• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - X1-12 lynched! Town wins! X1-12, Indie survivor, wins a bit less!

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Urg, so I'm sick and have been vomitting last night/this morning. So I'll just do short posts till I'm better.

Dastrn, you're telling me I'm scum because I voted Xsyven... yet YOU were also on the Xsyven wagon, so I can assume you thought he was scum too (or thought it was in Town's best interest to lynch him).

So why are you suspicious @ me for being the loudest player on a lynch that YOU agreed with.

You said "Vander's name came up in there constantly, and in hindsight, most of it appears pretty scummy."

How was my approach scummy? Elaborate.

And wtf @ you saying either myself or Rajam has to be scum. And that if you lynched 1 and they flipped town, you'd be pretty sure of the second being scum.

You've picked 2 players, stuck your fingers in your ears and gone "LALALLALALALALALALALALA these guys are scum." Do you have NOTHING to say about anyone else?

Vote: Dastrn
Could you more poorly summarize my point?

You should have just said Vote: Strawman if you wanted to mix up what I'm saying and vote me for that.

are you serious with the "do you have nothing to say about anyone else?" line? Seriously? The second I put any heat on you whatsoever, suddenly you're all "WHAT? WHY ME? WHY NOT EVERYONE ELSE?" The day started just hours ago, and you are upset that I haven't made a case on more than 2 people toDay?

Could you react any more poorly to this?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Vanderzant isn't the play toDay Dastrn.

Idk whether or not to label your play as dumb or scum. @Van, your retaliation sounds like a bit of OMGUS, especially with the vote. Mind explaining why it'd be a scummy play, rather than a really dumb play?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
What do you know that we don't MK? You keep saying that like you know something. Speak up if you have something to say. I'm reasonable if you have a real case.

If we don't push vand today, then I hope we can get something going on Rajam.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Dastrn I'll give you one more chance to save your ***.

Do you legitimately think I'm scum and the best play for toDay as your votes suggests? Or are you trying to create some "pressure" on me because you haven't heard enough from me to get a good read?

What point? That I'm scummy because of how Rajam has gone about the day so far, and that him ignoring me in his ISO of yesterDay is indicative of MY alignment?

I don't see any other points in your #434 where you voted me, so I'll assume that is it.

You're calling me scum in that post because Rajam seems to think I'm town. Yet I assume that most players also seem to think I'm town (or I've yet to have been notified otherwise). So why is it that Rajam's town read on me makes me scummy in your eyes, as opposed to anyone else's?

Oh that's right, because he's your other suspect. Seriously, you couldn't of cherry picked this argument any more.

You should have just said Vote: Strawman if you wanted to mix up what I'm saying and vote me for that.

are you serious with the "do you have nothing to say about anyone else?" line? Seriously? The second I put any heat on you whatsoever, suddenly you're all "WHAT? WHY ME? WHY NOT EVERYONE ELSE?" The day started just hours ago, and you are upset that I haven't made a case on more than 2 people toDay?

Pardon me sir for RAGING at one of the dumbest cases I've seen in playing mafia. If the FIRST thing that you do on Day 2 in a mafia game is vote one of the most active players for TERRIBLE reasons, and when asked to elaborate or substantiate said reasons, you reply "WOW MAN YOU'RE TOTES OVERREACTING!111" then you are USELESS to town and an ASSET to scum. Seriously gtfo with that **** right now if you think you're being pro town in the slightest.

Seriously, I PRAY that if you are town, you were just trying to bait a reaction with me (which is ******** useless at this stage on the game anyway, when there are SO many better things you could be doing) and don't actually think I'm a play.

If you think provoking people with idiocy is a good way to figure out who is scum, you are WRONG.

It bugs me that your play here is almost NOTHING like it was in Oddworld, where I thought you played fairly well. Here you're all over the shop. Every second post you make has me wondering if we're reading the same game from the same perspective.

Now... why don't you try and give me a REAL case if you think I'm scum.

M.K

Level 55
Pardon me sir for RAGING at one of the dumbest cases I've seen in playing mafia. If the FIRST thing that you do on Day 2 in a mafia game is vote one of the most active players for TERRIBLE reasons, and when asked to elaborate or substantiate said reasons, you reply "WOW MAN YOU'RE TOTES OVERREACTING!111" then you are USELESS to town and an ASSET to scum. Seriously gtfo with that **** right now if you think you're being pro town in the slightest.

Seriously, I PRAY that if you are town, you were just trying to bait a reaction with me (which is ******** useless at this stage on the game anyway, when there are SO many better things you could be doing) and don't actually think I'm a play.

If you think provoking people with idiocy is a good way to figure out who is scum, you are WRONG.

It bugs me that your play here is almost NOTHING like it was in Oddworld, where I thought you played fairly well. Here you're all over the shop. Every second post you make has me wondering if we're reading the same game from the same perspective.

Now... why don't you try and give me a REAL case if you think I'm scum.

No, but seriously, I agree. Vanderzant is not the play because he didn't do anything last night.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
MK you're funny, but stop being stupid and tell me who we should lynch.

@Sir Bed I was really annoyed at you at the end of the Day, because you only posted like 10 times but I like what you've said so far toDay. I think I asked you this yesterDay so sorry to repeat myself, but what game were you scum in?

Also as a hypothetical, say we told Tanny to kill Rajam last night, and toDay we find that there was only 1 kill (zen). Are we any better off than we would of been lynching Xsy? It just creates a big level of WIFOM that we have no idea how to handle. I can understand if you didn't actually find Xsy scummy, but I did, and I feel like we would just be second guessing ourselves the entire time if he/tanny were still around.

@Edreeses wow you are really hard to read. I'm so mad that Zen died, I would love to be able to trust you 100%. But I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on you ;). Contrary to popular opinion, I think Gord is town. He says silly things but I see them mostly as null tells of a player who just "posts before they think" so to speak. I usually expect scum to be ALOT more calculated/cautious with what they say.

@X1: I know you're probably asleep right now but you need to explain the whole vote blocking zen thing. I feel like there could be something suspicious going on there... but urgh... so much WIFOM it makes me sick.

As far as the play for toDay I'm fine with Rajam. He's the definition of dead weight so far and I love how he FOS'd Dastrn for a pretty weak reason, so I could see Rajam/Dastrn scum team tbh. I think their scum distancing is pretty cute, but it's just so obvious when they FOS their scum buddies while voting someone else.

M.K

Level 55
Vand, you're taking the words out of my mouth. Although Rajam likes to play this little "Let me not post for forever, and not do anything, but suddenly make a huge post" kind of playstyle. I'd much rather lynch Dastrn.

Based on the players in this game and what I've seen so far, I'm most likely going to say that scum is on the Tanny lynch.

But eww Van, you think Gord is town? How many "silly things" are you gonna let him say before something really sticks out as scum >_> =/ IGMEOH (him).

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Dastrn - While Vander may have pushed the Xsyven lynch a little more than others, I consider that a town tell more than a scum tell. I think scum wants to push for lynches without looking like they were pushing for it. Vander was strongly for the lynch and didn't try to hide it. I think he legitly thought Xsyven was scum, as my read of it indicates. I think you are smart enough of a player to realize this and I have an issue with it because it seems like you might have ignored this possibilty to make Vander look bad for going after Xsyven more than anyone else did. Will keep an eye on this behavior but this is just a small read. Without a strong read, I don't favor lynching Dastrn because he's a really helpful town player, and I'm in no rush to lynch someone who only gives me slight tells versus strong scum tells of Gordito and Rajam.

FoS: Dastrn

Vander - When I read Dastrn's post voting you i was like "whaaaat is this" too but your reaction does seem a little panicky over the fact that he voted for you. I don't think Dastrn's point was a good one but I don't think it was as scummy or crazy of a notion as you make it seem with your reaction. And everyone in every mafia game keeps telling me I'm hard to read, can't help it no matter how hard I try, seems like its hard to get a read of me, I don't know why. I'm really dissapointed cop was killed too needless to say.

That being said I've read even more on Rajam and I really think he's the play.

Rajam, in my last post I indicated ur lack of commital in those last 2 posts of yours, also not really having real drive when throwing on ur vote for X1.

I also don't like any of your earlier play:

Stuff; currently at #120:

#85: Odd declarations about how we should handle M-K. If we're entering lylo we must risk and lynch the most likely scum isntead of dead-weight just because of that, specially if we think at that point M-K is town. Not liking how do you imply to just let M-K live and then lynch him in the future
Comments on something going on, gives a quick assessment. Eh, this is ok play but:

#108: Agreed with the point about Edreeses. As scum he could've just let that pass and pressure M-K with the post restriction thing.
Another instance where he just comments on something real quick - more agreeing, in this case with Dastrn.

#109 and #117: M-K, if you're Independent survivor, Xsyven has a legit point. Anyways, I'd say we just ignore your post restriction in terms of trying to read your alliance; it's simple: if you're useless, you die. You help, you survive. Overall I didn't like M-K's explanation on how he isn't likely Independent
Agrees with Xsyven. More agreeing. Then he makes a point that I'd already brought up about ignoring the post restriction. In addition this comment isn't any real substance by the time Rajam brought it up, town had moved away from that and everyone accepted the fact that he should just play normal as if he wasn't restricted. I just feel he's just coming up with things to say.

#115: Agreed with Zεη's points here. Lame case on J from Dastrn just because of J's inactivity in other game; pretty easy to use that as scum. And Dastrn's reaction gives me bad vibes
EVEN more agreeing! Don't see many unique points or real scum hunting - just agreeing, commenting, and actively lurking by periodically catching up. It's not the inactivity that bothers me but the overall play.

#120: Same thing: easy case on J feels scummy. And also why did you say M-K needs to be lynched before lylo? Didn't he claim a Power Role as well? lynching scum > lynching detrimental townies
Here's the problem Rajam. In the same post, you both agreed with Dastrn on a point he made about me, and you disagreed with his case on J. This is the problem with you drawing out several posts, either agreeing or disagreeing, and not proviing much substance to it - it's just a way to actively participate and give the appearance of scumhunting but really it's not. He did the same thing in the 2 posts I raised objection to in my last post earlier in Day 2. Rajam - how do you actually FEEL about Dastrn in light of these things you disagree and agree with - that's what I want to know. I haven't seen you give these kind of stances all game, but I've seen you cover a great deal of different events and subjects. Trying to blend and lurk?

Vote: Rajam

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Also @ Gordito would like your responses to what I said about ya

@J don't disapear into inactivty again please, you were doing good Yesterday. Your still ok since the day just started but giving you the pre emptive

@X1-12 what's your take on Rajam's reason for voting you?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
unvote
vand i thought you were town all along. I mostly just wanted to see Rajam react, and he hasn't.

You really DID react poorly, though.

NEW THOUGHT:

How does everyone feel about UTD's removing himself from the playing field? It seems like a town-aligned role to me. I won't go as far as saying it clears him 100%, since I made that mistake as town in another game (Matt Mafia in the broom) where mafia had an UNLYNCHABLE but town got a two-shot vig who was the only person able to kill him. Crazy game. Scum won specifically because I REFUSED to believe that Matt would give scum and unlynchable player.

With that said, I think UTD is probably town.

vote: Rajam

X1-12

Smash Champion
Vanderzant isn't the play toDay Dastrn.
lol, + 1 support for this I don't even know why Dastrn suggested he might be

@X1: I know you're probably asleep right now but you need to explain the whole vote blocking zen thing. I feel like there could be something suspicious going on there... but urgh... so much WIFOM it makes me sick.
I think its pretty ridiculous lets be honest, so much WIFOM I hate it but there's nothing to do about it, his failure to say whether it was mod-confirmed to be me doing it makes me confident he wasn't given that information. You can disagree with this but arguing WIFOM gets you nowhere

I think to be honest its either Dastrn or Rajam toDay. Dastrn basically for saying Vand is the play, especially his tunneling in the way he explained himself, I want xys lynched just as much as Vand but he didn't attack me for that point.

I would rather lynch actively anti-town players than bad players so

Vote: Dastrn

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Something weird going on:

Yeah, I have to hammer for it to "count." It still shows up in the vote count if I vote in another position, but I don't think the lynch would happen if I did.
Unvote: Xsyven

^ Me getting anxious because we've still heard diddily squat from some people who are mad inactive.

I still want Xsyven lynched (and not sure how much is going to change that) but I want to do it on town's terms, i.e. wait for a claim, wait till inactives are replaced or have posted.
If your vote didn't count unless it was the hammer, then why unvote? If it doesn't count, then it shouldn't remove your anxiety by removing the vote. Make sense?

