• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
If we do end up going to Bridie O'reillys on Saturday, _X_ and Devil., you guys should definitely come. You seem like awesome people to drink with. =D

Also, GC controllers are buyable on Play-Asia. I bought my current one there for around 45 AU. Thing is, I dunno about long term availability. I think as soon as they sell out, it stays that way, so..... yeah.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Speaking of controllers, I bought a 3rd party controller when i first came and its like broken already. Can someone be kind enough to buy me a official nintendo gamecube controller( 35$ or less) from some store and I can give you the money at Rambo or the monthly in march or something? I'm out of the controllers and i'm sick of it. I can't waste time looking for a controller right now cuz im like working my *** off for VCE.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
LOL. Thanks, Mikul. Wow, that music was off the chain.

Man, I really miss that trance Tetris song I had on my Myspace. Sucks it got deleted =[. Oh wellz, now I have a Sesame Street song on there =D.

_X_

Smash Lord
If we do end up going to Bridie O'reillys on Saturday, _X_ and Devil., you guys should definitely come. You seem like awesome people to drink with. =D

Also, GC controllers are buyable on Play-Asia. I bought my current one there for around 45 AU. Thing is, I dunno about long term availability. I think as soon as they sell out, it stays that way, so..... yeah.
For sure man... Although, I'm not quite 18 yet... it has NEVER stopped me before... One week from now the illegality will be gone.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
LOL at the drama that unfolded like 10 pages back with Mat coming to Melbourne. Shaz > other posters. Btw, for all the poeple who considered going but didnt, this is a really belated finger pointing. It was awesome fun. Counterstrike is fun when you're naked =D

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
For sure man... Although, I'm not quite 18 yet... it has NEVER stopped me before... One week from now the illegality will be gone.
Turns out Zac isn't free at all this weekend D=. I don't have any money till Tuesday, anyways. Made an impulse $50 dollar buy, today, which leaves me with not much at all to spend until I get some moneys I'm owed back (hopefully) on Tuesday.

Next week, eh? My friend turned 18 today, actually, and we're going out to celebrate next Saturday. I worked like a dog all week So I'm going to have tons of money to get absolutely hammered when we're at pubs in the city. I hope you do something similar, for your sake =D.

hero_link

Smash Cadet
im free next monthlies, good chance for me going as well as the rest of the vengence crew, maybe not rage or ark (maybe) but Redx and Strider 99% sure confirmed.

it'll be good to see my first authentic brawl experience with my own eyes infront of a TV screen and not a computer screen. Might be hard to watch or play though since everyone ganna crowd around and want to play, it's only natural i guess

edit: ok all i just said just got crapped on, usually when we go to a monthlies 4 or more people in the crew are going and now i got a feeling it's ganna be less than 4, if not none. most likely another missed mothlies

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Well, I'll hopefully have my import copy of Brawl by the time the first monthly happens... but if not count me in, I must experience teh Brawl. Lol.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
What are my chances of getting skin cancer if I stay in Australia for one week?
Your probably more likely to get eaten by a shark, bitten by a snake or mauled by a crocodile. Then there's always the drop bears and hoop snakes plus i heard just recently some guy got out of his shower and slipped on a bar of soap:dizzy:.
Come to Australia.... You might accidently get killed. lol

sun screen up you'll be fine.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Lol the Aussie land is not that bad, sure we have like some of the most venomous animals in the world but we have lots of antivenom for that.

You have more reason to be afraid of our driving than our wildlife :chuckle: .

_X_

Smash Lord

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
Due to a change of circumstances Redact (whose net is still down) actually would like to gauge interest for a Brawl meet this weekend and poll whether people would prefer Saturday or Sunday. Post up if you'd want to come and/or have a preference for which day.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
that's a long walk/ride for me, cao, and i don't want to take other methods of transport and ruin the universe

up for a meet either day, also

make it sunday, dammit, more people will know about it by then

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
yeah its sunday, ill post a time later, i just need people to post to say if they will come, i need to know how many people will be over

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
laburnum station = my address
ps: house number 14 because atticus whined
oni, need to talk to yous on msnsies to confirm some thingies XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom