions
#407: vander saying Sir Bedevere, Dastrn and J would've been likely scum if Tandora flipped scum

Vote Flow:
Day 1:
#17: Gordito votes Sir Bedevere
#18: vander votes Zen
#22: Sir Bedevere votes Xsyven
#26: Zen votes X1-12
#32: J votes Zen
#40: Xsyven votes Dastrn
#41: vander votes Rajam
#53: Zac votes X1-12
#57: Rajam votes Edreeses
#61: Dastrn votes J
#108: Dastrn unvotes
#111: vander votes Dastrn
#122: X1-12 votes J
#123: Edreeses votes J
#124: Dastrn votes Zen
#130: Dastrn votes Xsyven
#131: Gordito unvotes
#133: Zac unvotes
#158: X1-12 votes Zen
#179: J unvotes
#204: Rajam unvotes
#207: Dastrn votes Zac
#225: vander votes Xsyven
#226: Edreeses votes Gordito
#234: X1-12 votes Xsyven
#236: Zen votes Xsyven
#243: Sir Bedevere unvotes
#265: Zac votes Edreeses
#270: Gordito votes Xsyven
#276: Edreeses votes Xsyven
#285: vander unvotes
#320: Dastrn votes Xsyven
#328: Sir Bedevere votes Rajam
#347: Tandora votes M-K
#386: M-K votes Tandora
#389: vander votes Tandora

#421: Day 1 End

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Kk.

I found Rajam scummy as opposed to inactive. UTD is a non-entity imo. So Raj>UTD.

Hence why I asked you in my long *** post why Raj wasn't scummy in your eyes (pretty sure I asked that). You like fizzy drinks? Look 7up.
And I'm pretty sure I've said about 98 billion times why I don't think rajam is scum. And I asked for an explanation, not a "i said he's scummy u skimming?" Convince me.

Ep you see what I'm getting at with my plan?

As long as you claim tomorrow town should be able to win.

Fine with waiting for Rajam to post.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Vanz do you have any idea how much I've had to re-read? Please. Tell what page it's on. I asked ya 'cuz I didn't see the reasoning, just "I think Rajam is town".

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I've only said it toDay, after the Datrn scum flip.

I raised my opinion in #647 and gave my reasoning in #657.

Tell me if I'm missing something here...

Protective
Doctor
Jailkeeper

Investigative
Cop
Role/Flavor Cop
Tracker
Watcher
Forensic Investigator
Gunsmith

Manipulative
Roleblocker
Miller
Bus Driver

Killing
Vigilante
Paranoid Gun Owner
Bomb
Army Veteran
Super Saint

Linked
Mason
Sibling
Lover
Arsonist
Firefighter
Cult Leader
Backup

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ehrm now... my personal insight; I linked several irrelevant connections, but some people may still find some useful things there so I prefered to put them as well. I'll only address what I find relevant (in terms of getting something different from null reads or un-readable reads):

Personal Insight:
Day 1:
#75: This post actually seems like Dastrn trying to befriend Gordito, and it doesn't seem like scum-scum interaction... so, Gordito +1
#108: Why would scum say something like this about someone (Edreeses in this case)? but it seems like a preparation for making the case against Zen easier... anyways, it's still fishy: Edreeses -1
#111: Really feels like honest pressure from vander. Vander +2
#133: Zac seems disconnected to Dastrn here. Zac +1
#137: Same thing as before with the font color stuff. Zac +1
#141: More pressure from vander. +1
#143: vander highlighting "weird" sentences from Dastrn. vander +1
#165: Good points and pressure from vander on the indy issue. vand +2
#192: vander still pressuring on the indy issue. vander +1
#207 & #208: Dastrn not comfortable with Zac. Zac +1
#211: This deserves some special attention. I'm not certain Gordito found Dastrn townie. Gordito -1
#216: Dastrn again with the upset on Zac. Zac +1
#225: vander pressuring. vander +1
#229: I doubt the way Dastrn addresses Gordito is scum-scum interaction. Gordito +1
#316: vander being the 1st person to suggest cop to investigate Dastrn. vander +1
#318: vander with the cop thing again on Dastrn (scum) and Edreeses (???). vander +1
#325: X1 supporting the cop investigation on Dastrn. X1-12 +1
#333: vander catching Dastrn's weird post. Just missed the vote... vander +1
#336: vander still firmly suggesting Dastrn is playing bad and good for cop. vander +1
#341: X1 with the caution on the "cop investigate Dastrn" possible wifom... I find this an honest statement and a disconnection to Dastrn. X1-12 +1
#348: This response seems an honest disconnection with vander. vander +1
#407: This post must really be analyzed. Edreeses was called to be observed if Xsyven flipped scum, but with Xsyven flipping non-mafia Edreeses should get some + points... X1 and Gordito were called town so it doesn't matter I guess. Edreeses -1

