• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC, MAJOR] BAM2012 ~ Sep 29/30 - Links to Results at top of OP - "Best since Rocky"

Splice

Smash Hero
heard something about it going to brawl doubles?
I'd like to brush aside this Myth; I make absolutely no profit from all my skill in the Brawl Doubles medium, nor do my team mates.

My genius is unrecognised and I am poor. :(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Seconded. HAY DAVE WHERES MY MONEY BROOOOO
going to take another 3 full days to complete all the transfers, then the usual bank waiting times. plus i need to send your winnings in 2 parts, since i can only send 1K per day.

i've sent transfers to everybody except sam and deks (deks still needs to give me his details)

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Watching a few of them now. =)

S.D

Smash Master
What a load of ****ttt why the **** does it do that? Fkn youtube piece of ****. Can't revert to originial either..

Edit: reverting to original now. Youtube is such ****. Remind me never to bother with this recording **** again such a pain...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i wouldn't start zek
syke vs any top player isn't very good for you, let alone syke vs the greatest player in australian melee history
ur not even in the "has won a major in the past 5 years" club

hate to remind u of the pain (like srsly... i lost to accelerate once...) but i played as bad in GFs (no discredit to a sharp sd)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
playing you in losers was as free as can be
same argument kid

i guess if we only count 'legit' losses then i've never lost, so that's a big middle finger to anyone who's ever beaten me in tournament
redact can i get those acl winnings? let's update that time i lost to zxv at reloaded too, wasn't trying
silly syke

Dekar289

Smash Hero
no ted, btw remember our close set in adelaide when u took a few games? yeah it wasn't legit coz i wasn't playing at 100% so ur wins don't count at all but mine still do

Dekar289

Smash Hero
once again syke same argument, congrats on beating my not-at-my-best marth in a ditto (lol)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i was about to 4 stock you in yoshi's, with falcon, and i was playing awful, get *****

it's irrelevant though, don't you see?
nobody remembers 3rd or 2nd zac
if you don't win tournaments, you're certainly not the best

like i said in the other thread, every top player believes if they play at 100% they can beat anyone, but at tournaments its rare for anyone to hit 100%, let alone multiple players in the same match
so all we have is results
and you never ever win
gg

Dekar289

Smash Hero
good to know you rate yourself so highly in your little dream world then
meanwhile the rest of us will continue to win tournaments

Dekar289

Smash Hero
hardly irrelevant
not only are they humorous, they show your inability to perform at your peak when it matters most
i guess you used all your skill getting those shield grabs in crews

Top Bottom