• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Hope everyone's having a blast. Bumbed I couldn't make it, I definitely gotta make it to BAM.

Splice

Smash Hero
Jamwa lies defeated and devastated, absolutely at a loss for frame data against my Marth, didn't lose once, the curse is lifted.

Lucas remains in trash tier. Please practice your character select screen etiquette thankz :p:p:p

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Jamwa lies defeated and devastated, absolutely at a loss for frame data against my Marth, didn't lose once, the curse is lifted.

Lucas remains in trash tier. Please practice your character select screen etiquette thankz :p:p:p
Icefield wasnt fair, ill beat u anyday anywhere except there tyvm

also tim i forgot my wiimote + batteries, would they still be at slhq?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
If you know Tom at all, hes hosting a birthday smash thing this weekend since its his birthday on thursday. (mine aswell lawl)

Thats probably gonna have melee though.

Oh wait, nvm you'e already going according to the FB event. my bad =P

Bu$

HoC
If you know Tom at all, hes hosting a birthday smash thing this weekend since its his birthday on thursday. (mine aswell lawl)

Thats probably gonna have melee though.

Oh wait, nvm you'e already going according to the FB event. my bad =P
Wait is the thing at toms people actually playing smash or is it a party party?

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Could any meetups (brawl related) be happening in the next 2.5 weeks? me on holidays and dijon for some playings

Splice

Smash Hero
Yeah dude I'm friggin' deli-style for smash next week let's make it happen.

Tom's on Saturday for the Melee's, SVGA is happening at Monash on Wednesday you're all welcome to hit up some Brawl and Melee setups if you can bring them and if enough people come I WILL PERSONALLY RUN A TOURNAMENT if you're all keen which YOU BLOODY WELL SHOULD BE

And like yeah I'm free for a bit of smash after that so get spicy-brown with me Jamwa.

Bu$

HoC
People were talking about crew battles on the page so I assumed so. But im happy with either regardless i guess haha
Yeah same here but on the guest list there are people that i've never met before and i'm not sure if they're involved with the smash community so they would be Toms school/work mates that probably wouldn't play smash. I'm also happy with either. Haven't been to a good party for a while :D

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Toms birthday thing is on the saturday night too so people can car pool with me if you want. I can only fit 3 people though since its a small car inside.

If we're having the meet saturday day of course.

DD_

Smash Journeyman
When is this SVGA thing? Next week?
The SVGA is currently organizing a 24 hour event for the 3rd of April (next Wednesday). Everyone is welcome for all games as per usual, however, Alexi isn't at the reigns anymore so I can't guarantee the SVGA will be as welcoming for smash like in the past (dedicated/any CRTS and consoles provided by the club etc.) Of course if we all bring our own stuff it's no issue though :)

Me and Billy will defs be there, and I'd be surprised if Alexi dosen't turn up either.

I'd like ya'll to an event page on facebook but it doesn't exist yet because new committee is slack :/

EDIT: http://www.facebook.com/events/533361576706556/?ref=3

Also, DotA tournament, anyone keen?

Splice

Smash Hero
I will host a tournament at SVGA if enough of you guys turn up.

Also
@Attila; You coming to my house for Barwl friendlies before we go to Tom's meet y/n?

Splice

Smash Hero
sure. why not?

did you want to play friday arvo?
I was thinking Saturday day, before we go to Toms. :)
But if there is stuff at the HQ maybe I'll just see you there. And we can host a tournament?

Tournament tournament tournament tournament tournament tournament tournament tournament
ournament tournament tournament tournament tournament tournament tournament pls sir tournament

Top Bottom