#225: vander vote change from Dastrn to Xsyven is something to be cautious about. vander -2
#226: Edreeses vote on Gordito was in a moment when the heat was still strong on Dastrn. Seems like he was trying to change tides or simply distract with new issues. Edreeses -1
#270: Gordito voting Xsyven just because it seems... Gordito -2 for jumping on that wagon with the poor reason
#421: -2 to everyone voting Xsyven in the end: X1-12 -2, Gordito -2, Edreeses -2, vander -2.

+9 vander
+4 Zac
-3 Gordito
-5 Edreeses
0 X1-12
0 Sir Bedevere

---

vanderzant: No complaints on him. Can stay some more days catching scum like with Dastrn
Zac: Not doing anything but Dastrn pseudo-confirmed him as non-scum. Still needs to improve a lot
Gordito: Lots of mixed signals. Seeing some posts I say to myself "this guy is town" and then other posts are like "...ok this guy is scum". Overall I think the balance is slightly inclined to non-scum side but still not clear at all
Edreeses: I'm just not getting the town vibes from you. The moment of #226 and the interactions between you and Dastrn are weird to say the least.
X1-12: This guy is ok by the moment. Short lines always confuse and that's why I thought you were scum early in the game. That doesn't mean I trust you but I think there are some people to look with more attention
Sir Bedevere: Most invisible guy ever, very hard to read and to evaluate connections. This guy needs more pressure

---

So, with my analysis of Day 1 my scum list would look like this:

Comfortable with:
vander

...ok I guess with:
Zac
X1-12

Not ok with:
Gordito
Sir Bedevere

Not comfortable with:
Edreeses

---

vote: Edreeses

Rajam

Smash Champion
Bah, no sense waiting if EP is going to be V/LA. Time to win this game. Meta-Kirby your death will not be in vain. I shall avenge the wolf pack!!!!!!

Vote: EdreesesPieces because you are scum. Here is my case:

-Tried to reason that Rajam/Gord was a much better lynch, until it was inevitable that MK/Me/X1 were set on lynching Dastrn
-E.g. #449

^ Really trying to halt the imposing Dastrn wagon that MK and I were preparing to roll. Accompanies it with a MASSIVE attack on Rajam for basically not participating. While it ain't a good think on Rajam's part, EP is really emphasising a Rajam wagon over Dastrn.

It's meta, but I believe this is how Edreeses has being playing. Trying to people please and thus avoid being lynched. @Rajam what do you think of this?

^^^ ****ing lol if he was being serious.

-Also refer to Sir Bed's #328. It was amazingly spot on about EP/Dastrn relationship at the time.

Only concern is that Sir Bed could of been TOO spot on… but for scum to just put out two of there suspects on Day 1 like that… I know I've done it before, but nah, probably not.

Notes about J/Dastrn/Edreeses (wrote this during the 6 day night on the connections I saw with Dastrn after his flip. Was planning to push on J toDay but he's dead)

-I get massive scum distancing vibes from both Datrn's vote on J, and Edreeses vote on J on Day 1

Both votes came after each other… both were for activity and nothing else. J is probably the greatest bus of all time to buy town cred… if J is lynched Dastrn/Edrees looks good for being on a scum wagon early. If J survives past Day 1, all players looks unlikely to be aligned with those who wanted to lynch him. Do not like how it played out at all. I was right about Dastrn being scummy then, and I'm glad I picked up on EP doing the same thing.

Also wtf at Edreeses STILL pushing on Gord when:

1. He was 1 of Dastrn's 3 scum suspects (apart from the Rajam tunnelling, he said "maybe X1 and Gord." I doubt Dastrn would of wanted to draw unnecessary attention to his scum partners. It's why he was tunnelled on Rajam. He didn't want to slip up.

