• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I think you can burn the ISO onto a disk and run it with gecko codes. Not sure about that one though, you'll have to place the ISO onto a hard drive and boot it with USB loader.

:phone:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So manifest is this month. Pretty excited since I ended up missing out on Avcon... Better not go overboard with my moneys again xD.

Me and jei will be running some of the tournaments again. if anyone else goes to manifest, pop in and say hello to us ^.^

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
i dont know where to ask this but... will there be some sort of mario kart 7 tourney at manifest :D !! will still enter smash tourney at manifest aswell xD remember last year i cosplayed as ike, this year im cosplaying as a different smash character o.O !!

Jamwa

Smash Champion
you cant be original when cosplaying...?
unless of course you made the character you were dressing as
and i dont know why i was laggin :p

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
For me it's more a train ride to the footy. To catch up with Collingwood-supporting mates.

..i suppose a detour home first would be wise.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'll be around the city late afternoon on the saturday, any smash meetups or movie meetup in the city? Jei might be with me as welll assuming he doesnt have plans after the volenteer meeeting.

Donno, would be keen for something :3

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
me and 3 mates are heading down for manifest, anyone housing? we're clean, tidy after ourselves and willing to pay. don't really want to impose on tom and his family again =3

Robsta

Smash Ace
me and 3 mates are heading down for manifest, anyone housing? we're clean, tidy after ourselves and willing to pay. don't really want to impose on tom and his family again =3
What day is everyone gonna be there

Sat seems the best for me

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
plan is to drive down friday, attend the saturday, drive back sunday. so would need housing for the 17th and 18th (friday and saturday night)?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Should b good. My numbers 0401355419. You can find my address in the first post of my bi weekly thread

:phone:

Top Bottom