Something isn't right here. Care to explain?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vote Count

X1-12 (1) - Rajam
Rajam (3) - Sir Bedevere, EdreesesPieces, Dastrn
Dastrn (2) - Vanderzant, X1-12

Not Voting:
UTDZac, Meta-Kirby, J, GorditoBoy69

#HBC | Gorf

Gordito manages to sneak in a comment about Tandora probably being scum but - also - if she's not he has to do re reading. Why mention this? Seems like an attempt to pre emptively dodge the flack everyone who votes Xsyven would potentially get - after the hammer has already been cast. I didn't see these reservations noted by Gordito before the hammer got cast, nor this attempt to re read be done before the hammer. Why wait til after the hammer? I don't know, it just seems fishy to me.

FoS: Gordito

I'd like to hear your reactions to all this I've said.
As far as I can see, this is the only thing you have on me, aside from your "small albeit weak case". Tandora didn't boldly say that he was town, and I didn't really get any impression that she might've implied it.

Oh, by the way... I reread (Is it reRED or reread, as the past tense? It's bothering me). And I'm freakin stumped.

#HBC | Gorf

Rajam, you're completely removing yourself from any current activity by catching up so slowly. I hope you realize this, catch up much faster, and ACTUALLY contribute to an issue that ISN'T dead.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
unvote

don't quick lynch

will respond/contribute later (possibly tomorrow)

gordito, he's likely been forced to vote for a certain player by someone's ability/pr (and I don't doubt it too much, because OS made a vote count right before he did so, meaning OS was online and probably sent rajam a message to vote dastrn right before making the vote count)

i have no idea what to make of this, but if the person who made rajam do this is town, please explain why you did that

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
#285: I agree on vander's point against X1

vote: X1-12
This bugs me quite a bit. "I agree with Vand lol Vote: X1" seriously that's your case? *facepalm* You didn't even add anything to it. Also you have not answered ANY of our questions. All you do is give a synopsis on your thoughts, run away to go back *reading*, and don't come back for a while then post another thing which leads to you not really doing a thing. I know it can be hard to post and how hard it is to get their opinion of you back =/ You just have NOT made a case whatsoever.

ugh, someone threw me something and now I must vote against Dastrn...

vote: Dastrn
Also what is with this? Can you explain why you had to vote for Dastrn?Rajam, I would like you to answer ALL of your opinions and take a dag on stand. Until then,

HoS: Rajam

@J don't disapear into inactivty again please, you were doing good Yesterday. Your still ok since the day just started but giving you the pre emptive

I wouldn't even dare Edreese ;3c Thank you though for the compliment and for the warning that i'm on thin ice. ^^" I really gotta shake this...it was a ONE time thing :laugh:

@Vand: Alright I found it REALLY weird why you just flat out ignored my question and instead posted a video and continued to goof off till the end of the day and just detouring around my question. *Examples below*
I consider myself a one man wolf pack.

But when my sister brought MK home. The wolf pack... it grew by one, and there were two of us in the wolf pack.

I was alone in the pack at first, but then MK joined in later.

But then when I met Zen, I thought

"Wait a second, could it be?"

And now I know for sure, I just added one more guy to my wolf pack.

Three of us wolves, running around the desert together, looking for strippers and drugs.
You still have not answered my question toDay and it has me worried just a bit. Please can you tell us your role that supposedly restricts your reason to vote?

Also no-one put Rajam at L-1 yet please and keep him at L-2/3ish. I will explain my reasonings after Vand claims. >_> I really hope you guys can understand. My role is tied to this, and most likely I am gonna be claiming after Vand too.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
to clarify, my unvote does not mean i do not want rajam lynched, but considering what happened yesterday, i don't trust town to manage their votes anymore. consider me first on the wagon if you want

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sir B you got me thinking about what you just said about Rajam's having to vote for Dastrn. It's actually what Zen said that clicked. HE was also forced to vote Tanny yesterDay. Let's go over this since it seemed to slip under the radar except between Zen/X1.

