• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vent Thread- Not enough rage

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight....................................................................................

Sirias

Smash Champion
I put moisturizing cream in my eye.

It's unhealthy to get angry, you know.
I think it's better to keep it cool and just brush it away.
Then you look back and laugh.
Because it's so ridiculous.
Hahahaha!
BUT IT STILL HURTS! XD

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
I know I have something to rage at. I don't rage much.
I know.... Rage at smashboards being the only thing I do all day while my friends are out doing things and I'm too ***** to ask if I can come along. FML. And when I do ask them to do things they're always busy or don't show up.

Ant1

Smash Ace
RAAAAGEE at arkham aslyum again.
4th playthrough (each time a problem occurs lol), 100% main story, was trying to 100% all the challenges to get the last 4 achievements. I turn it on today after not having played it for like 2 days and i have a corrupt save.

I don't think i got to play one of the challenges, but i guess it's just achievements so who really cares?

Alzi

Smash Master
Ant join my pirate crew. :)

undead moose i think what we should do to smokers is be very harsh to them or make them stop. It's just bad for everything.

I know some hell good people that you would never think smoke but they do. I hate seeing that. >_>

Ant1

Smash Ace
why would i buy the game now? I've played through it like 4 times lol. It's a short game, first run through takes 8-10 hours, 2nd run can be done in around 6 hours.

What do i get by joining this pirate crew?

undead_moose

Smash Lord
SUPPORT THE INDUSTRY SO IT DOESNT GO UNDER YES YOUR 80 DOLLARS DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE

And people wonder why some awesome game developers go under

I can tolerate people smoking

I just hate the habbit in general i really dont have anything against the smokers

Except one person i know

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Rage at buying a new 23" moniter, then finding out it has a very limited tilt setting =(

Right now using a ghetto tilt setup by cutting a Blank DVD cover in half and sticking it under it looooooooool

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I agree with Moose, i've had enough of people (Specifically underage people) who start smoking, to be cool or to have a cool image. Its disgusting, especially when I'm out with my friends and everyone's smoking nearby me, I don't want your filthy smoke.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I smoke when I'm stressed/drunk/after sex, but I agree with you guys. If you smoke, don't make it someone else's problem. Excuse yourself, leave the room, don't spark up at a populated bus stop/train station, and don't ask if you can smoke in your mate's car. Have some courtesy for those who don't smoke.

The days of manners and common courtesy have gone. Not so much rage, more so sad.

And lol Tak, I have a similar problem.....except mine doesn't tilt at all because it's a TV. =_=

tibs7

Smash Champion
people can actually stop smoking you guys do have a choice but yeah would be tough.

Also rage at surgery, so many painkillers with side effects :s but so painful without them :(

Alzi

Smash Master
Painkillers are all bull**** btw tibs. Once you take them you just mentally think to yourself oh this will definatly get some pain of because they are painkillers.

You could not take them at all and think the same why and the effect will be exactly the same.

Alzi

Smash Master
When ever i am near a smoker i try to get away and i never breath it in when it's near me. Since just inhaling that is bad aswell.

I don't mind smokers just some have disrespect and smoke in the car with their children or don't go somewhere private to smoke.

I remeber in Dubai's airport they had a section for smokers only lol the thing was filled with smoke it was some kind of plastic tube thing that was human size and you walk in it and smoke.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Nick-
I got it wrong?
You're not too bright.
Do I even smoke?
No.
Do you know that?
Yes.
So you're an imbecile.
Lol.
And unless you're NOT talking about the guy who gave head for a cigarette, then no, I don't know him.
But you're the one hanging out with smokers from dating sites for ***s.
I'm pretty sure I've said enough.

Alzi, you're ********.
Not only do painkillers work, they also have a placebo effect.
Truly pain is in your head and you can numb it out without any aid.
The exceptions being chronic pain.
Painkillers aren't even bad for you.

I hate liars.
And people that bull****.
More than anything.

I put more cream in my eye.
Ouch.
Gad dammit...! XD

Sieg

Smash Champion
Kas is just angry for some reason.

Won't even come out to Double dollars at Timezone.

Rages online and doesn't afraid of anything lol.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Ah time zone, how I miss having the money to waste there.........................................

Nixernator

Smash Ace
God dammit, I just broke my drum pedal. That makes me so ****ing angry. I sat down with some free time, feeling a good session which I haven't really been doing much. About 2 minutes into the first song I pull a double bass hit and something hits my foot. Thinking its nothing I keep going, and then I can't push down on my pedal. I look down. The ******* is stuck down, the spring broke off (Its made of solid metal don't know how it could break like that) and won't put the pedal back into the up position. I don't have any money to get a new one, ughhh rageeeee.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol.
The cream didn't get in my eye today.
I am no longer angry. C:

Also my parents are gone for 5 days.
Thank.
God.

Splice

Smash Hero
God dammit, I just broke my drum pedal. That makes me so ****ing angry. I sat down with some free time, feeling a good session which I haven't really been doing much. About 2 minutes into the first song I pull a double bass hit and something hits my foot. Thinking its nothing I keep going, and then I can't push down on my pedal. I look down. The ******* is stuck down, the spring broke off (Its made of solid metal don't know how it could break like that) and won't put the pedal back into the up position. I don't have any money to get a new one, ughhh rageeeee.
Aww man I had the same problem like a week ago. It's still not fixed though. :(
Guitars are just the best they are so easy and simple to fix.

Also Brawl related : People stop telling me to CP Halberd it's terrible.

Sirias

Smash Champion
As far as I'm concerned, 5 days a week is fine.
7 days a week, though.
Ugh.

Also...
I have this STRANGE smell.
I don't know where it came from, but it seems to creep up whenever I'm horny.
I never noticed it before.
But I like it. <3
I like my horny smell, I hope everyone else does, too! C:

Also, I stepped on a bee.
First time in my life.
Didn't hurt.
No rage.
No "Ouch!".
I hope I'm not latently allergic, lolol.

That aside...
I bet I could out-rage all of you.
F@ggots.

Top Bottom