• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne N2C Thread: Regular casual meetups for Brawl/Melee/Smash 64

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
in other news, just anyway want to practice brawl on friday during the day? i wouldn't mind some poo practice before work.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Depending on how much work I get done I might try to come down sometime this week. Need to learn how to deal with Meta Knights pressing B and not approaching.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Anyone want to meet up in the city on Thursday? I've got some stuff to do, could do N2C afterwards.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Apparently I'm going go-karting on Thursday with some schoolfriends so should be free from about 4 onwards. What time you got planned, Cawndog?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Okay i'm going to be in the city at like 8 30am tomorrow, staying til whenever. Anyone wants to meet up, my number is 0448 740 330.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
i'm in Mel Bun now, should be for a bit, well a year if all things in the universe balance out and go well.
I play smash never, but am totally down to show ya'll the OP ike. I like just hanging out in general and long walks on the beach, warm me up right and i'll treat you good. :p if i know you from the like 2 smash tournys i want to hello again, if i met you the last time i was here at that lan cafe (when i drunkenly stumbled in), it may suprise you but i dont remember any of you, besides david, it's actually a miracle i woke up at home that night. internet is not easy acess for me, i rely more on my radio shack cordless radio telephone
later guys
0426 845 192

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
a whole fkin year? dayumnnnnnnn.
how much cash you got? if you got cash to burn u should join me on stuff -- laneway afterparty -- sat 10pm-4am tons of music & getting wasted

pity you missed bdo though

i'll be at acmi on thurs night if youre up for that too. i'm always doin ****

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
in case people don't know, i've been scoping out a new lan center that has opened up and i didn't realise until today that they have a large cinema room (as well as the private console lounges). i have spoken to staff about hosting there and they'll get back to me soon, but its a nice square space which could comfortably fit about 50 people. and it's spankin new

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Did you end up hearing back from them cao?

Coulddd use that venue pretty bad lol.

ah but if it can only fit 50 people, then it couldnt fit couch warriors in :<

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Did you end up hearing back from them cao?

Coulddd use that venue pretty bad lol.

ah but if it can only fit 50 people, then it couldnt fit couch warriors in :<
every venue has a major issue with it, such as this, that i've found so far.

Pretty much its been:

good location
big enough for couch warriors
good price

pick 2

thats a summary of all the venues i've found so far

Top Bottom