• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Venks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VenksUSA
Hey guys. I used to play Brawl alot in America and am trying to get back into it. The Nintendo Experience in Melbourne CBD has had Brawl up for the past few days and I've been really enjoying it, but not many play the game. Just curious if any of yall ever hit up the Nintendo Experience for Brawl?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Hey guys. I used to play Brawl alot in America and am trying to get back into it. The Nintendo Experience in Melbourne CBD has had Brawl up for the past few days and I've been really enjoying it, but not many play the game. Just curious if any of yall ever hit up the Nintendo Experience for Brawl?
hey venks,

not many of us would play there, since they use LCDs and mostly only allow you to play with wiimotes. we normally play at a place called 'shadowlogic HQ'; in fact, it looks like a bunch of us will be there tomorrow!

check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/ShadowLogic?fref=ts

!!!

Hughie

Smash Lad
Whoever is not going to PAX on saturday, who's available to come up around 12-5? I'd like to get some practice.

Khoa

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'll come tomorrow. What time is everyone going to be there? I'll probably come around the time people are there.

YoshiAustralia

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys. Seems I gottat drive brother around for school sports/bball, followed by my own game so wan't be able to make it :( Whys does this always happen to me T_T
From now on I'm gonna tell my parents 4 days in advance so we can figure out a schedule. With that said I may go the following Sunday.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Hey Dean, If you're coming, could I possibly re-borrow the SD card adapter?
I formatted my card before I returned it to you, and forgot to put the gecko loader back on..

Top Bottom