• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i hope the people who push for a stream at smash events understand the difference between a livestream and a recording setup lol

YoshiAustralia

Smash Apprentice
but how did they get live commentary and player reactions in the vids, or was that people commentating after the match was recorded?
A livestream would be better to attract people to Australia smash scene, so still seeking a livestream at tourneys.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Any meetups this weekend?
I wanna practice this super stylin infinite against real people, especially if you main pit or snake or wario or dedede or donkey kong

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Yours; i got no lagless tv unfortunately :(

My friend recently threw one away into the rain
but i had him dry it off
so i might be getting a CRT
if it dries and works
though

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I suppose slhq has done an amazing job providing a facility for us, and spent a lot of money in the process. Not to mention all the funds they'll spend on us at SS.

I actually think we owe them, do I make an effort to go down when I can.

Hughie

Smash Lad
I'll go up maybe this weekend. I've finally found my main now which is Pika so I would like some training. And some Meta Knight experience so I don't feel too frightened when I play a MK

Hughie

Smash Lad
Yeah totally cause there's nothing else to dooooooo

Also my friend SHuVL (he went to BAM with me) wants to get some practice with some other people.

DD_

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, Holidays are upon us and the SVGA are running another 24 hour lan!

It will be happening next tuesday (the 2nd of July) starting from middday and iirc will be free including pizza (Not on the comitiee anymore but idgaf you're all still welcome as DD's honored guests :) )

Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/467456286662814/?fref=ts

For those who don't know, the SVGA lans are based in the engineering halls at monash university clayton and run all night, all are welcome and yeah we just fk around with some smash and some dota and stuff.

(There is also apparently going to be a dota tournament at the LAN but the committee are fimblers so I wouldn't count on it 100%)

I have no idea on the SVGAs current state in regards to setups but the more the merrier.

Top Bottom