• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne N2C Thread: Regular casual meetups for Brawl/Melee/Smash 64

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I'll trade you his phone number for my melee+memory card rofl

u can have ur clothes and wii sports back along with ur nunchuck rofl

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Syke I'm working late tonight, you should contact bryce in the city cuz hes going to mine later. I dont know yet if he'll be waiting for me to finish, make his own way to mine or just stay somewhere else tonight but I'm not finishing till 11.30pm so you should find something to do or find bryce...

:phone:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Dont think so, but if anyone would like to plan anything, I might come along. Got work every day this week though, except for the weekend.

Oh theres that new mana bar that opened last week in melbourne isnt there? I guess under 18s cant go though. I wanna visit it sometime myself, but I hate being so poor =/

Vermy

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm at work all week too.

Apparently Mana Bar is kinda ****. I hear "good drinks, good vibe, but most of the people there aren't the real gamer crowd. All weaboos and wapanese."

The house cocktails are meant to be incredible. They have the best names for them. Health potion (red), Mana potion (blue), Princess Peach and Ocarina of Lime.

Where's Conor these days? I miss my old partner in crime. </3

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeah mana bar is supposed to be bad. The reason I reckon I wouldnt enjoy is exactly what vermy said, the wrong crowd of wannabe gamers.

Vermy

Smash Champion
MvC3?!

Oh it is on. Errehbodeh going down. Somebody hold a meat!

I'll also MM anyone in SSFIV:AE.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Man, I would love to come back to melbourne one day... But we tried playing brawl again up here and we hated it. Tanman and I have been playing MVC3 a lot and we would gladly challenge anyone in that =D.
Bring it on *****es ;) (I don't even touch the game anymore but it's on =D)

I'll MM you Vermy

Vermy

Smash Champion
WACHACHACHAAAAAAA!!!!

I play Fei Long, Dudders, Evil Ryu and Yun now. =) Dudley sooo much better. And he does pretty well vs twins.

btw, did me saying "wapanese and weaboos" trigger something kinda like those special dog whistles? I can't help but notice a certain someone's sudden appearance...

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Get older.
But seriously, items or not, if someone from here doesnt go then I will win. It kind of won't be hard at all. I seem to have an amazing ability to perform incredibly well in FFA with or without items.

Come at me bros.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Hmmm looking at the FB page it doesn't say anything about there being a competition...oh well.

Zac that Serbian Film was the worst thing thats ever happened in my life.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
In. my. Life.

I'm haunted by some of the scenes in that movie.
Especially the new born part, I dunno maybe you havw to have a baby to be affected by it. Meh.

I mean, I watched Tahlia being born and it was one of the most special moments i've ever experienced. That movie crushed it lol.

On another note, the movie was very interesting.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Today was okay. Not packed at all though I can't say how it will be tonight.
Playing with a classic controller sucks hard though.

Some guy approached me about smash tournaments, he wants to look into sponsoring us or getting Nintendo involved or something. Not too sure actually but it seemed like good news.
I'll get more info, I grabbed his contact details.

Top Bottom