2. On Day 1 Edreeses told me he had a "slight town read on Gord" in #118 based on Gords activity… in my opinion, Gords play did not change AT ALL on Day 2. I called Gord scummy for basically not improving his play and failing to scum hunt. That IMO was how he was playing Day 1… but his play Day 2 really doesn't show a difference to his early Day 1 play.

I was suspicious of Gord (See my ISO I did yesterday) for NOT changing his play, yet Edreeses had a slight town read and changed it pretty quickly, despite there being little reason to. He was a top suspect for edreeses on Day 2 (and now I guess). This leads me to believe that Edreeses did not actually believe Gord was scum, and was pushing him solely because he could be an easy alternative lynch to Rajam for that day.

I have even more reasons for why I'm so confident in Edreeses being scum, but I'm going to save them for now (connected to my ability, yadayada should be studying for exams instead of playing mafia, etc.)

So town join me and let's lynch Edreeses. He is scum.
vander, Edreeses is playing different now... In the game I've been with him and read of him I always thought he was town because of what I explained of his meta. I don't think he is playing the same now, but still I don't like Edreeses play

Rajam

Smash Champion
Also, despite I can't stop thinking J was scum, wiser thing to do is not assume that. Anyways there should be 1 scum and 1 indy left... 3 scum in a 12 players-game makes sense from a setup point of view, and OS just love indies so it's pretty safe to assume there is one around

Rajam

Smash Champion
Sorry to hear about you getting caught, good luck with your situation.

Anyway Vander my scum reads are still Rajam and Gordito. Based on everythings that happened so far that's just the read I have on these two. I feel you to be town, X1 to be town, and I got a null on UTD due to serious lack of participation. Vander you seriously DON'T even want to pursue the idea of other scum candidates if you are so sure I'm scum? I'm going to flip town then you have nothing to go on after that. In addition X1 AGREES that Gordito is the play for the day and you are completely ignoring that.

However Gordito is replacing out so it complicates things a bit. I'd like to hear from the replacement, it might help me decide if I have personal issues with Gord's playstyle or if the slot indeed keeps acting scummy. Probably the latter.

I agree that town seriously need to step up the activity. Press me, ask my questions, vote me, but don't just dissapear from the game.

Once again, I may have wagoned on Dastrn, but i did it SOLIDLY. I was STRONG in my conviction that I decided he's the real play for the day, and i have KEPT my suspicions on Gord and Rajam despite this. Do you realize that Rajam never took a real solid stance on Dastrn? Just look at these comments

Rajam doesn't seem to want to make a conviction. here he talks about how a mass claim is risky not becuse the idea is bad but because no body would support it. He guesses. His language is just wishy washy, and Rajam, you STILL haven't made any real cases on anyone despite me asking you to several times. Vander u seriously ok with the possibility of scum not taking real stances and just blending and coasting? These are the types of players i look for in scum, I'm not good at finding scum in strong willed players I admit, but I can spot people who are seriously trying to coast, and I get this vibe from Rajam (as well as Gord for reaosns I've stated)

Rajam I want to point out to you more you've done;

He says he doesn't have any hard reads or scum picks. No hard reads or scum picks. But here's a list of players he feels need more pressure:

-Sir Bedevere
-J
-Me
-X1

Seriously, Rajam, you had 0 strong scum picks (in your own words) but 4 candidates that need more pressure but you didn't have the galls to place the pressure yourself. Here's more of this behavior:

I just don't see taking any real stances. really CAREFUL play. rajam wants to read what other players have to say, he keeps emphasizing what town is doing and how the majority is going, he's not being his own player but just following what's accepted.

Blamed inactivity on lazyness and promised more attention to this game after "other stuff " was done but it has yet to come. This is much as much of a reason to suspect him as his inability to be his own player, take hard stances, he defers way too much to other players. This is a sign of someone trying to blend way too much.

Sorry that I wasn't as detailed when I made my earlier smaller cases on Rajam but this goes along the lines of my last posts against him, much just more detailed. This is why I feel he's scum, already put my case on Gorito out there. Those are my two picks.

