• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Syke:
You dont play sheik against ic's. To beat fox you dont give him room to move. If your worse than that player, your going to lose.
Shaz:
I'd consider that Sheik does badly vs IC's, and maybe rethink my character
Sheik vs Fox on Brinstar, and it was outspeeding me, I'd consider that water quickly washes away mud, but has a much harder time again a stone wall, so I'd defend vigilantly and pick the hole in its offensive. Perhaps to better my chances, I'd stand beneath the right-hand platform, ready to tilt any approach, or crouch any incoming blasters set to coax me out of hiding.
Oops! This is exactly what I said in my post...silly Syke - read before clicking reply button k thx :D

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
You'd be amazed what you can do with a working knowledge of the game rather than a reliance on top tiers Syke.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I would be overwhelmed by the funniness of how many times he'd say his name when it sounds like he's asking "pizza?" with a funny accent.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
So what are the details for the Zombie Shuffle thing? I may go to it depending on when it is =)

I really want to see what i'd look like as a zombie =D

Dekar289

Smash Hero
since brawl usually gets the projector for the entire day and has all its matches recorded and no melee at all ever gets recorded, how about this month, melee gets the projector, melee gets recorded, **** off brawl
ok

isthattim?

Smash Ace
hey, i can totally walk to this convent from my house!
is there usually anything done afterwards? (it being a saturday night and all)
i am mad unemployed and have no friends in melbourne :(

also i missed the thriller zombieness, whats going on with ths shuffle?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Zombie Shuffle Information some of us are attending on the same day as the tournament: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=285589757130&index=1

This runs from 1pm - 3.30pm so I think I'll be at the convent before and afterwards to commit to the rest of the tournament schedule. Having said that, I'd like to refer to the community to run the Melee tournament in my slight absence; all of the TV's, tables and chairs are currently (or should be) stored behind the stage. I'll be around at 11am-12pm to setup/unlock; then I'll head out to the Zombie Shuffle with TM, Kulla, Mini + whoever else.

Should be back in time to run singles at 5pm.

Note to everyone! Please bring TV's and console setups! M2K donations as well!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
not with you
maybe if it's good

pr will be revised after this monthly...

so cao we'll totally take care of doubles
will be quite a small tourney so perhaps best of 7 sets are in order

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
You want to drag out your *** kicking so badly Deks? Better to let me wipe the floor with you with as little embarrassment as possible.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
pff a few pills a few d-smash a few d-throw fairs and few capes gg tibs wins (just remember, don't get hit)

how about melee gets the projector and recording equip this month yeeeh yeehh yeh i agree

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Last month the projector was supposed to switch between brawl and melee. I'm not entirely sure why that didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom