• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Victory Road :: Pokemon Tier Legality Discussion

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Predictability does not stop how destructive Sandstorm abusers like Doryuuzu and Garchomp can be, though.
This.

Rain teams are 3x easier to handle than Sandstorm teams. You only have to really worry about Kingdra.

On Sandstorm teams, you have Garchomp, Dory, and even Randorosu is a pain to handle in a Sandstorm. CB Sand Power Randorosu hits like a freaking truck in a Sandstorm. It easily 2HKOs Gliscor without max HP/Def investment... with STONE EDGE.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Nah, Hydration and actual defenses ftw. Also the fact you can still have stuff like Kabutops and Kingdra on your team is pretty nice. Basically, including Manaphy in the mix is too much imo.
Dealing with Rain is sooooo much easier on the PO server.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nah, Hydration and actual defenses ftw. Also the fact you can still have stuff like Kabutops and Kingdra on your team is pretty nice. Basically, including Manaphy in the mix is too much imo.
Dealing with Rain is sooooo much easier on the PO server.
That's why you're saying Rain is more devastating. You're playing on the P.O. server, haha.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Huh? I'm just saying it depends on the server's tiers lol, that's it >.>
My previous comment:"Rain > Sand just on the Smogon"

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I really think N should've been Abstained because it never got proper testing due to NOBODY ACTUALLY USING IT. Its votes were based on Deo-A's.

It's still Sand > Rain once you get past 1300.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
N isn't much different. It being able to take weaker priority in exchange for a bit less power still puts it in the same class as A.

I don't want sand to be the best but it pretty much is :/

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why is this in this thread? Into The New World was the appropriate thread for this.

This thread isn't even needed really. It's like a weaker weaker version of Smogon's suspect testing / discussion.

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
i just read the first page and immediately had to comment about how ****ing stupid pluvia is.

like it is honestly beyond me.

ultimario you da bess

Wrath`

Smash Master
Just report it.

I like the new smogs article on how Gengar and Zapdos are still beast and that Starmie and Snorlax my dissapear.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I haven't been able to access Smogon. Did they ban just TagLure or all DW pokemon?

Top Bottom