Vander, question, other than me, who do you see as scum? Any other picks?
overall the response to that is that I was lazy town... and that I suck at pressuring players... but I'll go on detail with your points:

1. People are always like "don't mass claim" but that's a general statement and there could be people here who are more open to mass claims, that's why the final "(I guess)" statement. Anyways you aren't putting attention to the main content of that paragraph, and it was the anticipation to a unavoidable mass claim if we let Dastrn alive and accept his plan

2. Just a general call to other people to do not forget those guys... my old scum list, based on guts and bad vibes overall. My pressure through questions isn't very good and I guess saying "you're scum" is at least some sort of pressure...

3. The important thing there was that Dastrn's claim didn't help him at all. My stance was clear there: The claim didn't mean anything to me, didn't help Dastrn to clear him not even a bit. The "I'll say what others say" was also a indication that other players needed to give an oppinion to Dastrn's claim... and well it also could help my own oppinion, won't deny that.

4. Legit johns. I'd never use fake johns, no matter my alliance. You're overanalyzing those. But anyways I can accept the lazy accusations on not doing my cases earlier (I'll do Day 2 later on)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rajam (1)- EdreesesPieces
Swiss (1) - X1-12

Not Voting - Rajam, UTDZac, , Sir Bedevere, Vanderzant, Swiss

A deadline has been set for Friday, October 29th, at 3:00 p.m.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Unvote: EdreesesPieces

HOLY **** I may have stuffed up. Sorry guys

I skimmed real bad. Like the worlds greatest ever skim.

EP I apologise for this temporarily. Answer this question though. Was I the first person you targeted with your ability? Don't claim I just need to know this, yes or no.

NEW PLAN

Today we lynch Gord or whoever is replacing him.
uh? I guess reading what's next I'm suppposed to find out what are you talking about, but if not, can we know what's this supposed to mean?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rajam (1)- EdreesesPieces
Swiss (1) - X1-12

Not Voting - Rajam, UTDZac, , Sir Bedevere, Vanderzant, Swiss

A deadline has been set for Friday, October 29th, at 3:00 p.m.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
? what happened with my vote on Edreeses?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ehrm now... my personal insight; I linked several irrelevant connections, but some people may still find some useful things there so I prefered to put them as well. I'll only address what I find relevant (in terms of getting something different from null reads or un-readable reads):

Personal Insight:
Day 1:
#75: This post actually seems like Dastrn trying to befriend Gordito, and it doesn't seem like scum-scum interaction... so, Gordito +1
#108: Why would scum say something like this about someone (Edreeses in this case)? but it seems like a preparation for making the case against Zen easier... anyways, it's still fishy: Edreeses -1
#111: Really feels like honest pressure from vander. Vander +2
#133: Zac seems disconnected to Dastrn here. Zac +1
#137: Same thing as before with the font color stuff. Zac +1
#141: More pressure from vander. +1
#143: vander highlighting "weird" sentences from Dastrn. vander +1
#165: Good points and pressure from vander on the indy issue. vand +2
#192: vander still pressuring on the indy issue. vander +1
#207 & #208: Dastrn not comfortable with Zac. Zac +1
#211: This deserves some special attention. I'm not certain Gordito found Dastrn townie. Gordito -1
#216: Dastrn again with the upset on Zac. Zac +1
#225: vander pressuring. vander +1
#229: I doubt the way Dastrn addresses Gordito is scum-scum interaction. Gordito +1
#316: vander being the 1st person to suggest cop to investigate Dastrn. vander +1
#318: vander with the cop thing again on Dastrn (scum) and Edreeses (???). vander +1
#325: X1 supporting the cop investigation on Dastrn. X1-12 +1
#333: vander catching Dastrn's weird post. Just missed the vote... vander +1
#336: vander still firmly suggesting Dastrn is playing bad and good for cop. vander +1
#341: X1 with the caution on the "cop investigate Dastrn" possible wifom... I find this an honest statement and a disconnection to Dastrn. X1-12 +1
#348: This response seems an honest disconnection with vander. vander +1
#407: This post must really be analyzed. Edreeses was called to be observed if Xsyven flipped scum, but with Xsyven flipping non-mafia Edreeses should get some + points... X1 and Gordito were called town so it doesn't matter I guess. Edreeses -1

#225: vander vote change from Dastrn to Xsyven is something to be cautious about. vander -2
#226: Edreeses vote on Gordito was in a moment when the heat was still strong on Dastrn. Seems like he was trying to change tides or simply distract with new issues. Edreeses -1
#270: Gordito voting Xsyven just because it seems... Gordito -2 for jumping on that wagon with the poor reason
#421: -2 to everyone voting Xsyven in the end: X1-12 -2, Gordito -2, Edreeses -2, vander -2.

