• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Splice

Smash Hero
Does anyone have a spare melee disc and/or Gamecube power cable
I will pay money

MR_Scribble

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have a spare melee disc and/or Gamecube power cable
I will pay money
As I was just about to offer my cube cables since it cant read disc's anymore for hells sake I try to see if the thing will work and to my surpise it does too bad it decided to work after i already bought a wii (Nintendo you crafty ********) but still I know a friend of mine with a cube that can't read discs ill see if i can get the cables of him.
Would you do dota 2 items in exchange for the money? lolololololololol

And as for a spare melee disc, sorry cant help you there.

Splice

Smash Hero
yeah id do dota2 items
cheers bud lmk how that turns out with your friend if you get in contact with him

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Alright, been told I won't have any internet until at LEAST the 12th of November... Soooooooo, who wants to play melee this weekend? Happy to travel anywhere Friday>Sunday! :D

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nova might have a bunch, get in contact with him

oh! actually plasia has one he might sell to you, brand new white play-asia controller
contact him!

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
OMG Dekar. It's Dont Get Hyped. I only wished I had been there. Earl looks great. I'm thinking of organising a Smash 64 tourney if there is a Don't Get Hyped Round 2 a.k.a Don't Get Reborn or Resurrection. I PRAY that there is one as long as it's not in December and after the 15th of January next year.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
You can have mine. We can meet up let me know if the controller feels ok. It's one of the new white ones so it should be alright.
If it's the one I tried . . . I remember playing against earl 2 or 3 years ago, and he played marth, and the controller should be good for marth, but not as spacy (IMO). My pointless input. I've got no controller to offer. My 4 other ones are broken in one way or another. imma hide nao

Top Bottom