X1 why did you want me to vote for Xsyven??
What? I want him lynched ¬¬
But I would have voted for him anyways. Not seeing why you needed the force vote.
You were told I forced you to vote?

yeah drink that wine
I mean X1 forced me to vote Xysven without the ability to unvote using a PR.
Also MK what do you think about me being forced to vote xsyven?
LMAO

btw X1 might be preforming a dgames-Vandy-bus as well. The force vote just makes no sense to me.
gordito, he's likely been forced to vote for a certain player by someone's ability/pr (and I don't doubt it too much, because OS made a vote count right before he did so, meaning OS was online and probably sent rajam a message to vote dastrn right before making the vote count)

i have no idea what to make of this, but if the person who made rajam do this is town, please explain why you did that
X1, are you the one forcing some people's votes? You have not denied this at all yet except for telling Zen to drink some wine. Also if this is true then imo this makes you look ALOT worse. You forced Rajam's vote off of you onto the nearest wagon that wasn't Rajam, Zen died last night and you switched his vote as well. However this is complete WIFOM and i am drinking it up by the barrels. I also think someone could be manipulating it to make it look like X1 is scum.....gah this wine is icky. T~T

Something is really fishy about this and I am not liking this ONE bit. However my two scum picks are Rajam and Dastrn but still.....:confused:

MK/Edreese/Vand - what are your thoughts on this situation?

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm already on D2. There isn't much to explain... I received an OS PM telling me that in my next post I was forced to vote against Dastrn. I wasn't notified who did that to me. It's only for toDay, and I can't change my vote toDay.

I already said I think Dastrn, Gordito and X1 are my scummy picks. I'm not really upset at the vote restriction anyways

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gonna do a full write-up of why I don't like Dastrn

He has got a valid point though, you were tunnelling him, you only mentioned him even though several other players were after his lynch i.e Me, or you. I don't think he reacted badly, your post was full of crap and he ripped it to shreds, kinda understandable don'tchethink

unvote
vand i thought you were town all along. I mostly just wanted to see Rajam react, and he hasn't.

You really DID react poorly, though.
This is a poor cop-out, and even if it was the plan from the beginning it was very badly thought out. Had you not realised that Rajam had pretty much not reacted to pressure the whole of D1? what would your little charade gain?

Something weird going on:

If your vote didn't count unless it was the hammer, then why unvote? If it doesn't count, then it shouldn't remove your anxiety by removing the vote. Make sense?

Something isn't right here. Care to explain?
Oh Emm Gee

@Dastrn: Can you admit you were tunnelling Vand in these posts?

@J:

X1, are you the one forcing some people's votes? You have not denied this at all yet except for telling Zen to drink some wine. Also if this is true then imo this makes you look ALOT worse. You forced Rajam's vote off of you onto the nearest wagon that wasn't Rajam, Zen died last night and you switched his vote as well. However this is complete WIFOM and i am drinking it up by the barrels. I also think someone could be manipulating it to make it look like X1 is scum.....gah this wine is icky. T~T

Something is really fishy about this and I am not liking this ONE bit. However my two scum picks are Rajam and Dastrn but still.....:confused:

MK/Edreese/Vand - what are your thoughts on this situation?
I don't really see the point of this question ¬¬ but no I am not the one controlling votes. My 'policy' on WIFOM is just to ignore it generally, and that's what I'm doing now, Just play the game

Rajam

Smash Champion
And after looking a little at my resume here, I'm not liking Gordito, and how he voted against Xsyven. He went from, like, "I don't care about Xsyven" to "Xsyven is 75% scummy" to "I'm ok with this: gonna vote Xsyven" Thoughts? Who do you guys think is the most scummy player that voted against Xsyven and why?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Whoever is forcing these votes is being anti town. They clearly aren't forced to use the ability because they used it on Rajam in the middle of the Day, so they could have just passed for now. I agree with X1 that we should ignore any wifom scenarios that your mind might come up with out of it. That's what the instigator probably wants.

Rajam can you address the reasons we've all been giving to vote you?

This wagon on Rajam grew way too fast for my tastes

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
@x-1 - Yup. I focused on him pretty exclusively. I'm disappointed that nothing anyone does can force a reaction out of Rajam. He isn't giving us his feelings on anything, or building a case in any direction. I wanted to prod him a bit with my summary of his ... summary... and then vote vand to get some reactions. I'm being transparent in the fact that my play is more pressure-y than standard play this game. I'm really disappointed that the right people aren't responding.