+9 vander
+4 Zac
-3 Gordito
-5 Edreeses
0 X1-12
0 Sir Bedevere

---

vanderzant: No complaints on him. Can stay some more days catching scum like with Dastrn
Zac: Not doing anything but Dastrn pseudo-confirmed him as non-scum. Still needs to improve a lot
Gordito: Lots of mixed signals. Seeing some posts I say to myself "this guy is town" and then other posts are like "...ok this guy is scum". Overall I think the balance is slightly inclined to non-scum side but still not clear at all
Edreeses: I'm just not getting the town vibes from you. The moment of #226 and the interactions between you and Dastrn are weird to say the least.
X1-12: This guy is ok by the moment. Short lines always confuse and that's why I thought you were scum early in the game. That doesn't mean I trust you but I think there are some people to look with more attention
Sir Bedevere: Most invisible guy ever, very hard to read and to evaluate connections. This guy needs more pressure

---

So, with my analysis of Day 1 my scum list would look like this:

Comfortable with:
vander

...ok I guess with:
Zac
X1-12

Not ok with:
Gordito
Sir Bedevere

Not comfortable with:
Edreeses

---

vote: Edreeses
Holy *** just noticed 407 was posted by vander and not Dastrn... ignore that and the -1 on Edreeses (he still has -4).

Rajam

Smash Champion
So EP after you tried to target me did you target me again straight away and was is successful? Or did you target someone else? Really need to know this it's important.

Soz swiss, blame gord not yourself. Talk to me if you want. Tbh using your play in the past few hours (maybe its been a day?) as evidence for you being scum is incredibly dumb. Gord made the links with everyone else, and that's what I'm basing me wanting you lynched off on.

Sir B/EP can you go ahead and put Swiss at L-2 (or L-1) so he claims.

I'll be the hammer, but consider my vote on you swiss. Just don't want UTD/Rajam coming in and throwing down a vote. Know what I mean.

Claim please :D.
I have no idea what's happening, why did you suddenly "dropped" the case on Edreeses and are telling us now to L-2 Swiss? I mean Swiss is also a decent choice, but I think Edreeses is better... would like some sort of explanation if possible, since I'm kind of lost with what you are talking about

Rajam

Smash Champion
I've only said it toDay, after the Datrn scum flip.

I raised my opinion in #647 and gave my reasoning in #657.

Tell me if I'm missing something here...

Protective
Doctor
Jailkeeper

Investigative
Cop
Role/Flavor Cop
Tracker
Watcher
Forensic Investigator
Gunsmith

Manipulative
Roleblocker
Miller
Bus Driver

Killing
Vigilante
Paranoid Gun Owner
Bomb
Army Veteran
Super Saint

Linked
Mason
Sibling
Lover
Arsonist
Firefighter
Cult Leader
Backup
? Is this a list of all the roles in mafia games?

... what are you trying to do? :super_confused:

X1-12

Smash Champion
I have no idea what's happening, why did you suddenly "dropped" the case on Edreeses and are telling us now to L-2 Swiss? I mean Swiss is also a decent choice, but I think Edreeses is better... would like some sort of explanation if possible, since I'm kind of lost with what you are talking about
At this point Vand doesn't have to explain himself about EP, especially when its you asking him.

Rajam

Smash Champion
3. The important thing there was that Dastrn's claim didn't help him at all. My stance was clear there: The claim didn't mean anything to me, didn't help Dastrn to clear him not even a bit. The "I'll say what others say" was also a indication that other players needed to give an oppinion to Dastrn's claim... and well it also could help my own oppinion, won't deny that.
EBWOP there: "I'll see what others say"

Rajam

Smash Champion
At this point Vand doesn't have to explain himself about EP, especially when its you asking him.
I understand vand is like 99% cleared as not mafia, but I insist there has to be at least 1 indy around, and I'm starting to get worried on who the indy might be (I've had bad experiences with indies before...). vander still can be indy. Also I don't want to blindly follow a plan which I don't even understand

You seem to trust vander a lot, why then aren't you following him and put Swiss at L-2?

Top Bottom