• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
okay i probably wont be in the city until 3:00-3:30ish now. I have to go doctors at 2pm since Ive been having heart burn problems, stomach burning from acid build up :/. Hoping to get some medicine for it.

Meet at southern Cross around 4:45 if you guys are still coming along.

Bu$

HoC
Hey people. I just moved into my new place in port Melbourne and am keen to play the **** out of melee so if people would be will to come over to play or if there are people around the area that would teach me the ways that would be sick. If people like the place and my roomies don't care i might be able to hold regular meets on a bi weekly basis if the location is better for some. :D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i work in the city so may be able to pop by after work on some days if u want. how easy is it to get there using trams from city centre?

Bu$

HoC
Pretty easy depending on what part of the city youre coming from. You catch the 109 tram and take it to the end of the line. From there it's like a 5 min walk.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
yeah it'd take me 20 mins tops from work to yours including the walks so its mad easy for me to catch up with you any time/day you want after work hours

Robsta

Smash Ace
I wanna play meleeeeeee
exams are ova
not going away for a little while
have plenty of drugs
direct me pls

Bu$

HoC
Haha well my place is in port melbourne d00d. If you're in the city catch the 109 to the end of the line. The i can meet the people and walk back from there :D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
14th dec huge meet at bahoos free booze and women for everyone ft pc chris and isai

and free kfc

Splice

Smash Hero
I'm keen for free KFC, Melee and some BaHoO yeeeeeeee boiiiiiiiiii

Port melbourne is good for me :)

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
im in the city every weekday from 1.30-5.30 so i can defs do stuff.

BaHoo if you dont know me, im the best brawl player but ive started to pick up melee aswell

Bu$

HoC
Ah ok Tidus i'm still new to competitive melee as well so we might have some potential g's lelelelel. Haha Dekar only melee goes that hard. That reminds me i still need to book a DJ and de weeemen! Oh and of course organise the free kfc. ;D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
if you play melee u can have free monay and bananas at my house on saturday

if you play brawl i hope a rock hits your head at a high speed so you dun thunk so gud no more

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Play nice :O.

Anyone planning on having a meetup anytime soon? I have the WiiU, but i need people to play nintendo land so I'm not forever alone.

Smash/Nintendo land meet up?

Top Bottom