• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
taks meet if he lets you, if your real desperate i can play yah on sunday, otherwise wait till next weekend or ranbat
post an msn, or add mine, it should be in the first post in this topic or something, ill tell you whats happening rather than you needing to spam haha

awsome. whats ur email redact? i may add u on msn (and my friend too). we just want to play other ppl thats all, not that we're good or anything. u can tell me whats happening, and also smash fests that are going on also... cheers!

:D

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I know we all agreed that after the next Smash'd fest we'd have an actual proper Monday Smash fest, but I'd just like to let you all know that that would be on the 17th of March. As in, the same 17th of March that's St. Patrick's day. I think we should delay the proper Smash fest by one more week, because keeping it on that Monday while not going to an Irish pub would be redonkulous.

_X_

Smash Lord
I know we all agreed that after the next Smash'd fest we'd have an actual proper Monday Smash fest, but I'd just like to let you all know that that would be on the 17th of March. As in, the same 17th of March that's St. Patrick's day. I think we should delay the proper Smash fest by one more week, because keeping it on that Monday while not going to an Irish pub would be redonkulous.
HELLS YEAH!

And just for no0bs reference.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Smash'd_Fest

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Smash'd

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Why not be greedy and do both on the same day Blazey? That would be fun for me lol. I gotta see about this smash'd stuff anyways.

Mikul. Smash'dfest etiquette 101:

- NO NOT MIX SMASH AND DRINKS. HORRIBLE RESULTS

ILL BE ALL GREEN ON THE 17TH

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
me comin to next mondays smash'd fest is not lookin good.
its labour day so naturally i will be working my a$$ off that day.
i will see if i can get someone to cover me but at the moment its a no.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
and im in sydney

X HOW COULD U SELL YOURSELF OUT TO ALDI OVER US?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL...

AHAHAHAHAHA, its ok, we just talked about your hair

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
hahaha, if u were at my pro level in tf2 rage isnt a problem ;)
that or ps3 contains nothing but noobs in fps which seems 2 be the case cuz i pwn everyone in ut3 aswell

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
not rage due to lose, rage due to this:

scoreboard for my team

|NmE| Redact - Sniper - 70
|NmE| Dangles - soldier - 57
maximum satan - heavy - 13
murder burger - soldier - 8
8 other ****ing ******* - engie/spy - less than 5

then they wonder why they lost the match as dustbowl offense

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah smash'd fest at Brideys should definitely be delayed to St Pats.
This monday wouldnt be easy any way as i think the bar might even be closed due to public holidayness.

Also last monday was heaps of fun so glad Jei Jei made it out.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I actually just made plans with a bunch of friends from uni to go to The Celtic Club on Queen St. on St. Patrick's day >_<. Would you guys like to join the events together or do I need to miss my first Smash'd fest >_>.

icek

Smash Cadet
aye sup guys, i figured it was about time a made an account, for those who don't know me i'm the black guy at the tourneys that down smashes a lot with peach . anyway had heaps of fun at the smash'd fest and hope more of u guys can come next week.

i don't think all the bars will be closed Monday but if they r what day do u wanna go???

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Did it just get blacker in here?
Maybe a smash fest this monday to change it up? ill have the day off so im good for whenever. otherwise something will be open for sure.
Im up for going to the celtic on St Pats instead, if everyones alright with that and its cool with you blazey.

_X_

Smash Lord
Yeah, we'll go St. Pat's day, just make sure you guys stay out long enough for me to come :'(

But yeah, I think people should be paying FAR more ATTN' to my awesome smash wiki pages I just made.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Whoa, I just sorted out my finances for the week and my ability to make it to this Monday (whether Smash or Smash'd fest) looks to be in serious doubt. I'll try my best but really, it's not looking good.

_X_

Smash Lord
Who actually 'sorts out' their finances? What a girl.
AHAHAHAHA

I live near portland so yeah if your near there.......lets play.
Where : |

It's a long way to go to play someone that is, no offense, probably pretty bad. That being just an assumption but if you haven't played in Tournies and you think you're uber 1337 you're prolly pretty bad.

Some of the kids that post in this thread (Shaz, Cao etc.) have not only gone interstate and international to play this game but have also played the best. And by the best I mean the best people that have ever played this game.

Anyway I digress with non senseical bull **** once again. The first effort you should make (the effort being all the much easier with a partner) is coming to the next Rambat (refer to the first post).

I'd also like to welcome you to Smashboards.

Word.

Oi, I don't think anyone's doing any thing saturday (that is any of my other mates) so if we want to do something >_>

Dekar289

Smash Hero
highest ping on your team redact, SUCH cheater

yeh you're better than atticus, even if he is an engineer.

atticus?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
either way, i have 1 controller here, and the other either sam has, or its been left in adelade

Dekar289

Smash Hero
x i think i have ur controller

is it black?

plasia's pic fails coz score is 7 - 0

my grammar wins

_X_

Smash Lord
x i think i have ur controller

is it black?

plasia's pic fails coz score is 7 - 0

my grammar wins
Yes, yes it is.

It's got nothing on it, that is, no noticeable markings or anything. It feels stiff and kinda new, I think it's rather unused hence it plays strangely.

Anyway yeah. If you could bring it to... Rambats or something that'd be uber rad. I'll own you fo' shaw.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
you suck x, you suck bad

but ill give you your controller coz i love ya

but yeah you suck devil is better lol

nah icek is the best in vic lol

didn't actually lol once, lol <--- not real

sLibs

Smash Cadet
i can just rock up to this thing right? should i bring brawl or not? donno? i live in Altona dammit not sydenham >.<

ike rocks

Dekar289

Smash Hero
When is St. Pats day again? I'm mixing up my Mondays
march 17 is st patrick's day

i can just rock up to this thing right? should i bring brawl or not? donno? i live in Altona dammit not sydenham >.<
if you could bring your wii and brawl that would be REALLY appreciated and everyone would love you etc
you sure can rock up, but remember that it is $5 entry

cya there, bud :)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
don think i can make st patricks or the monday after that, but hopefully after the next 2 weeks i will have my new job all shiny and waiting for me and then monday nights and saturdays will never be a problem again. booya. but for now im just gonna stick it out with my supermarket job and miss out for the next couple of weeks, but i should still make it to ranbat, hopefully. i hope this post has touched ur hearts, everyone who is reading it. i love u all....*sniff*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
CRYYYYYYYY

FYI all Melbournians, Dungeon Crawl is currently stocking North American Brawl and they will have the Wii Freeloader in stock next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom