• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 2011 CouchWarriors - 12th Nov - The Hive, Box Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Guys Brawl has to run on time tomorrow so if you're not there for 12pm sign-ups (bracket starts at 12.15pm) you'll miss out. No exceptions.
Singles registration at 3pm (can sign up beforehand), bracket at 3.15pm.

Please bring set-ups and only go to get something to eat when you don't have any bracket matches coming up. We really need things to run on time so I'll be dishing out DQ's (reasonably). Please be co-operative.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Man that was fun. I can't believe I got as far as I did. It was great fun I even got to verse my brother. In the end I lost to Leisha. My only regret is that I didn't get to face Earl. Something tells me he would have been a uber challenge.

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
good times and good games today.

shoutoutzzz

redact - gg sets in da losers semis, but you need get some skill and play proper yeah?
dekar - what is there to say lol? too much ****
earl - godam robot like fox, scary as hell. good games.
mikul - long time no see and defs had some good matches, all gimping aside ahah
attila - even though brawl is gay as your snake wasnt too boring to watch :), teams next monthly in melee?
joey - very bad instincts bro, who the hell taught you to bee robstas guidance?
JJJJJJJJJ - man we should good at teams, definently 1st in my book pfffttt

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
That's about as poorly as I'm capable of playing. Only played Tibor once since reloaded.

Intend on winning a little more convincingly next time. Close sets are fun, but they are unnecessarily stressful.

Also, my melee play was disgusting. Haven't played for ages. I apologize.

Lots of fun to play again; feel like I'm getting back into it.

Also pleased I introduced new stuff into my nade game without practice lolol

:phone:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
welcome new players...
me and redact agree, v is the next big thing for aus melee
also tibs mad good now wat

edit: tim, that cube is mine

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
sup guys,
fun tourney.

hope you had fun new guys :)
we'll train you into smash gods.

kudos to jei and leish for being TO's.

shoutouts: idk....khoa you're a cool guy.

Robsta

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS

Splice: Thanks for not being there, it allowed the tournament to be a lot more enjoyable than I originally anticipated.

Timic: Soz about the Wii cords, come N2C Wednesday and I'll have them <3 . I was damn impressed with your ics as well, keep them up.

Mikaul: Thanks for being an amazing teammate and had fun in all the friendlies we played.

Redx and your less mangy looking friend that I met at manifest: Thanks for the friendlies, falcon is imba.

Redact: Thanks for organizing it and ****. You're still a ****head.

Asian guy whose name I always forget and is a main participant of the norm that has become take the piss on Robsta's expense: Yeah, you're a bigger ****head.

Dekar: Thanks for the mentoring and encouragement. There was a point on Saturday when I was failing miserably and became frustrated to the point I wanted to straight up quit smash but you gave me some guidance and stopped me from leaving forever. Thanks bro <3 .

:phone:

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament. Decent turnout and quite a few skilled players making an appearance.

Shourtouts:

Dekar: Why are you so good? You should play Marth instead of Falco. I heard he's a good character.

Redact: Good games. Too bad I screwed up badly during our final set =/

tibs: You're pretty good yo.

a': You make me want to play Metaknight.

Dean: You're a good team mate for Brawl. You sure you ain't going to BAM? Well, whatever. See you at BAM anyway. Yeah I'll buy you some... uh... lunch?

That Brawl Ness Player: You're pretty good. I was very impressed by your Ness. Keep it up.

Everyone else: You're all cool. Don't stop.

MISSING: One revenge match from someone who challenged me, then disappeared without saying anything to me =(

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Toshi: we need to win a tournament one of these days. Had enough of second. Also, stop beating me in singles.
Dekar: don't run into Inhales stupidly offstage and you would've actually beaten me. Good games.
ViVa: stay a whole tourney next time, and stop picking characters that Dedede just sits all over.
Jei + Julian: you guys did very well. Good stuff.
Tibs: first I've played you in over two years iirc... well, you're about as good as I remembered.
New people: you're cool, good games.

Won't be at BAM, so see most of you guys in November.
Whoever has my Wii, I'm willing to come to wherever you are to pick it up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
"stupidly"? you're gunna be in a world of pain at bam dean
least you would be if i wasn't cheering for you
jaice though, he's gunna be a world of pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom