• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] - Miles' Warehouse - January 4-5, 2014 - OP Updated

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
If you guys are gonna get real specific here, neither is wrong/right.

And I quote:

"Trying to get Zero to come. His Falcon is like, best Falcon in Aus."

This is both a statement, and a claim.

Feel free to disregard this post though, and continue some **** fling fest which will hopefully make for good reading material later.

tedeth

Smash Master
No no. I said Zero didn't claim anything, which is true, followed by "I stated it" which is also true.

Sure, I could rephrase that so "I claimed it", but as Redact said, either are fine there and completely interchangeable.

The only thing Zero said was that you should listen to me, which Jamwa clearly didn't or he would have understood what I was saying instead of disrespectfully implying that I misused the word claiming.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
nobody is Aus has a had a country wide reign of significant length.

SEAT 1/2/3, @M, Some perth tourney all had diff winners (shaz/emily/captain jack/quetz)

then ther was Comrades during 07 which was Bringer then Ken then Tristan

08 had nothing interesting

09 was rocky with Kas

2'10 was m2k lol

11-12 was dekar, s.d and zxv? interchanging almost

Cao's never won anything really major.. lots of 2nd/3rd placings tho

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I play with almost everyone heaps :) (Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Peach, Falcon, and I've dabbled with other characters)
I just like talking about Smash, and Falcon is my current obsession lul

Want to hear the opinions of other people interested in improving with him and ****
so yah you're on, I'll shoot you a message some time

S.D

Smash Master
Yeah true I never won anything rly until BAM last year then again this year, few tournies in QLD I think as well? Can't remember which ones were of any consequence though.. Other than that I made like finals or top 5 consistently for a couple of years while zxv and Dekar were winning the big ones.

Cao was always sort of that dude, even if the results didn't show it. I would give him the crown for the M2K year though, as he beat every Australian of note and went on to play M2K in GF. It counts.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I wouldn't give anyone thecrown for m2k year, him being in the bracket changed everything. I was meant to play him 2nd round but forfeited first round and ended up coming 4th... after forfeiting again to Cao lolololol

...I forfeit a lot.. such motivation

I spose you havent seen it all Sam, back in 07 when Cao was one of the best players he was dominated by Qlders Tristan and Aaron, he got like 3-0'd by ryan's shiek in 09 too and then in 2k10 I knocked him out with falcon and sheik...

***** them locals tho

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm definitely not the Ken of Australia. I think I'm more like the HugS of Australia. I've been relevant for longer than anyone else in the scene.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Might go to this. Why shouldn't we book flights at the moment?

Grim I bet your Falcon is free. $100 MM in the ditto, what say you?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
$5 Splice (Mewtwo) vs. Grim (C. Falcon)
$5 Splice (Falco) vs. Grim (Fox)
$5 Splice (Falco) vs. Grim (C. Falcon)
$5 Splice (Falco) vs Grim (Peach)
$5 Splice (Peach) vs Grim (Fox)
$10 SD (?) vs. Grim (?)
$20 CAOTIC (Peach) vs. Grim (Falco)
$50 Smoking Puppy (C. Falcon) vs. Grim (C. Falcon)

Anyone else game? Will accept almost any MMs, I use Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Peach and Falcon (can use ****ty mid tiers and low tiers as well if requested, and I might pick up ICs again if my new controller is good).

S.D

Smash Master
Happy to do any additional MMs with various chars if you want? Any matchups you want to do? I can do Fox/Falco/Marth/Peach/ICs/Falcon and I guess Sheik on my end.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
You're pretty much a spacie main, right?
Our $10 MM will probably be your Spacies vs. my Sheik/Marth, so I guess I'd be down for doing your spacies vs. my Fox and C. Falcon as well, no other MUs really jump out at me

we should do an ICs ditto for the lolz tho

So
$5 Spacies vs. Fox
$5 Spacies vs. C. Falcon
$5 ICs vs. ICs
(you're left, I'm right)
all of those would be cool

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
I'm real keen for this :)

As a side note, check out Cao's and my reg date, can't believe I've known Cao for 9 years o.O

Dekar289

Smash Hero
what could possibly be better than miles' house?
how about miles' houses? as in miles' house, AND the house next door?
stay tuned

Top Bottom