@Edreese - I agree the wagon built fast, but it also capped out at the right level: L-2or3. It's far enough that he should start explaining himself, but he won't. Something's not right.

@ All - Who is forcing the votes? I agree that it's anti-town. If I'm the play, then I'll be the play. But forcing a vote on me when we don't know WHO the play is really sucks. If the vote-forcer wanted to change targets from me to someone else, he just removed Rajam from being able to swing with the wagon if we had a good wagon. You'd have to want me dead REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT to force that vote. That's flat-out anti-town. Even if you think my play has been anti-town, it's SO anti-town to force the vote this early in a day with no wagon. You removed town's ability to be flexible.

If it wasn't X1, then it's GOTTA be vand forcing this vote, right? I can't see it being someone who hasn't already voted for me.

Speak up vand. I pressured you despite you playing relatively pro-town all of D1, and you're play D2 has been consistently bad. What's your story?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ironic that I started that post by describing that I tunneled vand a bit, and then swung back to vand by the end of my post anyways.

Rajam

Smash Champion
@Edreeses: You're right, I'll address the votes against me. Overall, I think people are voting against me because they see me as unuseful and lurker. Sorry about that again... I'll end the resume of Xsyven/ Tandora and Zen between today and tomorrow and add my personal insight.

I think the play today is going to be vander or Rajam.
If it's one, it's not the other. And it very well could be both.
Here's why.

I think that last Rajam post was either one of two things:

Option A: Rajam is town. His post seems to implicate vander quite a bit for pushing xsyven's lynch. Vander's name came up in there constantly, and in hindsight, most of it appears pretty scummy.

I'm town but despite vander appeared a bunch of times talking about Xsyven, I think his accusations were honest. I'm more suspcious of the people who voted against Xsyven suddenly and also of those who didn't say a word or said little about Xsyven

Option B(more likely): Rajam is scum. He posted all of that just to make it obvious that he wasn't on the xsyven bandwagon. I think this is more likely because if you look at all of his summaries, he hardly mentions x1 or myself OR gordito OR J, and yet considers all 4 of us to be scummy. Seems like a pretty weird conclusion given the data he scrounged.

I didn't put some of the connections to Xsyven; pretty sure I put all of them, so, it's not like I picked some connections on purpose just to influence my points; I did a very objetive analysis

Option C: Both are scum. Rajam wanted to appear useful for collecting all of that data, but couldn't come out and say "vander is looking scummy based on all this" so he had to come up with really unusual conclusions not based on the data about who are scum.

lol... did you read the data? What are your conclusions from there? and again, I don't think vander is scummy at this moment.

WHy in the world would he look at vander's name come up SO many times with xsyven and then conclude "vander is fine" ? Doesn't make sense. Something isn't right here.

Because I think the accusations vander said are honest. I'm most worried about the ppl who jumped on the wagon

I'm ok with either one getting lynched toDay, but for now I'll
vote: vander
as the most likely scum, and a huge FOS on Rajam. If we lynch vander and he flips town, we almost definitely have a scum in Rajam.

Explain now how vander being town implies me being scum. I don't see the connection at all.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Dastrn - While Vander may have pushed the Xsyven lynch a little more than others, I consider that a town tell more than a scum tell. I think scum wants to push for lynches without looking like they were pushing for it. Vander was strongly for the lynch and didn't try to hide it. I think he legitly thought Xsyven was scum, as my read of it indicates. I think you are smart enough of a player to realize this and I have an issue with it because it seems like you might have ignored this possibilty to make Vander look bad for going after Xsyven more than anyone else did. Will keep an eye on this behavior but this is just a small read. Without a strong read, I don't favor lynching Dastrn because he's a really helpful town player, and I'm in no rush to lynch someone who only gives me slight tells versus strong scum tells of Gordito and Rajam.

FoS: Dastrn

Vander - When I read Dastrn's post voting you i was like "whaaaat is this" too but your reaction does seem a little panicky over the fact that he voted for you. I don't think Dastrn's point was a good one but I don't think it was as scummy or crazy of a notion as you make it seem with your reaction. And everyone in every mafia game keeps telling me I'm hard to read, can't help it no matter how hard I try, seems like its hard to get a read of me, I don't know why. I'm really dissapointed cop was killed too needless to say.

That being said I've read even more on Rajam and I really think he's the play.

Rajam, in my last post I indicated ur lack of commital in those last 2 posts of yours, also not really having real drive when throwing on ur vote for X1.

I also don't like any of your earlier play:

Comments on something going on, gives a quick assessment. Eh, this is ok play but:

Another instance where he just comments on something real quick - more agreeing, in this case with Dastrn.

Agrees with Xsyven. More agreeing. Then he makes a point that I'd already brought up about ignoring the post restriction. In addition this comment isn't any real substance by the time Rajam brought it up, town had moved away from that and everyone accepted the fact that he should just play normal as if he wasn't restricted. I just feel he's just coming up with things to say.

EVEN more agreeing! Don't see many unique points or real scum hunting - just agreeing, commenting, and actively lurking by periodically catching up. It's not the inactivity that bothers me but the overall play.

Here's the problem Rajam. In the same post, you both agreed with Dastrn on a point he made about me, and you disagreed with his case on J. This is the problem with you drawing out several posts, either agreeing or disagreeing, and not proviing much substance to it - it's just a way to actively participate and give the appearance of scumhunting but really it's not. He did the same thing in the 2 posts I raised objection to in my last post earlier in Day 2. Rajam - how do you actually FEEL about Dastrn in light of these things you disagree and agree with - that's what I want to know. I haven't seen you give these kind of stances all game, but I've seen you cover a great deal of different events and subjects. Trying to blend and lurk?

Vote: Rajam
I don't see a problem with agreeing on some stuff with a player, and then disagreeing on a totally different issue with the same player. I think Dastrn says overall accepted behaviors about mafia theory like the independent behavior but I don't like his reactions at all, which bug me and seem pretty fake. I also dislike how he says "check and full-read this totally different game just to check my point"... remembers me of adumbrodeus lol

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@All sorry I've still been vomiting and had gastro I can hardly think straight. I've only skimmed this thread because looking at a computer screen is unpleasant for long periods of time... and I'm only going to post a few things I think I have to clear up.

@Dastrn/EP please excuse any emotion in my earlier posts. I know this is the internet and blablabla but I'm really sick at the moment (I know I can't prove this, but I said it straight up toDay), so I probably over reacted to Dastrn's posts. You see I've been kind of annoyed at him since Day 1 because everything he does he seems to have a double motive... I noticed it a ton yesterday, but I think I just dealt with it better then.

I'll unvote for now because I'm confused as ****.

@J/Dastrn:

You're asking me to role claim, but I believe knowledge of my role will only benefit scum and in turn hurt town at this stage of the game. I can understand that you may have concerns, but outing roles is never good for town.

I've told you that me hammering is connected to my ability.

I've also said (although I was pretty cryptic with this, but you can understand that I didn't want to put a big sign above my head that said I HAVE A SPECIAL ABILITY) that I can still vote as usual, but for it to work with my ability I need to hammer.

So Dastrn/J I can still vote people normally (and thus I'm not restricted like MK in that sense) but for my ability to work I need to hammer.

I wanted to do this in a way that would not draw attention to me but Tanny went and pointed this out.

So I'm not role claiming because that information will benefit scum way more than town. Are we cool? No more role fishing and J I don't think you should claim unless it can help town.

On this note @MK if you're claiming "tracker" feel free to use it on someone actually scummy tonight, or else I'll have to lock you up and we won't be friends any more :p

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Dastrn: no I'm not forcing votes. Why do you assume that it's someone already voting you? It's likely that scum thought "wow I reckon vand is gonna get Dastrn lynched toDay, lets get steam on that wagon." I don't know why scum would force a vote on you if you're scum... unless it's a gambit to mess with my head >.<.

Also, baiting reactions from 1 specific player especially so early in the game is a terrible approach to scum hunting. So don't do it again. From your perspective, you were assuming I was town and that Rajam could be scum or town, but why would Rajam's responses to your pressure on me be different if he were scum or town?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@MK stop being silly I'm pretty sure you claimed tracker. It'd be so dumb to track me again though when there are better targets, you can end up in jail for crap that dumb mirite?

M.K

Level 55
@Vanderzant stop being silly, I didn't claim anything. What I know, based on what I used on you, is that you did not do anything last night, or whatever you did do didn't work. Also, nothing happened to you ^_^

Be happy, I could've saved you too.

Top Bottom