• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
St. Patrick's Day Smash'd fest is taking place (for me, at least) at the Celtic Club on the corner of Queen street and La Trobe street. I'm already going with a whole bunch of tafe friends, but I hope I can be there with my usual Monday crew as well!

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
wtf is dungeon crawl? :S is it that place we walked past that fateful smash'd fest that i ever so kindly attended? cuz i will be getting my a$$ there asap to buy me a US brawl and freeloader when it comes out. driving to altona every day to play brawl with erick is the suck. oh but it is worth it

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I'm getting my Brawl via Play-Asia ($65AU ftw) unless Dungeon Crawl has a better deal? If so I might hire one of you Melbournian henchmen to get me a copy... But I'm assuming they are charging $99. How much they charging for the Freeloader? I'm considering the Ozmodchips one for $45... need... Brawl lol

sLibs

Smash Cadet
anyone wanna play brawl with me online? pm me =] lol
i havent really tried the wifi features so yeh... do it now!

sLibs

Smash Cadet
good sesh tonight XD, ike n lucas are so fun to play and marth... well he's just dandy. why do people say he's "broken", he's good but not broken.

if i bring brawl on this thing can i kick people off? XD
also its in 50hz coz it's uhhhhhh "special limited edition" copy

p.s - if someone brings an lcd tv then it's 60hz lol

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
CRYYYYYYYY

FYI all Melbournians, Dungeon Crawl is currently stocking North American Brawl and they will have the Wii Freeloader in stock next week.
Yaya *cries* I was going to import it but now I'll just city my way up there (I'll need an address first lol) after work. Dose anyone want to meet me there ?, depending on if its a work night or not will affect how long I'll be able to stick around but I will be there work night or not.

If someone wants to organise somthing with me just PM me or give me a bell before 4pm. If I can get a plan together early enough I might be able to change my day off from Friday to another day except a weekend, maybe, I'll be pushing it if I asked for a Sat or Sun off.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm always in the city so you can give me a holla

Dunegon Crawl is near the corner of Bourke and Elizabeth

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
I saw Dungeon Crawl by accident on my way to work in the city yesterday, I've been walking along Elizabeth st. for months to work and never even noticed until i saw a Gamecube logo. haha

Anyway, Dungeon Crawl staff said the Freeloader will cost $30 and the game itself is $99. However, they're not selling it separately but in a bundle. They're taking pre-orders and you might be able to pick it up Tuesday, probably.
It was nice to see a whole stack of sealed Brawls ready to go but most importantly,
they have nice air conditioning :p

_X_

Smash Lord
I saw Dungeon Crawl by accident on my way to work in the city yesterday, I've been walking along Elizabeth st. for months to work and never even noticed until i saw a Gamecube logo. haha

Anyway, Dungeon Crawl staff said the Freeloader will cost $30 and the game itself is $99. However, they're not selling it separately but in a bundle. They're taking pre-orders and you might be able to pick it up Tuesday, probably.
It was nice to see a whole stack of sealed Brawls ready to go but most importantly,
they have nice air conditioning :p
To get one or not to get one ....

HMMM

I must pick up the free loader.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Anyone Melbournites interested in picking me up Brawl + Freeloader if I provide you the money... somehow?! And then you mail it up here to the awesome lmx...

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
hehe i noticed it because of the gamecube logo also.
whether its picking up this bundle or pre-ordering it, tuesday is the day i'll be there. hopefully i will see a fellow smasher or 2. >< exciting times indeed

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Im going Tuesday, dose anyone have Dungeon Crawl's phone number ?. I want to preorder one or will I have to pay a deposit ?. Anyway I finish work at 9:30am on Tues.
Now should I take clothes with me to work and go strait from there ? or do I go home and shower first ?.

Stinky early Brawl Vs. Smells nice not as early Brawl..... screw the shower, I'll bring some deoderant with me :chuckle: .

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Provided that dude from DC calls me, I'll be there during lunch break on Tuesday, so contact me around then

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I don't think he will be attending this monthly. I can always get Sam to pick you up. Just give me a call on (for anyone else for that matter):

*Don't forget to bring as many Brawl discs as possible and the Wiis to go with them! I'm going to need a basic headcount for Brawl*

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I'll need a ride from the station if I'm to come down to this... hopefully that wouldn't be an inconvenience.

And I'll probably have a friend with me too, so that'd be me + 1.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
On a more pressing matter... who is bringing TV's for this? Brawl is good and all... UNLESS THERE ARE NO TV'S TO PLAY IT ON :mad:

CrimsonChild

Smash Rookie
Mine, hopefully.

But have little hope of getting there. As i have no ****ing clue and don't wont to take a tv all the way there.

Any help? Lift from cheltenham?

Or a pick up from any other station on the frankston line would be ok...

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
What the flaming 'L'? I can deal with that, but i do hope that we have some sort of melee events from time to time. And i still have to play brawl for the first time. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom