• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] BAM6 announced, May 9-11 2014! Congrats to Dekar, SD and Shaya!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So if this is more than a smash tourney, where can I get info on the other games?

Also $10 entry fee for all singles and $20 entry fee for all doubles plz :).

Splice

Smash Hero
So if this is more than a smash tourney, where can I get info on the other games?
Attila linked this in the OP http://couchwarriors.org/wp/couchwarriors-2014/
If you look around this site there is some information but also a link to their facebook page for the event.

Taken from the FB page;
Proposed Featured games this year include:

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition v2012
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
The King of Fighters XIII
Super Smash Bros: Brawl, Melee and Project M
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

There may also be some DIY tournaments.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Hey Splice. I just had an idea. Since Smash 4 isn't releasing at the time of BAM, why don't we have our money match at BAM instead (provided I can make it). $10 for best of 3/5 (your choice) in both Melee and Brawl. This way we can bring more hype to BAM. Headliner: Splice vs SurPr15e Epic money match. Rival vs Rival.

Hughie

Smash Lad
Hey Splice. I just had an idea. Since Smash 4 isn't releasing at the time of BAM, why don't we have our money match at BAM instead (provided I can make it). $10 for best of 3/5 (your choice) in both Melee and Brawl. This way we can bring more hype to BAM. Headliner: Splice vs SurPr15e Epic money match. Rival vs Rival.
tbh I would actually watch this
but make it over 10000 bucks so Tafo and Tian's MM look like a MM between peasants

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
tbh I would actually watch this
but make it over 10000 bucks so Tafo and Tian's MM look like a MM between peasants
How about we create a salty suite for BAM. Proposed matches: Melee: Dekar vs. S.D, Toshiba vs. Joey, Penguin vs. ShuVL, Redact vs. Any Noob, Bus vs Timic or PCG. Feel free to add suggestions. Brawl: Dean vs. Attila or Tibs, Sebby vs. ViVa, TinMan vs. Ledge etc. Again, feel free to make suggestions and of course the headliner, Splice vs. SurPr15e.

Splice

Smash Hero
How about we create a salty suite for BAM. Proposed matches: Melee: Dekar vs. S.D, Toshiba vs. Joey, Penguin vs. ShuVL, Redact vs. Any Noob, Bus vs Timic or PCG. Feel free to add suggestions. Brawl: Dean vs. Attila or Tibs, Sebby vs. ViVa, TinMan vs. Ledge etc. Again, feel free to make suggestions and of course the headliner, Splice vs. SurPr15e.
So is that a yes or a no to the $10000?
Also, if we're going to have a salty suite I think Bus vs. Toshiba is definitely necessary.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Maybe I'll take my vacation early this year

Hughie

Smash Lad
How about we create a salty suite for BAM. Proposed matches: Melee: Dekar vs. S.D, Toshiba vs. Joey, Penguin vs. ShuVL,
Why would you put me against ShuvL I beat him on a consistent basis in Melee

Maybe I'll take my vacation early this year
Please do more international interest would be great. Bring your friends as well!
also the number 9 is pretty cool

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Please do more international interest would be great. Bring your friends as well!
also the number 9 is pretty cool
I highly doubt anyone would be coming with me. Ask Tin Man about Toronto's money john's :p

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
ted and me is mad salt but soooooooooo long LOL i play it like a ****** unless ted dont play puff no mores.

Hughie

Smash Lad
Me vs Tux We've had close matches and its good fun
Me vs Mr. Scribble cause we **** talk
Me vs Nido cause we've meant to already have like 5 MM's in PM but have never happened

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
nah ted wouldnt break a controller, he 2 strong but man id probably lift the whole tv if i lost to teds puff again

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
So is that a yes or a no to the $10000?
Also, if we're going to have a salty suite I think Bus vs. Toshiba is definitely necessary.
If I won tattslotto then I would say yes to $10000. But to be realistic, how about $10-30. Your choice of amount between those numbers. Also if Bus vs Toshiba is happening, then I propose a stipulation. If Bus loses, he has to enter Brawl singles and wear a sign that says "I'm Toshiba's bit.." or "I'm Toshiba's BIGGEST bit.. you know what I mean. If Toshiba loses however what will his fate be. I'll let you and the community decide that one.

Splice

Smash Hero
If I won tattslotto then I would say yes to $10000. But to be realistic, how about $10-30. Your choice of amount between those numbers. Also if Bus vs Toshiba is happening, then I propose a stipulation. If Bus loses, he has to enter Brawl singles and wear a sign that says "I'm Toshiba's bit.." or "I'm Toshiba's BIGGEST bit.. you know what I mean. If Toshiba loses however what will his fate be. I'll let you and the community decide that one.
$30. And If I beat you can you wear a sign that says "My dad's a bit.." ??
That'd be high stakes imo

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'll money match Tibs on Norfair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBePpyoUG5w

Last edited:

Bu$

HoC
Thats gay.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
attila vs tibs
best of 5
- project m
- chess
- brawl
- arm wrestling
- melee

also brawl crew battle
dekar (12 stock) vs bottom 3 of melb pr (jei, tomiie, jim, 4 stock each)
i crush them all while sooking about dean not playing enough marth

however when it comes to salt, it's hard to think of a saltier match
than DD vs AJTN

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
DD vs AJTN really is the most salt

And pure too
I apply it on my steak sandwiches

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm looking into reaching this tourney & things are looking reasonable so far :)

Yeah I'll play Tibs again if he accepts. Plz ask him for me?

Also ask him how high he can go if he accepts. Thx!

Splice

Smash Hero
MHL would like to thank our corporate partners at the AJTN Salt Factory for their ongoing sponsorship.
The purest salt in Australia, extracted with passion by Jigglypuff.

Top Bottom