• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
spear pillar best left as a testament of skill in friendlies mm
stage is good fun outside of cresselia making an appearance haha

you may thank your good ranking because of easter! happy easter everyone!

win percentage is a nice little fact to know about everyones tournament results :3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
RE: regarding Rambo: until things are proven to run faster, all events will be seeded single elim. But on the positive side, there is 4 events. All info is in the Rambo thread and is regularly updated.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
ooh, we'll have time for the 16-minute metal giant coin items warioware wiimote only tourney

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
well i have work on sat only, i can maek meet time during that if no-one decides to host a meet, and its not too big, maybe its perfect time to get that tv aye cao? :3
also forte said he might have something on the last weekend of the holiday, aka 2 weeks time
so if your interested in something, or even just a friendly thing apart from a meet, give me a buzz here or on msn <3

PS: pony

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
lol "ghetto pizza"
u know, "erick" is easier to type than "company" :p
we shall eat more pizza soon! in due time
cuz that night was fun

Nay Nay

Smash Rookie
lol

Ghetto pizza...

It really does sound ghetto when u add the in the car part. On the westside we dont have houses to eat pizza in, next time we should lock the car doors or we might get jacked!

mi-goreng

Smash Rookie
hi guys. from syd but will be in melb this weekend... just wondering if anything is going down around then. i play when i can against mates but never played anyone outside our circle of friends, tried to play the syd people but their meets are always on bad days for me... so i wouldnt be able to say how good i am compared to other guys...

might check out that game on thing cos i here there might be people playing there.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
You my friend have been in a world pf pain. But do not worry anymore, your fears and anxieties shall vanish once you step in the land of ..................Melbourne. *sinister laugh*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
hi guys. from syd but will be in melb this weekend... just wondering if anything is going down around then. i play when i can against mates but never played anyone outside our circle of friends, tried to play the syd people but their meets are always on bad days for me... so i wouldnt be able to say how good i am compared to other guys...

might check out that game on thing cos i here there might be people playing there.
What area in Melbourne will you be based? I'm looking at holding something this weekend at my place, but if you're elsewhere I can make amends

Have fun at the exhibit, I'm organising the visiting smash crew to go the the day after Rambo

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Weekend what Cao? See what I did there...

Anyhoo, Play-Asia have informed me that my copy of Brawl shipped not long ago. Huzzah! And Ozmodchips told me that my Freeloader also got sent out today.

Soon Brawl shall be mine.

mi-goreng

Smash Rookie
What area in Melbourne will you be based? I'm looking at holding something this weekend at my place, but if you're elsewhere I can make amends

Have fun at the exhibit, I'm organising the visiting smash crew to go the the day after Rambo
central melbourne i presume... not 100% sure.... will be staying at a hotel... its all been arranged by someone else...
but i dont mind travelling if its easy to get to... as long as games will be played

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Whenever I read this thread I always read it with an Australian accent, I wonder if you guys do the same.
I read that with American accent <3

Mi Goreng, I can organise a meetup in the city at N2C this weekend - makes things easier for many

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OK, Smash is confirmed this Saturday @ N2C. It starts and ends whenever people want. So post away your attendance to avoid confusion!

Also, new poster time! I put Ike on the March one, so I think I better give SF back some love with this one:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
clearly you should just have lots of pictures of olimar and dedede on the ranbat poster, i mean like ill design ranbat 2.3 for sure, it will be pro

also i dunno if ill go to n2c on sat, have work but if people are planning to stay lateish, i might go

mi-goreng

Smash Rookie
I read that with American accent <3

Mi Goreng, I can organise a meetup in the city at N2C this weekend - makes things easier for many
sorry man dont know where n2c is... as long as i have some directions ill definately come down. warning: im not that good so dont expect too much.
im lookin at meeting around the arvo some time if thats ok with u guys. plannin on heading down to some sneaker stores will im there and the mornin is the only time i can do that.

just let me know when and where.

sLibs

Smash Cadet
N2c sounds good, how much is it btw? i had membership there but i just assume it's expired. I dont see a new poster? Ike? all i see is street fighter stuff :S

Unvincible

Smash Rookie
I've been meaning to post here for ages except I keep getting swept up in schoolwork. Whoops. Anyway, bit off the topic from this little get together and whatnot, and it's probably been posted somewhere in the... 141 pages of topic here, but does anyone know where a good place to go for the Brawl launch would be? Like... is there gonna be something at fed square or anything?

Oh, and Hi. I'm from Wantirna South. I'm pretty crappy at melee but I find it real fun. Nice to meet everyone.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
n2c IS good and ur comin. as for sneaker stores, i would say footlocker is ur best bet, or kix.101 if ur lookin for basketball shoes.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Where is the Melty Blood love CAO! ;)

I don't know whats going on Saturday so unless someone is willing to take me there and home afterwards i doubt i will be going

yeah i know i'm a burden

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I don't know if i'll be coming along to N2C, i would like to but i'm being taken out to Galactic Circus Saturday from 1pm onwards. I don't know what else is happening later on, so if i'm coming i'll let cao know.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Details for tomorrow:
2pm Start, finish whenever, we'll get some cheap dumplings afterwards for dinner
N2C (Mid City Arcade), Shop 100, 200 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000 (you can enter from Little Bourke St)
Rates are $3.50 for non-members, $3.00 for members
My contact is 0420.824.348 if you need directions/meeting up
Please bring Wiis and Smash to fill up 4 tvs, thanks - should be abour 6-10 people coming
Location map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...389&spn=0.012511,0.016501&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom