• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Icek and I may be bringing a tv with us depending on how where legging it in on the weekend, only time will tell though

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i should be able to get a tv there, and with some super cool awesome sexy atticus convince technique, i should get one of his tvs

CrimsonChild

Smash Rookie
Anyone who can help me out here?
Need a lift there with tv and shiz

I need to know if anyone can give me a lift soon.

So i can organise with my neigbour to look after my doggy in time

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Can the people who never even touched brawl get a few minutes to see how the game is to themselves? You know so they can get familiar with the controls and not L-cancel every aerial or try to wavedash.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Seems like we'll be throw into the deep end xD

Anyway, are my companion and myself able to grab a ride from the station to the Uni? We'll probably be on the 10.30ish train from Southern Cross.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Oh, and to further show my noobiness. Which station am I getting off at to get picked up from? I haven't been to that area for half a year now... it has slipped my mind >_>

<3

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
So Dave can you ask Sam if he can pick me up from Macleod as well? I have no other available ride.

Looking for a temporary partner in oubles this saturday. Who wanna be mi partner?

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Sweet, Macleod on Hurstbridge. Cheers.

My friend and I are grabbing the 8.30am train and will be arriving at Southern Cross around 10.30ish-am. Who will be there to meet us for a fun train trip to Macleod?

If we're lucky we can make the 10.31am Hurstbridge train... but I dunno what the odds of that are. Which one are you catching, Suntan? If we miss that one we'll get the 10.50am one which would get us to Macleod at 11.20am... is that too late for a ride?...

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
I'm not sure which one I'll catch but I'll probably be at Macleod at 10:30 or 11 depending on who's going to pick me up. I live all the way in Noble Park and it takes me 90 minutes to get to Macleod.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Everyone needing a pickup please coordinate yourselfs and be at the station at the same time. When you're figured out between yourself let me know and I'll stick to that pick-up time.

That 11.20am time sounds good

You all got my number :)

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Okay, well pencil me in for a LMX + 1 @ Macleod, we'll be there at 11.20am (assuming the train's on time)

We'll be needing a ride back to Macleod station. Maybe we could co-ordinate that in with dinner runs? Because we can't stay too late into the evening...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
dont worry if your lacking stuff bro, i dont think were too fussed about that, dont stress over it, ranbats arent serious lol

CrimsonChild

Smash Rookie
I'll be there same time as lemon man.

With tv.
The youtube Tv.

Which i know some of you love. For some ******** reason.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Okay so that's four of us at Macleod so far... will there be more? Is Sam our only driver?

My friend and I have to be back in Bendigo later that night as we have a party, hence wondering if we could grab a ride to the station around 7.30ish... when the dinner run is done?

We're coming down because I wub woo all.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL i'll need to find a second driver to help out if willing. Or just squeeze everyone in like mexicans

I have to take shotgun cus Sam won't know how to get there

*** Does anyone know if you can transfer Brawl save data from SD cards? And if there is any cross-regional issues?

RANBAT (TEST) RULESET:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Double Elimination in Singles within time constraints, Best of 3 (Best of 5 finals within time constraints), 3 stock, 7 minute time limit. Advaned slob picks, Blind Picks, 1 Stage Cancel (on Random Select) and 1 Stage Ban applies per set.

BASIC STAGES
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
Lylat Cruise
Castle Siege
Smashville
Corneria (D)
Bridge of Eldin (D)

COUNTERPICK STAGES
Luigis Mansion
Pirate Ship
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Jungle Japes
Halberd
Rainbow Ride
Pokemon Stadium 2
Spear Pillar
Distant Planet
Skyworld
Pictochat
Brinstar
Delfino Plaza (D)
Mario Circuit (D)
Onett (D)
Green Greens (D)
Shadow Moses Island (D)
Green Hill Zone (D)

BANNED
All other stages

(D) signifies the stage is not selectable if someone is using Dedede, unless both players agree.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Well, did you include me in your count LMX? At this rate we should all get the same train and make sam's life easier for him. Car pooling ftw.

Five people then. If squeeze like Mexicans we must then so be it! Lol. But a second driver would be win?

Hope we can get a ride back to the station around 7.30ish-8.00ish.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
**** I still need to pay for my registration, I was hoping to do it on Wednesday. I get next Thursday night off so I'll see If I can give Shaz the money, hes a lot more active than me at the moment.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Wont be making it to first round guys. Girlfriends mum has invited me over for dinner. Head start to all noobs ;)! Have fun!

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Well I'll be arriving at Southern Cross station early and catching the Hurstbridge train at 10.51am... anyone know what platform its on again?

If any of you have my number and msg me I won't know who you are because my phone is new... so you'll have to attach your name to the end.

Looking forward to it.

Need... ride... back... to... station... around... 7.30-8.00ish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom