• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gords

Smash Champion
I'm thinking of coming to this. Are regular events being held to?

If I choose to go is there a possibility for housing.
Also redact I still owe you moneys from robocop.

It will also be a good opportunity if some one has my zelda case and/or memory card to return it. I am still offering the $100 for it.

Cao can you get back go to me if any of the bam community picked it up too thanks.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
theres no standard melee singles/teams, but im sure if time allows ill totally hold a 2 dollar buy in tourney using the actual tourney maker in game rofl

with puff banned **** that ****

Zxv

Smash Lord
Man I'm almost contemplating coming to this...

Atyeo ruleset for Melee is so win.

Falcon | Roy | Link/Mario... Can't decide.

Maaaan... I should totally come to this...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i wanna normal singles tourney and i wanna go fox only all the way
guess redact's tourney iz best

Dekar289

Smash Hero
must use same 3 characters all tourney
y/n

for me it's either roy/dk/falcon or roy/dk/doc

Zxv

Smash Lord
I doubt I can actually come to this. I really want to, but I think I owe it to my highschool friends to spend the first two weeks of November at my mate's holiday house catching up with them.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
dw surgi, l-cancelling is too hard, so i'll never be that great at it...

that being said, there was that set i played against redact... :D

tibs7

Smash Champion
Did he do that thing where he just walks up to you and just ftilts the whole game?

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
I can't do anything soon as I try to Nair out of shield or grab I just get shuttle looped. So hard to camp.

And I HAVE to approach snake.

I need some fart shenanigans too. How do I up throw down b?

CC what?

Attila_

BRoomer
Mk is hard as wario. Bait and punish cause that's all you got... Live forever and kill him early :)

And you don't approach snake; not really anyway. Charge fart while dodging nades then bait to get inside. Then laugh at his horrible oos options.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Had a meeting with Yug from Brisbane -- he's currently building a Mana Bar in the most ****tastic part of town (Brunswick St, Fitzroy), and has asked CouchWarriors staff to host events in the bar once in opens in December/early-January. I had a visit of the space today; it's significantly larger than the Mana Bar in Fortitude Valley, with 2 floors, 2-3 gaming areas/lounges and a rear smoking alley/courtyard. Also, I believe there may now be an effort to install tv setups in the bar that will minimize lag, so you can expect me to be hosting Smash-themed nights sometime there in the near future.

18+ only, sorry minors!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I'm thinking of hosting a Geelong meet on the weekend of Nov 28, would anyone be interested in coming?

My place is really close to geelong station now, a ten minute walk away and it's a central location.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sounds amazing! I'm coming down if some others join me. It's also under an hour to get to from the city, so +++ support from me.

Make it Sunday plz

Attila_

BRoomer
I need a melée team partner... I'm broken in teams... Right jei/Tak?

@surgi: were you at aberfeldie Aths track this morning? I couldve sworn it was you...

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
@Mikul: I'm down. Not a long travel for me :)

@Attila: Wut are you doing in Aberfeldie? Isn't that western suburbs? Could of sworn I've played bball there before.

I think I'm teaming with Tak in Melee maybe I'm not sure. It will be items won't it? If Tak doesn't want to team I'll be happy to go with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom