• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Got a call from Dekar few days back. He full threatened me and stuff, 'where the %$* have you been' etc... So I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and well. I've been down at Rosebud enjoying my last few days of holidays before Uni starts. I should have said something earlier, but I'm taking a break from smash until at least the first monthly. Even then, March 22nd is my GF's bday so I'll have to see what happens there. Enjoy and see you guys soon.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Oh good freddo, you're not dead lol. I'm still alive in geelong, haven't been to melbourne in quite a while. If anyone organises a meet this weekend could someone let me know? And shaz, i want to have another Boozer burger!

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Melbourne has become somewhat of a stranger to me. But this happens, I haven't been down since I saw MUSE last November.

Anyway, I'll try and make it down for the first monthly. And a female gamer I know is interested in coming along as well. So maybe I'll have a groupie/fangirl xD

Hope all you guys are well. Boo @ Uni starting next week.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Lol at Mikul for finding that.

Anyway I'm planning to go to the International Motor Show next Friday, would anybody be interested in comming with ?. Afterwards we can do eats in the city and N2C things as well.

_X_

Smash Lord
The first Monday Night weekly/biweekly/monthly/bimonthly Smash'd fest when down extremely well last night. Thank you those of you who attended this auspicious occasion.

And a special thanks has to go to happy hour 5-7, we love you.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
~hic~ i love you guys

jei wants in on the smash'd fest but works on monday night - should we bend over for him and change the date? i wanna see him smash'd!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Awww, but then I won't be able to make it! Monday night is perfect for me. The only other night that's kind of OK is Thursday night =/.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Well if we do change the day, can we at least wait till week after next? Yesterday I invited a girl to join me for next week's one, if you know what I mean, and it's only because it's on a Monday that she's able to make it.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
hrmm
work says i cant get 22nd off
its a safeway policy on holidays apparently so...
cats not going either?
lack of brawl much?

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Wooo Blazeys bringing his lady friend!, you sly dog you lol,
all good for monday will see you guys then.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
KO: "OMG stop ****** me!! you brokeback my stylez"
So he admits Brokeback is his stylez....finally the truth comes out xD.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Where in South-Western Victoria do you live? I live in Hoppers Crossing and that's about as South-Western as it gets in Melbourne.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
everyone going to the smash'd fest tomorrow meet up at the corner Swanston St and Bourke St at 6pm, ok? otherwise just ring me :) my phone is dead for now until tomorrow morning

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
anyone want to play smash bros tomorrow??!?! or is there a small casual play day that i haven;t head of soon?

im bored. i havent played against randoms before. its time to get away from computer players.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
taks meet if he lets you, if your real desperate i can play yah on sunday, otherwise wait till next weekend or ranbat
post an msn, or add mine, it should be in the first post in this topic or something, ill tell you whats happening rather than you needing to spam haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom